SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:10 am

I think the black top white skirt girl was taller wasn't she. Certainly looks the same though. Infact she and the girl in the red swimsuit look like twins. They all look the same!!!! Perhaps they are fembots?!?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

7 - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by laurarose Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:32 am

Hahaha maybe they are! It's difficult distinguishing between all of the tall blondes!
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:25 am

Samilltakerichiethx wrote:Latest from DM...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Welcomeparty! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You have the best username! I love it (and am sure there's many who would take Richie) :Nod: bestbud!

These photos are too funny! Richie's expression seems like he is looking at the bottle of makeup with a "why?" expression and has no idea why the lady is applying makeup on him and is not enjoying it. Maybe the lady just wanted a closer look (feel?) of Richie giggling

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:07 am

Haha and my personal favourite from the same article:
I have no idea why they needed to do this giggling Maybe he got sunburnt on his beach date...or by the looks of it, this is a photoshoot date and makeup might be standard practice for a shoot no idea
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Samilltakerichiethx Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:31 am

haha thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I have ALWAYS wanted to say that to Ms Frost :-P  Along with WHAT were you thinking? haha  Nah happy she's happy & Sash seems awesome but Richie OMG lush is an understatement [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Samilltakerichiethx

Back to top Go down

Post by Samilltakerichiethx Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] he's probably thinking get me out of here & back to the real world.  I believe he's going to really struggle with breaking girls hearts in this & wonder if he'll even get through but it's going to be awesome to watch!  But if I were that makeup tech, I'd be oh wait I just missed a spot, darn concealer, help I need another shade darker, it's ok Richie you just sit right there, I'll keep working on these tan lines, we'll be finished soon [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Samilltakerichiethx

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:56 am

Samilltakerichiethx wrote:haha thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I have ALWAYS wanted to say that to Ms Frost :-P  Along with WHAT were you thinking? haha  Nah happy she's happy & Sash seems awesome but Richie OMG lush is an understatement  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
7 - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698 Me too! I am happy for her too though and am just hoping that there is at least one great girl on Richie's season! I want to see him find someone special and hope that happens for him! bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:10 am

Another blonde chicky (I say this with affection as I'm a blonde chicky myself!). This looks like a styled 50's shoot, which I'm sure will show up in the mags closer to air time.

Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:26 pm

First group date?
Seems like this was the first GD on Ep 2 so same as Sam Wood S3 had a Woman's Day photoshoot and styled from another era so I am thinking that this is similar for Richie and likely Ep 2 GD?

From Woman's Day this week. Richie's face with his head in his hands cracks me up! I think we will see the same old Richie this season. He already looks embarrassed. laugh out loud

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:44 pm

First single date?
Seems to be on beach as sleuthed in filming thread and group of girls from GD for Woman's Day photoshoot.

NW mag articles  

nwonline.com.au
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Samilltakerichiethx Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:50 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:First single date?
Seems to be on beach as sleuthed in filming thread and group of girls from GD for Woman's Day photoshoot.

NW mag articles  

nwonline.com.au

She looks like the infamous polka dot kinda like Richie's sister girl. Ooohhh looking good [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Can't wait, when's the bachie due to come to our screens

Samilltakerichiethx

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:51 pm

Samilltakerichiethx wrote:snipped

She looks like the infamous polka dot kinda like Richie's sister girl.  Ooohhh looking good  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   Can't wait, when's the bachie due to come to our screens
I am not sure if she is the same? If this was the first single date and the photoshoot was first GD then I don't think she would be on both?

The season should air late July or beginning August yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+42
mslat92
LeapofFaith
Messinwithus
Sevening
LoveDovez
Just Looking
ap21
Emayem
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Loulou
fangirlsamuri