SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 78 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78

View previous topic View next topic Go down

richiestrahan - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by HodanG Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:37 pm

She's had two so far so I think I meant 3rd SD! And I'm not sure when emusha maybe after Nikki's date so on Thursday?
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

richiestrahan - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by emusha Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:39 pm

How do we know she has one soon?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:54 pm

HodanG wrote:She's had two so far so I think I meant 3rd SD! And I'm not sure when emusha maybe after Nikki's date so on Thursday?

Wow this Imo shows he is very invested in Olena....who could the other girl be? question episode on Thursday description from yourtv.com.au says
The Bachelor Australia

07:30PM - 08:39PM

As it gets closer to the grand finale, all the remaining Bachelorettes are hoping for one more single date, but only two will be so lucky this week.

More Show Times
Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:03 pm

Does "only two will be so lucky" imply two people going on one date? That's not what it implies to me anyways....they have been more explicit about two on dates in past episode description to stir up the drama . Next Thursday's episode implies two people going on different individual single dates IMO but we shall see.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

HTD are scheduled for Thursday 8 September which means following week is finale 3 SD and Wednesday and FRC Thursday.

mercieme  i think he goes on 2 separate dates.  This may have Olena  with the Vespa and then at Bach pad. With Rachel as the other date.  It will remain to be seen if Olena makes it after this date for HTD as Rachel may in fact go through.

*Note* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] please send me a PM. TIA, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:13 pm

My comments are related to Olena supposedly getting a 3rd date. I do not know in what episode and not necessarily next episode or week. More specifically to the 2 on 1 date when it comes. 2 on 1 dates are usually the episode before htd.

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:18 pm

[quote="LeapofFaith"]
yourtv.com.au says
The Bachelor Australia
07:30PM - 08:39PM
As it gets closer to the grand finale, all the remaining Bachelorettes are hoping for one more single date, but only two will be so lucky this week.

This week....so Nikki has her second date and then there is one more.
Could be a few possibilities from the screen caps - Rachael in the garden/beach -  Olena under the gazebo/dressed up...any others? Oh yes vespa

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:30 pm

There's quite a few screencaps still to air, some of them must be from hometown or later.
Next episode is Nikki's car date and the obstacle course group date.
Options for last episode before camping trip include:
Rachael's garden/beach date
Olena coming out of the doorway
Olena under the sticks (they are in quite warm clothing though - this could be on the camping trip)
Olena on the vespa
The un-identified girl holding hands with Richie in front of the doorway (Thinking this could even be Steph?)
Faith kissing Richie on the couch in a cream coloured top
Are there any more?

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:45 pm

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for the summary of the remaining caps....maybe we will get new ones next Thursday assuming some of the ones you listed are aired next week.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:47 pm

Fifty wrote:
Living wrote:My comments are related to Olena supposedly getting a 3rd date.  I do not know in what episode and not necessarily next episode or week.  More specifically to the 2 on 1 date when it comes.  2 on 1 dates are usually the episode before htd.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Its the Thursday before HTD. Attached above. It just says Single date not 2 on 1.

Yes, you are right. I am speculating about a 2 in 1 date. This 2 in 1 date may never happen.

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:18 pm

Hi all. I'm having real trouble following the conversations. And I'm getting a little lost. We seem to be having duplicate convos over different threads. Not meaning to be rude but I'm losing track of where we are at
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:20 am

New thread for Social Media/Media [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

We have some great discussions going but to avoid duplicates and to keep things organized:
- Discussion mostly about a contestant needs to be in their contestant thread
- SM/Media discussion (articles and things on internet/SM) discuss in SM/Media thread
- Episodes and anything relating to the episode (description of episodes) discuss in Episode thread
- S/caps and discussion of s/caps in S/cap thread
- Discussion about who may be F1 or in F4 discuss in F1-F6 thread

Tag me or pm me if you have any questions
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+42
mslat92
LeapofFaith
Messinwithus
Sevening
LoveDovez
Just Looking
ap21
Emayem
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Loulou
fangirlsamuri