SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jimmykimmel - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 38 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by crunchette Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:11 am

Alanna wrote:A fan posted about meeting Shawn today and having this conversation:

Girl: Hi Shawn! Where's Kaitlyn?
Shawn: Who's Kaitlyn?

How very, very Shawnish of Shawn laugh out loud

Sorry for the double post, but I'm reading the thread backwards and am too lazy to go back and edit.

This reminded me of their last periscope:
Kaitlyn: Babe, they're asking about a wedding.
Shawn: Wedding? There's supposed to be a wedding???
(Back in the "olden days" right after the show, she would have whined about him saying such a thing.)

I also had to laugh about Kaitlyn's snap about looking at flights to Hawaii in Sept. They clearly had an amazing time if she's thinking about going back so soon. I'm happy it was a great experience for them.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

jimmykimmel - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 38 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:29 am

I think they've learned appropriate jokes for each other. Mostly on shawns part laugh out loud Joking about a wedding or who's Kait is okay when all his other answers are focused on how much he loves her and how beautiful she is. Joking about not loving her??? Next stop Whine Town City Square.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:52 pm

Look at that tricep!!!  
jimmykimmel - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 38 16061911
Haley Bristowe - ‏@haleyjane09  
Happy birthday auntie Katie! We all love you guys so much! @kaitlynbristowe @Shawn_Booth

I also just noticed that you can hear Shawn say "I'll do a face swap with me and Brody" in one of Kaitlyn's snaps from last night.  Cute.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:58 pm

crunchette wrote:Look at that tricep!!!  
jimmykimmel - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 38 16061911
Haley Bristowe - ‏@haleyjane09  
Happy birthday auntie Katie! We all love you guys so much! @kaitlynbristowe @Shawn_Booth

I also just noticed that you can hear Shawn say "I'll do a face swap with me and Brody" in one of Kaitlyn's snaps from last night.  Cute.

Thats sooo cute!!!! Familypic in 10 years giggling
I love Shawn! but he needs a haircut asap !!! laugh out loud
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:43 pm

So cute!!! Kait is SO in her element playing with little ones. She needs to get back to teaching dance classes ASAP. It's just adorable.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:23 pm

^^She needs to have some of her own, what a fun family that would be. :cutesmile!:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:57 am

They're going to be doing a little charity thing in Edmonton today, but really I just wanted to post this pic laugh out loud I lurveeee how protectively Shawn is holding on to Kait. Definition of the strong, silent type totally devoted to his woman heartbeat

jimmykimmel - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 38 Image28

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:06 am

I am converted, these two are a huge meant to be. True love in spite of  TPTB.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:10 am

stuckinsc wrote:I am converted, these two are a huge meant to be. True love in spite of  TPTB.
Haha welcome to the club! I think we're growing Smiley

The show brought out the very, very worst in Shawn and I've never seen him behave even remotely close to that ever again. He's the best heartbeat She's a very lucky girl.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:55 pm

Alanna - That pic you posted of them on the stairs is beautiful.  He has her wrapped up in his arms and legs like a protective cocoon.

jimmykimmel - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 38 16062110
BLU'S ‏@BlusWomensWear  Edmonton, Alberta  
The happy couple has arrived at @southgatecentre TODAY 11am - 1pm 2015 Bachelorette @kaitlynbristowe @Shawn_Booth

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:55 pm

There's lots of fan pics in their IG tags, one of all guy fans laugh out loud

Thought this one was cute, baby is star struck!
https://instagram.com/p/BG7L9cYQUNV/

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

jimmykimmel - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 38 8367-910 jimmykimmel - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 38 I_got_13 jimmykimmel - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 38 E5kqdm15 jimmykimmel - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 38 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:41 pm

crunchette wrote:Alanna - That pic you posted of them on the stairs is beautiful.  He has her wrapped up in his arms and legs like a protective cocoon.

I know, reminds me of this part of her last blog.

Watching him walk up to me that night, I never felt so in love with him. And when he held my hands I felt that same spark I felt when he stepped out of the limo on that first night and held my hands. These were the hands that would protect me and nurture me the rest of my life. I was never so sure than in that moment I wanted Shawn to be my husband. 

Swoon!!!!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

+44
Linds911
Alanna
Lennoxcolinrolland
terabithia
EliseAlways