SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tourist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 43 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Linds911 Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:37 pm

Had to re-watch her Snapvid re-creating her car scene when Chris let her go last year haha

Here's 2 other Snap pics. Nice that they could also walk around & explore with dinner dates. Smiley

tourist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 43 Image16

tourist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 43 Image15

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

tourist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 43 8367-910 tourist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 43 I_got_13 tourist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 43 E5kqdm15 tourist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 43 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

tourist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 43 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Linds911 Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:33 pm

They left Paris earlier today. Here's some of their pics. Glad they had a good time.
tourist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 43 Image17

tourist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 43 Image18

Sick Dangles #sickbandaids by @kaitlynbristowe

Does this count as "backpacking" through Europe? #Tourist #LourveMuseum by @shawn_booth18

When you ride the Ferris wheel but end up taking a picture in front of a picture of the Ferris wheel ... Instead of taking a picture with the real thing. #RoueDeParis by @shawn_booth18

Last edited by Linds911 on Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

tourist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 43 8367-910 tourist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 43 I_got_13 tourist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 43 E5kqdm15 tourist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 43 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:57 am

Explanation for the 2 big bandaids on K's knees. I find it adorable that it was a Doodle-rescue operation!

@kaitlynbristowe
2 stairs to be exact. Doodle ran out the front door and I panicked. So I ran, jumped, and fell. Hard.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:32 pm

Rain and thunder in Nash means Kait has a Doodle following her around laugh out loud

tourist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 43 Image19

tourist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 43 Image20

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:44 am

I'm about 99% sure Kait doesn't refer to her amazing and loving boyfriend as a dog so I'm going to go with this post referencing Tuck but the lack of clarity is hilarious and makes it totally up to interpretation laugh out loud 

tourist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 43 Image51

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:16 pm

It's too quiet in here. Shawn never Snaps when she's away unless he's working out. laugh out loud well at least she's having fun with her family.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:18 pm

Linds911 wrote:It's too quiet in here. Shawn never Snaps when she's away unless he's working out. laugh out loud well at least she's having fun with her family.
I knowwwwww I'm waiting for them to reunite!! Poor Shawn, I worry for him when Kait's away laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:22 pm

At least he has Doodle to keep him company. Smiley

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:51 pm

Linds911 wrote:It's too quiet in here. Shawn never Snaps when she's away unless he's working out. laugh out loud well at least she's having fun with her family.

Aww! I notice that too! laugh out loud He comes alive when she is around. I'm imagining him moping around in his pj's eating cereal 3x/day. Ok, and protein shakes, cause it's Shawn. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:57 pm

sosleepy wrote:

Aww! I notice that too! laugh out loud He comes alive when she is around. I'm imagining him moping around in his pj's eating cereal 3x/day. Ok, and protein shakes, cause it's Shawn. laugh out loud
Right? I don't know what he would do if they ever broke up. He looks at her and treats her like she's the light of his life and it's the sweetest thing.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:30 pm

She's @ Jillian's baby shower. It's very white and outdoorsy. Kait wants one of those when she's pregnant laugh out loud

ETA IG pictures:

Who gets their hair and make up to go to a baby shower? Me. I do. @jillian.harris see you soon mama Thank you @alldolledupstudio for my lashes, make up and hair!! by @kaitlynbristowe

In a world full of hate, surround yourself with beautiful souls like this one. Don't let our next generation continue to hate. Teach kids to be kind, by being kind. by @kaitlynbristowe

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:59 am

Too cute! Excerpt from Kait's latest blog about Paris:

There’s something romantic about a ferris wheel. I don’t know if The Notebook has brainwashed me, but I just love it. (Maybe it helps that I have my real life Noah who likes to be sweet with me). After that, we just walked around taking photos, did a little shopping, and took in the view of the Eiffel Tower – one last time. We are so lucky to be able to do what we do. It’s draining, but worth it! We both always bring something home from the city we were in and add it to our memory jars. Shawn made me one on the show and now we have filled up about four jars and are on to our fifth.
Kaitlynbristowe.com

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

+44
Linds911
Alanna
Lennoxcolinrolland
terabithia
EliseAlways