SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shawnbooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 59 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Linds911 Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:47 am

The Boothstowes  shawnbooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 59 1f495  @goldmorning by @kaitlynbristowe

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  shawnbooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 59 1f49c

shawnbooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 59 8367-910 shawnbooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 59 I_got_13 shawnbooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 59 E5kqdm15 shawnbooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 59 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

shawnbooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 59 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by EliseAlways Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:58 am

I'm in love with this good-looking family.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:58 am

EliseAlways wrote:I'm in love with this good-looking family.
Kait snapped that she essentially wants another golden or a baby so the family may be growing relatively shortly here Smiley heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:50 am

@Alanna laugh out loud Kaitlyn's been having baby fever for so long now. Doodle would be too jealous if they get another golden. I think he'd be a good (and overprotective) big brother to a baby Boothstowe though.

When does their contract end? I'm guessing they're just waiting for that before getting married so ABC won't get a single cent. Then have everything on their youtube channel. I would love a daily vlog from them.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:05 am

EliseAlways wrote:@Alanna laugh out loud Kaitlyn's been having baby fever for so long now. Doodle would be too jealous if they get another golden. I think he'd be a good (and overprotective) big brother to a baby Boothstowe though.

When does their contract end? I'm guessing they're just waiting for that before getting married so ABC won't get a single cent. Then have everything on their youtube channel. I would love a daily vlog from them.
They've talked about another dog previously iirc but Shawn was never the biggest fan of the idea. I'm sure if that's what Kait actually wants and has her heart set on though, they'll be adopting another pup very, very soon giggling

The contracts are two years. I think you're right, that at this point, since the producers are clearly not going to give them a wedding, if they're still planning on a wedding, they will have it at the end of the two years so they'll have freedom to do whatever the he!! they want, which they were going to do anyway laugh out loud I'm still not sure they're the "marrying" type, but Shawn is going to be the happiest, most adorable groom EVAHHH watching her walk down the aisle to him heartbeat She should opt to plan a wedding just for his reaction.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:22 am

I can almost see Shawn trying to hold back tears once he sees Kaitlyn in a wedding dress. :cutesmile!:

But I'd gladly wait another year or two as long as they keep me entertained on snapchat.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:51 am

^^ Ditto on your posts. :yes:

She did a FB live Q&A earlier, haven't watched yet but i'm sure she got many questions about a wedding like always.

Also they will be appearing on Bachelorette Canada After Show Tuesday night.
shawnbooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 59 CtSWKD0WAAAM9I6

shawnbooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 59 CtSWT6EXYAALpbj

source: Bachelorette Canada Twitter

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  shawnbooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 59 1f49c

shawnbooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 59 8367-910 shawnbooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 59 I_got_13 shawnbooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 59 E5kqdm15 shawnbooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 59 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:58 pm

During that Q&A, she was asked what 5 things she'd want with her on a deserted island.  Her first two, quick answers were:  Doodle and Shawn.  Yes, folks, Doodle came before Shawn. cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl She loves that pup.  

As for her snap about getting another dog or having a baby, I think she REALLY wants another dog.  She's talked about getting another dog repeatedly and said it makes her sad that Shawn has known Doodle his whole life while she's only known him for a year.  I think she gets jealous of how attached Doodle is to Shawn and would like a new dog that they could both bond over equally.  It's clear that Doodle loves Kaitlyn, but Shawn is still "his human."  (Meghann even posted this IG showing that in Doodle's eyes, everything fades once he sees Shawn.  https://www.instagram.com/p/BGuqUIrtfCD/?taken-by=booth10)  I'm not sure the stress of adding a dog to the family would be good at Doodle's age, but I sure would love to see the snaps!!!  Smiley

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:13 pm

Lately Doodle has been attached to her! ;) Not sure how much Shawn wants another one but I'm thinking they may compromise eventually.

Oh and on Snapchat last night they were catching up on Bachelorette Canada and she was teasing him about not getting a date for the whole first week "yeah because I got the first impression rose!" and there was some date that reminded them of the Sumo wrestling group date.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:14 pm

nikikass wrote:Oh Linds.. I wish I had snapchat.   Please tell what you see.  

@nikikass - I wish I could post screen shots of the meals Kaitlyn makes so you could see her creations.  I'm not exaggerating when I say she often cooks with 50 ingredients (OK, I do exaggerate, but it's A LOT), spends loads of time in the kitchen, and when she plates the food it seriously looks like something that came out of a cooking magazine.  That girl is crazy talented in this area.  If they EVER create that friggen youtube channel and get serious about it, I'd love to see her post some of her cooking sessions.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:09 pm

Thanks @crunchette for letting me know this. I would love to see some of her creations.

I think they will do something about the youtube channel when their contract ends, and that will be in July I believe. (2 years after the finale aired.)
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:27 pm

Cutest BL going on here. Can't believe Shawn used to be so squeamish showing how sweet he is way back yonder last summer laugh out loud
https://instagram.com/p/BK4YrP8Bi4B/

And thanks for the recap @Crunchette!! I didn't watch. I love Kait but I'll only watch those long vids if Shawn is with her and I can fangirl over their interactions laugh out loud laugh out loud heartbeat

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

+44
Linds911
Alanna
Lennoxcolinrolland
terabithia
EliseAlways