SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 67 of 73 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SmallVictories - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Georgia Lindsay Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:11 am

Ben's family loves Lauren already and her family loves Ben, it was so obvious onstage, they weren't even looking at the camera, perhaps they even thought the show had ended. It was one of the most real moments ever on the AFRC to me. Ben's mom & dad couldn't stop hugging Lauren, and since he's an only child, that means a lot, IMO
And Lauren's sister, Mollie said to Ben, "Im so happy". So are all the BenLo fans.

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

SmallVictories - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by northernviewer Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:12 am

I found Ben and Lauren on ATFR to be very real and sincere.   I think both their families being there legitimized everything.   I can totally see them getting married soon and think they are the real thing   both seemed very natural and real

Last edited by northernviewer on Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:12 am

They have a redeye to go to NYC, right? Maybe time for dinner with all the families and then off to the airport? So any SM updates may not happen til Tuesday or Wednesday?

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:13 am

I'm happy for them! Having plans to move already sounds promising. Hopefully Ben knows by now how much she loves him, so he can stop being a needy baby.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:13 am

I guess ben mom got over the Jojo love and is now all happy with Lauren
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:14 am

https://mobile.twitter.com/Pacers/status/709561832940445697

Congrats from the Indiana Pacers.

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:14 am

Streaming the season finale here 

http://thewatchseries.to/episode/the_bachelor_s20_e11.html

SmallVictories - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:15 am

northernviewer wrote:I found Ben and Lauren on ATFR to be very real and sincere.   I think both their families being there legitimized everything.   I can totally see them getting married soon and think they are the real thing   both seemed very natural and real

They are all each other's people now . That's special!

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:15 am

Tonight was much like the rest of the season: meh

Congrats to Ben and Lauren. If I ever happen to see them in Denver I'll report back.

SmallVictories - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 87b72b10 SmallVictories - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 86669110 SmallVictories - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:17 am

ForeverLove wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/Pacers/status/709561832940445697

Congrats from the Indiana Pacers.

That's so sweet!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Seo2 Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:18 am

The proposal and the last 10 minutes on stage were so REAL. I was more emotional at that than I have been watching the televised weddings.  I loved the families being there (despite the annoying insta-wedding ruse). Watching Bens face in candid moments you could see he was getting choked up marking the end of this year. My only disappointment was that they didn't show much of BenLo's last date and conversations. The edit really made it look like it could be JoJo, imo (thankfully we knew the truth). Ben and JoJo seemed to be having deeper and more difficult convos and I could see why he called her his best friend. I think that Ben and Lauren probably had that too, but it didn't get shown. Luckily the proposal and ATFR made up for it. Ben told Lauren she is his person!!!  And she is moving to Denver. I'm so happy for them. Can't wait to see the amazing videos that you guys come up with. cheerleader awwww
Seo2
Seo2

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:19 am

Diana wrote:I don't know if I am biased but I really saw a happy couple and I honestly see them getting married.

I see a normal happy couple Diana as well. No over the top or faking a reaction... Just being. What I saw and like is that Lauren can be the spokesperson the same as Ben. They do have that openness with the eye contact that shows a deep trust.

Oh and Lauren looks beautiful. Girl has some legs. I still think that Ben is in awe of Lauren.

CH got to check them out giggling

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 73 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+80
albean99
julychild
intheroom
nikikass
codzombies
Seo2
chi-girl
lightredemption
BachS8
jen689
provenceguy