SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6

Page 50 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6 - Page 50 Empty Re: Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6

Post by bluwavz Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:25 pm

Thomigirl wrote:Didn't one of the producers write JP's name down after the first show as the 'guy' for Ashley and then revealed it at the end of filming? I think they LOVED Jordash, but still wanted to create 'good tv' so they pulled their Geppetto act...JMO. Thank goodness these two seem like they are the 'forever-kind'.

I believe it was Cassie Lambert that wrote JP's name down for Ashley. I'm glad there was a happy ending to this season because it was so depressing the whole way through. If there hadn't been a happy ending, I would've been really upset. I'm also glad that most of the viewers got the ending they wanted. It's refreshing to see everyone so happy. Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6 - Page 50 Empty Re: Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6

Post by GrahamGal Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:27 pm

bluwavz wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
ironcat wrote:
moonchild wrote:
sjcaligurl wrote:
mickeysmrs wrote:
TNGirl wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:
bluesea wrote:Did anybody catch what Ash said to jp on their final date when they were saying goodbye...again it sounded like she said 'i love you' right before he said 'see you soon'... i'm probably just hearing things again Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6 - Page 50 2174738820

I'm not sure what she says here but, on their LCD after he told her he was madly in love with her, she was playing with his hand and JP said"try not to break my heart" which I thought was sweet. Of course, we knew that this wasn't going to happen but, if I were a non-spoiled viewer, I would have melted at that!!

I was a spoiled viewer and I still melted when JP said that!

Of course, it was difficult to pay attention to this conversation because I was continually distracted by Ashley playing with JP's fingers. Definitely something Freudian going on there. Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6 - Page 50 2174738820

I found it telling that when he said, "Try not to break my heart" Ashley nodded, it seemed to me like she was signaling to him that she would not break his heart.

I think she was so touched at that point by what he'd said previously (and it was probably edited too) that she was just nodding along. He was kinda smiling after he said it anyway. The whole hand exchange and fingers stroking open palms is pretty classic 'fore play.' I read somewhere what that means but it was clearly just another clue that their relationship was at a much different place than any of the others. Ashley was rather misty once JP told her how he felt. I'm still not sure why he was so hesitant and begrudging to do it. Normally, it seems to happen on the FD, not the LCD. Sounds like she'd subtly communicated to him that she loved him before that so I don't get his problem.

Perhaps his hesitation came from Chrystie's judgement and his fear that Ashley would let that influence her end decision. Although his brain couldn't process the fact that she could have a relationship as strong as theirs with someone else, he never lost sight of the fact that there was someone else in this and he had no idea what her true feelings were toward Ben. He knew that his bond with Ashley was strong, but was still so afraid of being hurt again. Fortunately, he used her stepfather's and didn't hold back to protect himself. He already had it figured out that the show was a total mindf***, so I'm sure he questioned everything. No telling what was said to him to get all of that angst.

Ever since Jason and Jesse mentioned that on their season, not only were the producers in Jason's ear about how he was F1, but they were also in Jesse's ear that he wasn't, I've been wondering if the producers were similarly trying to convince JP that Ashley wasn't as sure about him as he thought she was. They certainly got enough footage and PIs of him sounding nervous and insecure in the last episode, which we now know wasn't really the case. Maybe they kept pulling him aside and talking to him about the real possibility of her not choosing him, in order to shake his confidence?

If JP really had any doubts or insecurities, it had to have come from the producers. JP always sounded confident to me in what he and Ashley have. There is no doubt in my mind that the producers were trying to shake his confidence. It was especially obvious when he was picking out a ring. They were trying to convince him he wasn't the one right up until the end.

The more I think about all that's happened this season, the more I wonder if production was trying for a different ending than the one we got. Earlier in the season, I considered the possibility that Ashley could have been rejected by her final 1 at the final rose ceremony. Obviously they were purposely giving him obstacles to overcome. First it was giving him his first 1-on-1 date with Ashley after Bentley left. Let's be honest, the coin toss was most likely rigged. Second it was giving him his second 1-on-1 date with Ashley, so she could tell him about Bentley's return. Third it was giving Ben the overnight date, who was his only competition, just to see how he would react. And fourth, it was having Ryan return and Ashley rejecting him again before his fantasy date. I kind of wonder if they were hoping JP would get fed up and reject Ashley at the final rose ceremony because he couldn't take it anymore. It's an ending we haven't had yet.

