SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cheatmeal - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 19 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Alanna Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:04 pm

K's latest snap is ridiculous. She needed to take off her Jeffrey Campbell's for whatever reason and while at first Shawn gave her a piggyback ride, when he put her down, she started walking barefoot on the ground, with Shawn still carrying the shoes! laugh out loud Girl!!! Yikes.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

cheatmeal - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 19 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Emilia23_12 Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:55 am

Oh good morning! Apparently we aren't allowed to cuddle. This is what happens when we try. #CuddleBlocker @tuckerdoodledog by @kaitlynbristowe

Too cute !!! beatingheart :cutiepie
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:50 pm

They need to put this photo in a frame!!  So funny.  All three have classic expressions.  Doodle rules the roost.  Priceless. cheatmeal - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 19 1f436 laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:11 pm

Emila23_12 wrote:
Oh good morning! Apparently we aren't allowed to cuddle. This is what happens when we try. #CuddleBlocker @tuckerdoodledog by @kaitlynbristowe

Too cute !!! beatingheart :cutiepie

I saw this morning. Adorable. I love Tuck. Period. :cutesmile!: beatingheart
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:09 pm

That time our bachelorette party got crashed by The Bachelorette. #kbellagetsafella by @legyoums
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:31 pm

New periscope! I haven't watched it yet but hopefully it's full of adorableness. Oh who am I kidding, I'm sure it's super cute considering its S+K+Doodles.

https://www.periscope.tv/w/aevgyTI2MTM5NzZ8MXJteFBCUldkZ3FHTmZpYzhr1JL5J-TjaNmkijGQIKT_HMT-fTXsnhi7XEVT

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:20 pm

The periscope was cute! Fun tidbits- Kait still has the shirt Shawn gave her, he went to find it and put it on. Doodle is going with them to Vancouver this summer.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  cheatmeal - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 19 1f49c

cheatmeal - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 19 8367-910 cheatmeal - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 19 I_got_13 cheatmeal - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 19 E5kqdm15 cheatmeal - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 19 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:46 pm

K is traveling again, spotted at the airport last night and is somewhere where it's 73 degrees right now via snap. She snapped about missing Shawn and Tuck in bed. It might be a longer trip because she mentioned she won't be in Nash this weekend a few weeks ago.

Edit- looks like she's in LA and playing with Elan right now. I'm glad they've realized to play nice with the hands that can feed them since this means we might see more of them laugh out loud So selfish!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:35 am

deleted...

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spoilers)
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:03 am

So we should keep an eye out for 2 Kaitlyn appearances then. Fun ;)

If any of you want to know more about what she is doing with JoJo and Ali check out the Spoilers thread. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  cheatmeal - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 19 1f49c

cheatmeal - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 19 8367-910 cheatmeal - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 19 I_got_13 cheatmeal - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 19 E5kqdm15 cheatmeal - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 19 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:25 am

Thanks Linds. Reminder, no discussion with reference to the upcoming Bachelorette season in threads that are not titled SPOILERS. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:01 pm

OK, I don't want anyone here to think they missed out anything juicy that was spoiled and then deleted. Read the post before and after my deleted post, that's the same info I know.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

+44
Linds911
Alanna
Lennoxcolinrolland
terabithia
EliseAlways