SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 72 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:34 pm

That's a beautiful picture of Kaitlyn and Doodle. Adorable.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 72 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Linds911 Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:37 pm

I hope this is thier Christmas card!  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 72 1f60d Happy Birthday Doodle!

Happy Birthday Tucker Doodle!! You may be 9 but you look and act like a little 2 year old pup and I love it. (And yes he will see this post, he has Instagram) so everyone wish @tuckerdoodledog a happy birthday! by @kaitlynbristowe

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 72 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 72 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 72 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 72 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:00 pm

Happy birthday, Tucker Doodle!! #arfarf  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 72 1f415 :dancingdoggy:
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:06 pm

Happy Birthday Tucker Doodle! That's a great pic!

hbbanner :Bendog

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:09 pm

Oh man, 9!!! Wishing him all the pupper health and lots of pb from his mom & dad!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:24 pm

I love how much doodle and kaitlyn love each other. The 3 of them have created such a wonderful family unit heartbeat

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:06 am

http://kaitlynbristowe.com/favorite-christmas-traditions-old-new/

Their traditions are so them. PINKHEART

One special tradition was hanging our stockings. We had the most special, kind, loving and sweet grandmas of all time (on both sides). One grandma was an artist and she created ornaments for us when we were born (I still have all of my first ornaments as seen in the picture below). My other grandma knitted our stockings and all of her grandchildren had one. Before she passed away, she knitted as many as she could for her great grand kids, too. I’ve had it with me every year, and last year with life being so crazy and moving to Nashville, Shawn took it upon himself to get my mom to mail it to him, and he filled it for me and surprised me on Christmas morning. It even had an orange at the bottom, just like mom and dad always used to do. I cried my eyes out that he knew how special a stocking was to me and got it for our first Christmas morning together.

Shawn and I have started our own traditions, too! Last year was our first Christmas together and we had the best time. We bought Superman and Batman onesies (obviously Snapchatted about it), Shawn took me to the Grinch live musical at the Grand Ole Opry on the 23rd. I love musicals more than anything and you could even drink wine in the theatre! On Christmas Eve, we brought out our mattress and made a living room bed, cooked appies, drank wine, watched movies and played cards and old school Super Nintendo. We woke up on Christmas morning and made Bailey’s and coffee, a big breakfast and opened presents (and stockings). It was so fun having it be just the two of us and we got so excited to one day have a family with our new traditions, and ones passed along. I cooked us a turkey dinner at night and we just had such a nice Christmas together. I’m listening to Christmas songs as I write this and I can’t stop smiling. Smiling is my favorite.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 72 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 72 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 72 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 72 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:33 am

So sweet!! They're so kind, loving and throughtful with each other. It'd be nice if they could bottle it up and sell to everyone else laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:27 pm

So happy that their relationship is as awesome as I expected while watching them find each other and fall in love. beatingheart Kait's story about their last Christmas is so cute and I could write that up pretty much exactly as a dream first couple Christmas. Love them. Hoping they have as memorable a one this year and that 2017 leads to more happiness for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:09 am

Date night to watch The Grinch. Smiley

Christmas date night for the kids by @kaitlynbristowe

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:06 am

I like her hair that colour. It softens her face.

Do we know what their plans are for Christmas?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:27 pm

Thinking the same as last year, staying home in Nashville just the 2 of them. Smiley

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

+44
Linds911
Alanna
Lennoxcolinrolland
terabithia
EliseAlways