SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 13 of 73 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 43 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfinale - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by bilolo Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:38 pm

The pastor should marry  Ben and his final 2, Lauren and Jojo bachelorfinale - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 3806527698 .

Last edited by bilolo on Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

bachelorfinale - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mindless Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:39 pm

Interesting that they cut out Ben's mom saying she'd pick JoJo. She did say the day with JoJo "felt different" though. I'm sure that was the right filming order too based on their clothes.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:39 pm

Alanna wrote:Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  3m3 minutes ago
Do I hear wedding bells? #BachelorFinale

I'm dying laughing at the craziness and stupidity of this. I really hope they go through with this for my entertainment.

NO WORDS can describe how ridiculous this is. I can only hope this is just hype. bachelorfinale - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 208113758
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:39 pm

Lauren first said she was absolutely ready to get ENGAGED now, then afterwards said marry him.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolinagirl1864 Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:40 pm

I heard Ben in a very recent interview on tv say that he would get married right away if he thought it was the right thing to do...but he didn't! He wants to show his lady off, take her on nice dates...etc.I will be VERY surprised if they do a wedding.Maybe Fleiss made them an offer that couldn't turn down.I am selfish...I want a big televised wedding for them!

Carolinagirl1864

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetness09 Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:40 pm

Chris keeps teasing the wedding by saying they have all the ingredients but not flat out saying its going to happen.

They won't get married tonight.

sweetness09

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:40 pm

truelovealways wrote:Lauren family looks so good!!

and her parents definitely seemed happier than Jojo

bachelorfinale - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:40 pm

Maybe they don't want to live together. Would another 6 months make a difference ? Not really imo. We'll see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:40 pm

I like how fast this is going because I feel bad for the pastor, poor guy doesn't even get a chair. He just needs to stand there aimlessly for 3 hours.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:41 pm

They shouldn't get married after this...

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:42 pm

metalgirl wrote:Ok, I'm betting that there won't be a wedding, but at the end, Ben's Pastor will come out and do a special blessing for Ben & Lauren and their families.  And promise to be a co-officiant with Lauren's pastor when the blessed wedding actually takes place.  
I'm sure you're right also but stop ruining the fun laugh out loud Let me hope for this travesty to take place.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:42 pm

Becca Tilley ‏@beccatilley5 2h2 hours ago
Im going to be in the air during #TheBachelor finale.I dont even want to talk ab the devastation. I will buyf wifi & keep up via twitter.

Wonder if she flying out to spend time with JoJo

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 73 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 43 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+80
albean99
julychild
intheroom
nikikass
codzombies
Seo2
chi-girl
lightredemption
BachS8
jen689
provenceguy