SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nofilters - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 44 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:17 pm

Happy Kait was able to support Jillian. But Kait, Shawn neeeeeeeeds you! Lol Shawn is a working out machine, especially when Kait is gone.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

nofilters - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 44 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by crunchette Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:12 pm

Jillian posted on Kaitlyn's IG photo of being all dolled up:

jillian.harris  can't wait to lounge with you the rest of the summer!!!! Xoxo

So it sounds like K&S might have found a place to stay.  I think Jillian's baby is due in early-mid August, so I actually wondered if they might stay in Jillian's Vancouver home for a bit while Jill is on maternity leave in Kelowna.

I think it's so sweet that they're on their 5th memory jar.   PINKHEART  Wow.  They're going to need a large home to store those things at the rate they're going.

And finally, I had to comment on Kait's snap of Big Brother when she captioned that Shawn should use his sexy voice for voice-over work.  I thought that she might get used to his voice after some time passed and it would lose its appeal for her, but nope.  It still gets her motor going.  Smiley beatingheart

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:39 pm

Last night's garage party. Trying to keep up with @erinoprea! Babe killin it on the bike by @shawn_booth18
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:41 pm

Alanna wrote:Too cute! Excerpt from Kait's latest blog about Paris:

There’s something romantic about a ferris wheel. I don’t know if The Notebook has brainwashed me, but I just love it. (Maybe it helps that I have my real life Noah who likes to be sweet with me). After that, we just walked around taking photos, did a little shopping, and took in the view of the Eiffel Tower – one last time. We are so lucky to be able to do what we do. It’s draining, but worth it! We both always bring something home from the city we were in and add it to our memory jars. Shawn made me one on the show and now we have filled up about four jars and are on to our fifth.
Kaitlynbristowe.com

Love it. Their first date was very Notebook themed as well. PINKHEART

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  nofilters - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 44 1f49c

nofilters - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 44 8367-910 nofilters - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 44 I_got_13 nofilters - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 44 E5kqdm15 nofilters - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 44 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:17 pm

He is like Noah! He even rebuilt the farmhouse in CT prior to the show, and he looks a little like him too, especially with the longer hair. Lucky lady!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by dina Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:47 pm

Kaitlyn BristoweVerified account ‏@kaitlynbristowe
On a flight heading back to Shawn and doodle! ✈️
dina
dina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:08 pm

dina wrote:Kaitlyn BristoweVerified account ‏@kaitlynbristowe  
On a flight heading back to Shawn and doodle! ✈️
Ahh yay!! So happy for their sweet family to reunite heartbeat

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:17 am

Double post but this is hilarious:

@kaitlynbristowe
The amount of times people have asked me, "Um where's Shawn?" doesn't show a lot of faith in how you view our relationship.....

I don't think K understands that the majority of society doesn't view people living together as a commitment. It's maybe an unpopular thing to admit, but if they were married and husband and wife versus a bf/gf with a fun ring ornament essentially, NO ONE would ever be asking her if they're okay after 4 days apart. Just marry him Kait. Sigh.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:25 am

@Alanna did you see Kait's snap at Jilly's babyshower and Kait basically say this is what she wants to do when she has her baby?  Not exact words but same meaning.  It wouldn't surprise me that she would have the baby before and/or without marriage similar to alot of couples.  
I admit though, it was a happy thought for me when I heard her talking about kids of her own.  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:54 pm

I think Kaitlyn and Shawn will surprise everyone and get married before people think. IDK, compared to other Bachelorette couples, with the exception of Trista/Ryan who were on a different filming schedule more compatible to the current Bachelor filming schedule, neither Ashley/JP or Des/Chris were married at this point in their relationship, where Kaitlyn/Shawn are now. Maybe they will give us a winter or spring 2017 wedding- or even next summer. Two years after meeting to wedding is totally reasonable for real life, even kind of on the fast side, not comparing crazy Bachelor-world. laugh out loud I'd love for Kaitlyn and Shawn to have that Vancuver/Okanagan wedding (soooo beautiful) that I always wanted for Jilly!  I feel like I've seen a few more hints from Kaitlyn actually marrying Shawn and weddings are somewhat on her radar. She was reading Des' book, so that comes to mind. And that mass picture at Janner's wedding and Kaitlyn with the raising hand emoji for who is next. Patience, Boothstowe fans! :cutesmile!:
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:35 pm

I think she'll marry him eventually, when she's good and ready laugh out loud But idk if I think it's soon. I can see them having a kid before and getting married like whenever K decides she's ready. I'm sure Shawn will be happy with Kait happy, whatever her timeline is. I think it'll def be a Canadian/ Okanagen wedding whenever it happens though.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:31 pm

I didn't realize that Kaitlyn was close to Jilly and glad they are.  

I remember Jilly attending her fav cousin's wedding and looking at the photos while she and Ed were together.  It was such a romantic, lovely setting.  If that is what you are referring to, then I can envision that.  Also Jilly's Baby shower was outdoor casual, elegance that is truly Jilly and it appears that is what Kaitlyn would want to.  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

+44
Linds911
Alanna
Lennoxcolinrolland
terabithia
EliseAlways