SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 55 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:27 am

citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 55 Image32

Covering your whole face with hair is the new covering your whole face with make up. Way easier. @carson.drake.hair #YVR by @kaitlynbristowe

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 55 8367-910 citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 55 I_got_13 citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 55 E5kqdm15 citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 55 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 55 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:00 pm

Kait mentions Shawn in basically each one heartbeat she's such a "we" girl Smiley

http://kaitlynbristowe.com/5-cities-id-jet-to-in-a-heartbeat/

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:12 pm

I like both shawn and Kaitlyn well enough individually but I LOVE them together. They're both so unapologetically themselves with each other and neither tries to change the other or dim their shine, they just let the other be who they are and love them for it. Sorry I'm gushing but there's something so unique about them and *the way* they love each other that I don't feel any other bachnation couple has IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:20 pm

@kaitlynbristowe Such a "riot" having this beauty in my chair. #thebachelorette #blonde #blondehair #olaplex #cascading #sombre #highlights #lorealhair #yvrstylist by @carson.drake.hair

citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 55 8367-910 citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 55 I_got_13 citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 55 E5kqdm15 citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 55 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:06 pm

ReneeM wrote:I like both shawn and Kaitlyn well enough individually but I LOVE them together. They're both so unapologetically themselves with each other and neither tries to change the other or dim their shine, they just let the other be who they are and love them for it. Sorry I'm gushing but there's something so unique about them and *the way* they love each other that I don't feel any other bachnation couple has IMO.

That is exactly how I feel. You said is just right @ReneeM
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:37 pm

@nikikass - I didn't realize some folks still reading here didn't have snapchat! I'm so sorry. I'll try to do a better job of describing the snaps from now on. But here's what I remember from their "big bike guy" snaps:

Shawn snapped about how Kaitlyn was teasing him on SM about his various hobbies...he said he was a mediocre bike guy but wanted to be a "big bike guy" so he went into a local bike shop to buy the necessities. First things first, he tried on various helmets -- including a motor cross helmet which made me laugh out loud. Then he held up the spandex bicycle shorts which have long straps attached that go over your shoulders. Shawn said "These things look like a leotard...I'm kind of excited." Then he went into the dressing room, tried them on, and modeled them on snapchat -- he wasn't wearing a shirt and I must say he was looking mighty fine. Those abs and arms!!!! Then he walked out carrying various packages, bought mirrored glasses in another shop (while asking the cashier if they look like glasses a "big bike guy" would wear). Again, I laughed. Then he got in the car all excited about "what his fiancé was going to think." Once home, he put on his spandex bike shorts, his matching shirt, his helmet, and his glasses and said "I hope Kaitlyn likes what she sees. I don't know why she wouldn't." Then he went outside to show Kaitlyn...she reacted by putting her hand over her mouth (in shock) and then starts to say "No....." Shawn asked if she liked what she saw. She said no. He said "You aren't turned on?" She said "No. Not even a little bit. Are you being serious right now or are you joking?"

Next, Kaitlyn is snapping Shawn while he's outside trying to warm up and stretch for his bike ride. The entire time, she's whispering "Is he serious? I can't tell if he's serious." Then she burst out laughing as he kept stretching...and he laughed with her.

Next, Shawn snapped himself all sweaty while standing next to his bike WITH A FLAT TIRE. He said this was the karma he deserved for not buying a tire repair kit at the store when the salesman asked him if he had one. It was FUNNY! He was 7-8 miles from home, so he had to call Kait for a ride home.

Next, Kait snaps herself driving up alongside Shawn and his bike, and she was laughing while saying "Big bike guy, huh?" And Shawn started laughing and said "I don't want to hear it. At least I look good."

Seriously...the snaps were hilarious.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:03 pm

I have snapchat and MISSED it....I so wish they would have put that snap on their youtube channel. It sounds hilarious...and he's seriously as funny as Kaitlyn FOR SURE...sometimes more.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:48 pm

@crunchette Oh my goodness that is so funny. They really need their own show.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:45 am

Shawn and Kaitlyn are now in Nashville to kick off the Citystrong.com workout series on Sunday. They have a great location at an outdoor amphitheater in a state park. I hope it's a success. This kind of thing seems a little tricky because they're not asking people to show up and grab a drink, it's a pricey workout instead of a casual meet & greet.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:02 am

Yes they are both excited for it and have been promoting it for awhile so hopefully they get a decent crowd and it goes well.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:40 pm

citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 55 16090410
morganevansmusic Felt like I joined an episode of @bacheloretteabc today with @chrisstrandburg @shawn_booth18 @erinoprea @luke__pell & @kaitlynbristowe #citystrong #nashville #bachelorette WORK IT OUT!!!

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:13 pm

leselihau wrote:I have snapchat and MISSED it....I so wish they would have put that snap on their youtube channel.  It sounds hilarious...and he's seriously as funny as Kaitlyn FOR SURE...sometimes more.

@leselihau - I actually agree with you. I know Kaitlyn likes to be known as the funny one, but I relate to Shawn's sense of humor more than hers.

The CITYSTRONG event looked like a huge success. I thought 30-40 people would probably show up, but it looked like there might have been 200 there based on the snaps. clapping!

@nikikass - I'm bored as heck watching my baseball team lose right now, so I thought I'd post another old but cute snap: Shawn, Kaitlyn, and Doodle were down by the lake. Kaitlyn was trying to skip rocks on the water surface, but she wasn't throwing it correctly...so Shawn said he needed to "teach the Canadian what to do." He said "First, you need to find the perfect rock." So he went into the water about knee deep, bent over, and started searching the sandy bottom for rocks. He said the first was one was too round, the next was too rough, etc. Then he said he found the PERFECT rock...he reached into the water and pulled out a HUGE rock that was about the size of his head. Then he tried to skip the boulder. It went about 6-8 feet, sank to the bottom, and created quite a splash which almost came back to soak Shawn. Kaitlyn was giggling the entire time and Doodle was barking. Very creative. I watched the stupid thing over and over. giggling

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

+44
Linds911
Alanna
Lennoxcolinrolland
terabithia
EliseAlways