From the way the producers are acting after the show I really doubt this. I am sure they knew just how much they could get to JP to give them the PIs they needed without ruining the happy ending.

I agree with both you and Archer23 that the producers love JP and Ashley, probably more so than any other pairing from this show. I think they're glad that there was a happy ending to this season and they want JP and Ashley to work out, especially after Brad and Emily didn't. I just wonder how much more they would've loved to have a more dramatic ending. They're running out of ideas and we've never seen a lead rejected by their final 1. I think they'll take dramatic ending over a happy ending any day. Especially Mike Fleiss.

I think if they really wanted to make that happen they could if they had a weaker relationship. I think they knew how strong this relationship was and would be unbreakable. I am sure they will try for this ending at some point, maybe next season, but I just don't think they really thought they could make it happen this season.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:33 pm

sjcaligurl wrote:I think they knew what they had from the get go. That's why JP got such lame dates. Ben had the best/most romantic dates with her. If Cassie picked JP for her night one, she saw what was happening early on. They got the quality time dates over the long dates and it worked for them because they just wanted to be together. I think the FD made up for a lot along with the free trip to Fiji at the end.

For me a romantic date is defined by the participants. For me the most romantic date was JP and Ashley's HK date. Followed closely by their fantasy date. :girlfan

GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:33 pm

ironcat wrote:
Ever since Jason and Jesse mentioned that on their season, not only were the producers in Jason's ear about how he was F1, but they were also in Jesse's ear that he wasn't, I've been wondering if the producers were similarly trying to convince JP that Ashley wasn't as sure about him as he thought she was. They certainly got enough footage and PIs of him sounding nervous and insecure in the last episode, which we now know wasn't really the case. Maybe they kept pulling him aside and talking to him about the real possibility of her not choosing him, in order to shake his confidence?

Ben has quite a bit in common with both Jesse and Jason, but JP was cut from a different cloth... and quite a challenge for production.

In the first TV Grapevine video, the one with the CORRECT limo arrival order that we have referenced a lot, you see Ben socializing with several guys the moment he enters the mansion. He was always listening to the others, while JP was more selective of the company he kept. People would come to him, rather than the other way around. This made JP a lot harder to "mold" by the handlers than Ben.

JP was the stubborn one and Ben was the sociable-but-gullible one. Look at their reactions to Neil Lane's ring comments. Ben is beaming in his reaction to Neil boosting up his confidence. Neil asks JP "what if she says no?" and he pauses, but doesn't get upset as "they" were probably hoping he would. When Chrystie bugged him, he did cry a bit, but was mostly MAD! (That was not a question, it was a STATEMENT based on 15 minutes! Oh, he let Ashley KNOW about it! Just as he let her know about seeing her with other guys in Taiwan.) There was little trouble convincing Ben he had it in the bag, but it was a Massive Struggle convincing JP that he was headed for heartbreak, since he was "practically 100% certain" about IT, post-Hong Kong.

Hong Kong was a Mighty Powerful Episode this season... let us NOT forget that! The Earth moved that evening. There was a reason we had so many shots of erect buildings towering up to the sky that episode and the Peak Tram practically burrowing through the night. They were laying the Freudisms on thick, even without the banana. Chris Harrison blogged that Ashley reached her "happy place" and even got "cocky" (although he may have been thinking of JP when he blogged that.) Ashley wasted no time ENDING it with Bentley and stated for the cameras that her date with Jayyyy-Peee was the one she had been waiting for since she got there! When she chirped "Who's neeeext!" after seeing the engagement on the HK beach, she hardly even looked at the six guys in front of her, knowing fully well she would be getting her "What do you think we will be doing in a month from now?" answer soon enough. She was out to get what she wanted and JP was out to get what he wanted and the next four episodes was simply the Jordash Saga with everybody else forced to play Greek Chorus.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:34 pm

GrahamGal wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
ironcat wrote:
moonchild wrote:
sjcaligurl wrote:
mickeysmrs wrote:
TNGirl wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:
bluesea wrote:Did anybody catch what Ash said to jp on their final date when they were saying goodbye...again it sounded like she said 'i love you' right before he said 'see you soon'... i'm probably just hearing things again Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6 - Page 50 2174738820

I'm not sure what she says here but, on their LCD after he told her he was madly in love with her, she was playing with his hand and JP said"try not to break my heart" which I thought was sweet. Of course, we knew that this wasn't going to happen but, if I were a non-spoiled viewer, I would have melted at that!!

