SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happyfriday - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by casjacknick Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:43 am

I love the Idea of Bachandbachettefans matchmaking. I really think sometimes you all could make better decisions for these people than they could. Lucas should help. I feel like he'd have some good insight.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

happyfriday - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by Isabella Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:29 am

Glad that Elan is defending her.

happyfriday - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 11 2016-011

source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BDErXbtQ3Du/?taken-by=theyearofelan

I remember during the season, she made a comment that she and Elan were good friends **edited**

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Posting against members opinions not allowed)
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:37 am

Yay Elan! That pretty sums up all the negative SM comments. Some are just being as Elan says, being biotches :yes: :Nod:

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:43 am

Isabella wrote:Glad that Elan is defending her.

happyfriday - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 11 2016-011

source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BDErXbtQ3Du/?taken-by=theyearofelan

I remember during the season, she made a comment that she and Elan were good friends **edited**.

again, I just don't understand the hate  happyfriday - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 11 1f610  I love that he's defending her, these people have way too much time
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:38 am

I don't even get why anyone would doubt they're friends? Caila is an absolutely delightful person, anyone would be lucky to be her friend. I respect Elan for speaking up swiftly, he won't stand hateful comments at least on his own page.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:15 am

By Elan defending her, says it all. How many times have we seen TPTB tweet defending anyone? If they do, it doesn't happen often or I've just missed them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:30 am

Love Elan!  He tells it like it is.  I didn't ever doubt they were friends especially when she drew the picture of him.  Elan is friendly with all the cast members and is not exclusive to anyone other than his girlfriend the other Quinn in his life (Molly).   We now have proof they are friends and it is no surprise.

I am excited for Caila as she has the support of friendly producers, family, friends and fans -- the sky is her limit now!  yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:23 am

GuardianAngel wrote:By Elan defending her, says it all. How many times have we seen TPTB tweet defending anyone? If they do, it doesn't happen often or I've just missed them.

Elan's defended Kaitlyn as well, several times IIRC.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:55 am

mindless wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:By Elan defending her, says it all. How many times have we seen TPTB tweet defending anyone? If they do, it doesn't happen often or I've just missed them.

He defended Lindsay Yenter from Sean's season as well and had some really sweet things to say about her. I also remember he defended Andi several times throughout her season too.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:18 pm

I guess I'm thinking of Jason, JPG, Brad, Ashley and several others who they didn't bother sticking up for at the time of the negativity from viewers.

What I like about Caila, is she never once responded to any of the rude insensitive comments. I hope she sticks to that type of outlook after this whole experience.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:28 pm

LMAO omg to get called out by Elan? Hah! happyfriday - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 11 1f633

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:56 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
mindless wrote:

He defended Lindsay Yenter from Sean's season as well and had some really sweet things to say about her. I also remember he defended Andi several times throughout her season too.
He defended Lauren earlier this week too. He tells people to Fuff off
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

+55
Beach Lover
Mia_Leoni
Linds911
Mustang19
Norcalgal