SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wearerelevent - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 36 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by bleuberry Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:46 pm

She's cracking me up narrating Shawn B laugh out loud

wearerelevent - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 36 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

wearerelevent - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 36 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by casjacknick Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:49 pm

I'm leaving this beautiful island tonight. I had an incredible vacation but never did run into them.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:37 am

IMO----Kait and Shawn's snaps are a perfect mix of funny, and serious. Thanks to them both for giving us a glimpse into their life and sharing their beautiful vacation. :cutesmile!: beatingheart
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:47 pm

I watched it again this morning. So funny How do they come up with this stuff? laugh out loud

Here's some of it for those that don't have Snapchat.

National Geographic (Hawaiian Endangered Species Edition) now streaming on snapchat; snapbackbean & shawn_booth #TheMaiTaiKiller by @shawn_booth18

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  wearerelevent - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 36 1f49c

wearerelevent - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 36 8367-910 wearerelevent - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 36 I_got_13 wearerelevent - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 36 E5kqdm15 wearerelevent - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 36 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:01 am

Looks like there's a Hawaii photoshoot to look forward to Smiley

K's body is fierce! She's gone from thin to so toned and leaned out. She's a walking ad for Shawn B Meals laugh out loud

wearerelevent - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 36 Image13

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:59 pm

A fan posted about meeting Shawn today and having this conversation:

Girl: Hi Shawn! Where's Kaitlyn?
Shawn: Who's Kaitlyn?

How very, very Shawnish of Shawn laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:07 pm

Boy its so nice to come in their thread. Who would have thought they would be the "normal" ones this year.

They will always be my favourite couple.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:13 pm

nikikass wrote:Boy its so nice to come in their thread.  Who would have thought they would be the "normal" ones this year.  

They will always be my favourite couple.    
As K would say, they're just two kids in love Smiley

A long post about Hawaii and all the things they got to do. So awesome!!

http://kaitlynbristowe.com/the-locals-call-it-paradise-for-a-reason/

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:41 pm

So cute, help me help you!   l o v e

Help me, help you.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/shawn_booth18/
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:22 am

Happy birthday to Kait!!!! Little nugget turns 31 today- she's in Canada with her bff Shawn B (obviously), mom and Robster the Lobster.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:25 am

Oh I fogot that she shared my birthday.. Happy Birthday  Kaitlyn. June 19th gals rock! Haha.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:38 am

Happy Birthday Kaitlyn!! hbbanner firework
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

+44
Linds911
Alanna
Lennoxcolinrolland
terabithia
EliseAlways