SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

roadtrip - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 45 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:20 pm

Personally, I think it's awesome that they are just having a real life relationship like any of us would. Weddings, babies, etc will come at the natural right time, it that natural right time comes JMO. And I love that that's the way they are living their lives. And Jilly and Kait seem like they would get along so well, I would love to hang out with them sooooo much.

Back to top Go down

roadtrip - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 45 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:22 pm

Doodle's bestie and Shawn's roomie is safely back in Nash:
roadtrip - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 45 Image60

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:07 am

Omg where's doodle, did they break up? #CampVibes by @kaitlynbristowe

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

roadtrip - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 45 8367-910 roadtrip - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 45 I_got_13 roadtrip - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 45 E5kqdm15 roadtrip - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 45 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:54 pm

Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe 23m23 minutes ago

Road trippin with the Mr, so U have the pleasure of @Bri_Cook tweeting tonight. Plus, not gonna lie I don't even know whats goin on anymore

"Not as good as the Golden Arches but hey, it's a damn good photo opp.." -Doodle by @shawn_booth18

roadtrip - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 45 8367-910 roadtrip - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 45 I_got_13 roadtrip - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 45 E5kqdm15 roadtrip - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 45 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:48 pm

They're camping in STL tonight. A little random but whatever laugh out loud Could they be driving to Canada with puppers in tow?

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:33 am

It's been a loooong time since I went camping so I haven't seen these tents that attach to the back of trucks/jeeps. Cool set up! from K's snapchat

oops the caption is cut off on my screen, it says "not the last" (which is kinda obvious but I guess it could've ended a few other ways... like "not the best time" laugh out loud)

roadtrip - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 45 Image16
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:39 am

K just snapped and they're not happy! laugh out loud it's hilarious. She's hot, Tuck is whiny and can't sleep, and poor Shawn B looks the worse for wear. Poor Tuckers, mom & dad really screwed the pooch with this one (pun intended of course). I'm guessing he's happy just to be included though!!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:07 pm

laugh out loud well they are back on the road again so they survived! Now she's bugging Shawn with the seat warmer!

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:11 pm

Linds911 wrote:laugh out loud well they are back on the road again so they survived! Now she's bugging Shawn with the seat warmer!
Shawn also had to listen to hours of show tunes before she decided to give him a break and talk to Twitter fans laugh out loud It's like Shawn is traveling with a 7 year old and a dog and it's adorable and hilarious, and I can't imagine he'd ever have it any other way.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:44 pm

giggling They are driving through the Badlands where the infamous Kelsey scene was from Farmer's season.

They say if you want to test your relationship, go on a road trip together. And I can honestly say this week I have fallen a little more in love with doodle. #RoadTrip #DaysofDoodle #HiKelsey by @kaitlynbristowe

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:47 pm

^^^^Haha! Shawn is a saint. Lucky, lucky Kait. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:11 pm

Celeb Family Feud July 31st

roadtrip - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 45 142892_6642-450x300

roadtrip - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 45 142892_6042-450x300

roadtrip - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 45 142892_5568-450x300

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

+44
Linds911
Alanna
Lennoxcolinrolland
terabithia
EliseAlways