SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happyfriday - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by MiniDiva Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:12 pm

california90 wrote:LMAO omg to get called out by Elan? Hah! happyfriday - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 12 1f633

I love that he did it!  Called her a biotch too!  Elan is probably popular with all the cast members as he seems like a fun loving guy.  Also, I think he is friendly with most, but will defend the ones he really likes.  Caila has a good guy in her court.  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

happyfriday - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by california90 Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:51 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
california90 wrote:LMAO omg to get called out by Elan? Hah! happyfriday - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 12 1f633

I love that he did it!  Called her a biotch too!  Elan is probably popular with all the cast members as he seems like a fun loving guy.  Also, I think he is friendly with most, but will defend the ones he really likes.  Caila has a good guy in her court.  Smiley

It's pretty rad to have people like him defend you because he must feel strongly to do so. But imagine if he called any one of us a biotch about anything negative we say towards any of the contestants. Yikes!! It would probably be deserving though tbh.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:01 pm

I think there is a difference between posting negative on someone's own sm account vs.here JMOAA.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:35 pm

^
I think every show producer advices their contestants to not visit any discussion forums or boards. At least they do with soap actors. It takes special kind of nerve to go on someone's personal sm accounts and spout hateful comments and direct the comments @ that person. I just don't get what they hope to achieve.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:02 pm

The person Elan called out posted on his IG account so it was a fair rebuttal.  I am shocked what people will post on IG accounts and even Ben's account where he has a photo of Lauren taken this week and people have posted he should have chosen JoJo. WTH? In this age of SM people think they have the right to post whatever they are thinking without filter or respect, IMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:34 pm

albean99 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Well, we're getting closer to Dr Cupcake? laugh out loud She is so flipping adorable.

Now wouldn't they be cute together? The best smiles ever! happyfriday - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 12 2498057887

I hadn't thought of these two together....I like it! I'll have to get busy on my post season imaginary match ups.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:59 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think there is a difference between posting negative on someone's own sm account vs.here JMOAA.

For sure. That's even worse.

But still.. I'm guilty of being pretty negative on here sometimes. And sometimes negative is negative, just to different degrees. It's still not nice and when I think about doesn't make me feel too good, tbh. Idk a little too deep, I suppose. But that is JMO.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:24 pm

This forum was initiated as a sleuthing, spoiling, discussion forum first and foremost.
Bringing in the fan threads were after thoughts. 
We have free speech in the USA. 
We also have certain lines not to be crossed in our site rules. 
I would like to think the world is all sunshine, lollipops and rainbows, but--it's not.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:40 pm

Right on Kasha. word  score   The difference between posting our opinions positive or negative on this forum vs posting those same opinions on someones personal SM are as different as night and day.  We come to this forum on our own volition.  Nobody has to read any comments here unless they choose to unlike a personal SM account.  NO Comparison IMO.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:52 pm

Woah, I'm not disagreeing with you guys at all. Never said it was wrong. Never told anyone that they can or can't say what they want, etc.

I guess I was just stating my opinions and my personal feelings upon my own reflection that *I* can be negative and *I* sometimes am guilty and it personally doesn't make me feel good when *I* look back. Nothing on any users here at all. That is why I put JMO. Sorry if the tone comes across not properly or if it came across some other way. Not how I meant for it to. I hope that is clear Smiley

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:55 pm

He also defends and has a fun with Nick . He is the guy you want to have your back. Good for Calia and what a great friend Elan is to the ones he likes.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:30 pm

california90 wrote:Woah, I'm not disagreeing with you guys at all. Never said it was wrong. Never told anyone that they can or can't say what they want, etc.

I guess I was just stating my opinions and my personal feelings upon my own reflection that *I* can be negative and *I* sometimes am guilty and it personally doesn't make me feel good when *I* look back. Nothing on any users here at all. That is why I put JMO. Sorry if the tone comes across not properly or if it came across some other way. Not how I meant for it to. I hope that is clear Smiley
It was clear to me. I had no issue with it.  bestbud! I understood where you were coming from. 
It's equally important for me to speak up and make sure anyone who wants to speak (within site rules) feels free and uninhibited to do so. That's all. 
It's easy for me to speak up. I realize it's not so easy for others and I just want to make sure all realize that opinions and discussion are welcome.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

+55
Beach Lover
Mia_Leoni
Linds911
Mustang19
Norcalgal