I was a spoiled viewer and I still melted when JP said that!

Of course, it was difficult to pay attention to this conversation because I was continually distracted by Ashley playing with JP's fingers. Definitely something Freudian going on there. Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6 - Page 50 2174738820

I found it telling that when he said, "Try not to break my heart" Ashley nodded, it seemed to me like she was signaling to him that she would not break his heart.

I think she was so touched at that point by what he'd said previously (and it was probably edited too) that she was just nodding along. He was kinda smiling after he said it anyway. The whole hand exchange and fingers stroking open palms is pretty classic 'fore play.' I read somewhere what that means but it was clearly just another clue that their relationship was at a much different place than any of the others. Ashley was rather misty once JP told her how he felt. I'm still not sure why he was so hesitant and begrudging to do it. Normally, it seems to happen on the FD, not the LCD. Sounds like she'd subtly communicated to him that she loved him before that so I don't get his problem.

Perhaps his hesitation came from Chrystie's judgement and his fear that Ashley would let that influence her end decision. Although his brain couldn't process the fact that she could have a relationship as strong as theirs with someone else, he never lost sight of the fact that there was someone else in this and he had no idea what her true feelings were toward Ben. He knew that his bond with Ashley was strong, but was still so afraid of being hurt again. Fortunately, he used her stepfather's and didn't hold back to protect himself. He already had it figured out that the show was a total mindf***, so I'm sure he questioned everything. No telling what was said to him to get all of that angst.

If JP really had any doubts or insecurities, it had to have come from the producers. JP always sounded confident to me in what he and Ashley have. There is no doubt in my mind that the producers were trying to shake his confidence. It was especially obvious when he was picking out a ring. They were trying to convince him he wasn't the one right up until the end.

The more I think about all that's happened this season, the more I wonder if production was trying for a different ending than the one we got. Earlier in the season, I considered the possibility that Ashley could have been rejected by her final 1 at the final rose ceremony. Obviously they were purposely giving him obstacles to overcome. First it was giving him his first 1-on-1 date with Ashley after Bentley left. Let's be honest, the coin toss was most likely rigged. Second it was giving him his second 1-on-1 date with Ashley, so she could tell him about Bentley's return. Third it was giving Ben the overnight date, who was his only competition, just to see how he would react. And fourth, it was having Ryan return and Ashley rejecting him again before his fantasy date. I kind of wonder if they were hoping JP would get fed up and reject Ashley at the final rose ceremony because he couldn't take it anymore. It's an ending we haven't had yet.

From the way the producers are acting after the show I really doubt this. I am sure they knew just how much they could get to JP to give them the PIs they needed without ruining the happy ending.

I agree with both you and Archer23 that the producers love JP and Ashley, probably more so than any other pairing from this show. I think they're glad that there was a happy ending to this season and they want JP and Ashley to work out, especially after Brad and Emily didn't. I just wonder how much more they would've loved to have a more dramatic ending. They're running out of ideas and we've never seen a lead rejected by their final 1. I think they'll take dramatic ending over a happy ending any day. Especially Mike Fleiss.

I think if they really wanted to make that happen they could if they had a weaker relationship. I think they knew how strong this relationship was and would be unbreakable. I am sure they will try for this ending at some point, maybe next season, but I just don't think they really thought they could make it happen this season.

You're probably right. It was just a feeling I had earlier in the season and the preview they had in the middle of the season made me think they at least considered it at one point. I'm actually afraid they might use this idea for next season, especially if Ben is the Bachelor. hmmm
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:34 pm

I don't think it was totally what happened, but I do think that there may be some type of competition between the handlers. Don't you guys?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:41 pm

bluwavz wrote:You're probably right. It was just a feeling I had earlier in the season and the preview they had in the middle of the season made me think they at least considered it at one point. I'm actually afraid they might use this idea for next season, especially if Ben is the Bachelor. hmmm

I would hope not, but I wouldn't put it past him. I also think it would be more possible with a woman F1 or at least not a stubborn male F1 like JP. Haha.

GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:59 pm

atem wrote:I don't think it was totally what happened, but I do think that there may be some type of competition between the handlers. Don't you guys?

What exactly do you mean?
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:13 am

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t359-ashley-and-jp-picture-thread#80282
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6

+66
JMFan
bluesea
Jaybird
Thomigirl
Eagle Eye