SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LetHawaiiHappen - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 56 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by crunchette Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:02 pm

Such a cute photo!!!  (Sorry I'm being a forum hog today!)

LetHawaiiHappen - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 56 16090411
‏@Dandan490  · Had the BEST day ever twerking out with my favorite couple and erin

ETA: Meghann has a cute snap of Robster the Lobster walking Doodle in Canada. The caption is "Doodle being Doodle in Canada. Miss him." Apparently S&K are keeping tabs on him via Leslie on Facetime. Too funny.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

LetHawaiiHappen - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 56 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by nikikass Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:56 pm

@crunchette. Oh how I wish I could see them. Thanks for the play by play. Sorry bout your Baseball team. Mine won today. SO I am happy.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:46 pm

Thanks @crunchette for all the updates! Looks like they got a pretty decent crowd. Nice to see Cupcake and Luke there! Smiley

Now they are spending time with Meghann and friends.

LetHawaiiHappen - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 56 Image11

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

LetHawaiiHappen - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 56 8367-910 LetHawaiiHappen - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 56 I_got_13 LetHawaiiHappen - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 56 E5kqdm15 LetHawaiiHappen - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 56 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:33 pm

Shawn’s snap of Kaitlyn last night is adorable. I’m not even sure I can describe it. He’s on the bed working on his laptop, so his caption is “This is what I’m working with right now…” The snap starts out with a view of the TV while the theme song for “Friends” is playing…then it shows Kaitlyn laying on her back on the bed. Her legs are bare and she’s using her hands to pull her knees up toward her chin. When the song gets to the “…so no one told you life was gonna be this way…*clap, clap, clap*…” section, Kaitlyn kicks her heels against her butt really quickly so that the backs of her thighs and calves “clap” in time with the song…and she’s giggling like a nut the entire time. It made Shawn start laughing, and I started laughing. She’s literally beaming with joy.

Also, I hope it’s OK to post this here: Jana Kramer and her husband, Mike, are one of the couples S&K love hanging out with Nashville, so I was sad to hear of their separation and Mike’s entry into rehab. I’ve followed Jana off and on for at least 3 years, so I knew that she and Kaitlyn would have a lot in common and thought it made sense that they became friends. I also knew that Jana had terrible luck with men, so I was happy when she found Mike. They were the personification of the “perfect couple” for me, so I’m stunned. It just goes to prove (once again) that someone’s SM account isn’t always a reflection of what’s really going on in their lives. Anyway, I’m sad for everyone involved; I hope DWTS is a great experience for Jana; and I’d love to see S&K in the audience supporting her at some point.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:39 pm

Thanks Crunch... But who is Jana?
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:57 am

^ Jana Kramer a singer from Nashville that they are friends with.

LetHawaiiHappen - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 56 8367-910 LetHawaiiHappen - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 56 I_got_13 LetHawaiiHappen - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 56 E5kqdm15 LetHawaiiHappen - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 56 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:16 am

I was impressed with how many showed up for the Nashville Citystrong work out. The day before, when I saw the empty amphitheater on Kaitlyn's snapchat, I was a little worried about all that space. Smiley
Way to go Nashville! Muscleman
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:52 pm

Looks like she will be in LA next week.

salms
‏@salma_k04

when @LoyolaMarymount is part of bachelor nation @kaitlynbristowe #lmu #bachelornation
LetHawaiiHappen - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 56 CrzNAM-VIAA_Cny

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:35 pm

They are visiting with Sydney and Brody today. Shawn's all excited for football. Guessing they or K only will leave for the LA event tomorrow sometime.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:46 pm

Oh gosh the perfect socks for them!

I've never been more excited to receive a pair of socks. My sister knows what's up. THANKS HALEY #sundaywiththefamily #football #orsomethinglikethat by @kaitlynbristowe

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:27 pm

Cute!! Glad Shawn forgave her for telling everyone Tuck eats horse poop laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:02 am

Alanna wrote:Cute!! Glad Shawn forgave her for telling everyone Tuck eats horse poop laugh out loud laugh out loud

giggling Or he was feeling left out that Tuck was taking over her Snapchat lately. Hugesmile

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

+44
Linds911
Alanna
Lennoxcolinrolland
terabithia
EliseAlways