SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Paradise - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 32 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by provenceguy Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:07 pm

Isn't that just the declaration form that you sign to say you aren't bringing produce into the state?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Paradise - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 32 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by terabithia Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:13 pm

looks like she's filling out a form on the plane, do they require incoming visitors to declare they are/aren't bringing in animals, fruit, etc? I googled it and found this, though the form shown doesn't match (they can change of course)

http://www.govisithawaii.com/2008/11/24/be-prepared-to-complete-the-hawaii-agricultural-declaration-form/
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:14 pm

They need to stop joking around it's not funny anymore even if they love engaged life laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Paradise - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 32 8367-910 Paradise - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 32 I_got_13 Paradise - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 32 E5kqdm15 Paradise - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 32 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:45 pm

So mean!!! laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Chick2480 Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:07 pm

Looking forward to some cute Hawaii snaps

Chick2480

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:42 pm

casjacknick wrote:Anyone know which island? I just happen to be vacationing in Oahu right now.
Kait just posted they're at the Four Seasons on Oahu. Go find them!!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:20 pm

Aloha! If anyone needs us, too bad. We're on island time for the next week. #paradise by @kaitlynbristowe

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Paradise - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 32 8367-910 Paradise - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 32 I_got_13 Paradise - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 32 E5kqdm15 Paradise - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 32 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:58 pm

Awww. So happy for these two. beatingheart
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:22 am

Alanna wrote:
casjacknick wrote:Anyone know which island? I just happen to be vacationing in Oahu right now.
Kait just posted they're at the Four Seasons on Oahu. Go find them!!
Haha. On it. I might be staying on the other side of the island but I am ON it!
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:58 am

Keep us updated, Cas!!

Lovebirds heartbeat 

Maybe I should find a new term for them considering how Kait feels about birds though laugh out loud

Paradise - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 32 Image28

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:24 pm

My family does not understand my need to take the rental car and stalk a hotel an hour away. They have no heart. I am now trying to find a Lost fan amongst us. If the Boothstowes could put out an itinerary that would be great. Any chance they would want to Luau tonight?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:26 pm

casjacknick wrote:My family does not understand my need to take the rental car and stalk a hotel an hour away. They have no heart. I am now trying to find a Lost fan amongst us. If the Boothstowes could put out an itinerary that would be great. Any chance they would want to Luau tonight?
Mean family. Oahu is a big island, maybe you can claim you want to make sure they experience the beauty of the whole place? 

Have fun and enjoy!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

+44
Linds911
Alanna
Lennoxcolinrolland
terabithia
EliseAlways