SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 78 1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

richiestrahan - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:29 am

Post all SM and media here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

richiestrahan - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:30 am

laurarose wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And there we have it. Confirmed!

Perth’s Richie Strahan the new Bachelor

Perth rope access technician Richie Strahan has been named the latest leading man for the Australian version of the reality romance series, following in the footsteps of fellow sand groper Blake Garvey from the 2014 season.

Viewers first met Strahan as a contestant on last year’s Bachelorette, where he made Sam Frost’s final three before being sent home.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

richiestrahan - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:07 pm

GA, you are so fast!!!
I'm very happy to finally have all the official Richie the Bachie threads. thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:18 pm

Me too peggy! He's so handsome. Cheers everyone, I hope he has a great season. wine

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:21 pm

Please anyone: What is a rope access technician?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Can't wait to start this adventure as The Bachelor! I hope to meet someone amazing. This will be a wild experience, get excited! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

Awww so excited and happy for him! Day made!! richiestrahan - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 1710264613

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:22 pm

No surprise since Sam has always been supportive of Richie as the next Bachelor, but nice wishes all the same.

Rove and Sam ‏@RoveAndSam 2h2 hours ago
"He's very genuine, he wants to fall in love and he deserves to shine" @Sam_Frost on @richie_strahan being announced as @TheBachelorAU!
Rove&Sam twitter

ETA: Here's a link to a snippet from today's show where Sam talks about Richie.

Rove&Sam FB video

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:38 pm

I so excited for this season of the Bachelor.

'It's a really great thing': Protective Sam Frost says Richie Strahan will make an 'incredible' Bachelor before warning female contestants 'I'm going to grill you'

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:38 pm

Regarding filming schedule...

From this article it seems like filming is about to take place. Filming schedule for Sam Wood S3 was early March-end of May IIRC. I think this year we may be able to get more clues than ever since Richie is so well-known and it's the first time they have a past contestant as Bachelor.

Filming is expected to begin in coming weeks, with the Ten series moving to a million-dollar property in the rural NSW town of Glenorie.

Photos taken of the mansion this week show the house has been decked out in filming equipment and the infamous couches where so many break-ups and hook-ups occur.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:45 am

Osher on Richie being the Bachelor

The Bachelor Australia host Osher Gunsberg, who has also become a loved figured on the show, said he "could not think of anyone better".

"Of course I am biased because I got to know Richie quite well in 2015, however I know that I share the sentiment of anyone that watched The Bachelorette Australia when I say, all I want is for him to find the right person."

Australia is behind you all the way, Richie, Go get 'em.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:53 am

Emila23_12 wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Can't wait to start this adventure as The Bachelor! I hope to meet someone amazing. This will be a wild experience, get excited! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

THIS PICTURE!!!!

Wow! Hot!
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 78 1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+42
mslat92
LeapofFaith
Messinwithus
Sevening
LoveDovez
Just Looking
ap21
Emayem
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Loulou
fangirlsamuri