SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LetHawaiiHappen - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 18 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by nikikass Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:14 pm

I was just going to say that Alana. I spotted it on the people shoot.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

LetHawaiiHappen - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 18 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by MiniDiva Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:18 pm

Thanks Alanna and Nikikass  --  It is adorbs!  
Can they get any cuter?  They have been together almost a year now and seem as happy as they were a year ago.  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:22 pm

I know Mini, You just never know what comes out of this show.

The good, the bad and the ugly. And then "Shawn and Kaitlyn" a little of everything and I love it.

It is so fun to be a fan of this couple.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:27 pm

^^Well said! We wanted a love story and we got more than we bargained for with K/S!
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:04 pm

^^^Well said Mini! I swoon when I see her in love in front of their "yellow house." beatingheart
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:33 pm

She looks great. What a positive message in the link! Very good read!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:33 am

Linds, thank you for posting the link to that article!  One of the best interviews I've read with Kaitlyn.  Or anyone.  I loved her positive and life affirming thoughts.  Really great.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:44 am

Natural, real beauty beats fake beauty and photo tricks any day! Awesome pics of Kaitlyn and a great article. Thanks for posting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:01 pm

Shawn giving her another shout out compliment. hearthumbsup

My girl got RAW and she couldn't look more beautiful! So proud of her. @rawbeautytalks Ladies, less is more.. Click the link in my bio ☝️ LetHawaiiHappen - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 18 1f4f7 : @mcencula by @shawn_booth18

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

LetHawaiiHappen - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 18 8367-910 LetHawaiiHappen - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 18 I_got_13 LetHawaiiHappen - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 18 E5kqdm15 LetHawaiiHappen - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 18 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:14 pm

Too cute, K commented that he's "da best" laugh out loud Shawn is a man of a few words especially with extroverted K around, but all his actions are soooo LOUD in the best possible way.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:19 pm

They are in Alabama filming for ShawnBooth meals. (SnapChat & location tag)

How can you not wanna photograph this guy.  LetHawaiiHappen - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 18 1f49e  In the cooking light studio talking about @shawnboothmeals shawnboothmeals.com by @kaitlynbristowe

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

LetHawaiiHappen - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 18 8367-910 LetHawaiiHappen - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 18 I_got_13 LetHawaiiHappen - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 18 E5kqdm15 LetHawaiiHappen - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 18 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:51 pm

Their latest snap is adorable. Goodness! These two seem more in love each day if that is possible. The way she hugs Tuck. Smiley #Love
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

+44
Linds911
Alanna
Lennoxcolinrolland
terabithia
EliseAlways