SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

instagood - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 30 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by nd4reality Mon May 30, 2016 12:33 am

Snapchat laugh out loud. she's funny.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

instagood - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 30 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by crunchette Tue May 31, 2016 3:17 pm

Alanna wrote:
Oh and this is a college friend of Shawn's, but both of them have referred to him as "their" friend, same as the Jeep that got trashed is "their" Jeep. Pretty cute!

I noticed the exact same thing about "our" friend and "our" Jeep, and I loved that they were chuckling over the two bad turns the weekend took.

I found some pics after "their" friend Steve blew out his lung:

instagood - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 30 16052210
This was actually AFTER he collapsed his lung and didn't yet realize the dire situation.  (source:  swaltdisney IG)

instagood - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 30 16052310
I think this was after the surgery...and the wrecked car.  Still smiling.  (source: swaltdisney IG)

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue May 31, 2016 3:27 pm

Just found another pic from Shawn's birthday weekend:

instagood - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 30 16052211
source:  Adrian_flint IG

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue May 31, 2016 8:44 pm

instagood - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 30 Image15

instagood - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 30 Image16

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

instagood - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 30 8367-910 instagood - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 30 I_got_13 instagood - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 30 E5kqdm15 instagood - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 30 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:57 am

Thanks for another blog Kaitlyn since I haven't watched the episode yet laugh out loud
http://kaitlynbristowe.com/the-bachelorette-episode-2-fighting-fires/
Man I wish she could have written blogs like this for her season! but then I remember she just couldn't hold her emotions writing about Shawn from like their 1st date to the finale in all the People blogs. Hugesmile Now I want to go back and read them laugh out loud

instagood - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 30 8367-910 instagood - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 30 I_got_13 instagood - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 30 E5kqdm15 instagood - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 30 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:39 am

Linds911 wrote:Thanks for another blog Kaitlyn since I haven't watched the episode yet laugh out loud
http://kaitlynbristowe.com/the-bachelorette-episode-2-fighting-fires/
Man I wish she could have written blogs like this for her season! but then I remember she just couldn't hold her emotions writing about Shawn from like their 1st date to the finale in all the People blogs. Hugesmile Now I want to go back and read them laugh out loud
Yeah, those People blogs were less blogs and more love letters to Shawn heartbeat Same with her Tuesday morning snap recaps.

laugh out loud at Shawn calling her naggy "once." It's like a meth commercial over there- not even once, Shawn!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:58 pm

laugh out loud they're adorable. 

instagood - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 30 Image26

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:32 pm

Linds911 wrote:instagood - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 30 Image15

Thanks for posting this pic, Linds.  Shawn's shoulders and arms make me :fanningfan and then I drooling .

Based on their snaps, it looks like they're on a major road trip.  I wonder if Shawn's snap of Kaitlyn trying on a sleeping bag has anything to do with it???  (I also noticed his old comforter has been recycled for Doodle's dog bed in the car.)

Finally, if anyone here doesn't have snapchat, the video of Doodle blowing out Shawn's birthday candles is on Doodle's IG:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BFmZq4oqkKr/?taken-by=tuckerdoodledog

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:34 pm

Yep, definitely a major road trip...I'm wondering if they're headed back to Vancouver with doodle in tow!

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:04 pm

They're in Washington DC so heading up that way I guess but not necessarily Canada yet.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:25 pm

If they're headed to Vancouver I think Shawn read the road signs all wrong. He was supposed to follow the signs for Washington state, not Washington DC! laugh out loud

(I kid, but people really do mix up Vancouver WA and Vancouver BC and follow the wrong road signs. What makes it worse for those confused drivers is that they're in opposite directions, several hours apart.)
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:09 pm

Well they are watching Luke play baseball (so cute!) so with his family now. Guess they are making a quick stop on their way to Van.? Oh and Kaitlyn tweeted earlier she's excited to go to Hawaii soon.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

+44
Linds911
Alanna
Lennoxcolinrolland
terabithia
EliseAlways