SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 8 of 73 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 40 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorFinale - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by dyra Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:22 pm

BachelorFinale - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 V0jBYH5
 When he's with Lauren

BachelorFinale - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

BachelorFinale - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mizzoufan Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:22 pm

I love how everyone sees everything totally different

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:22 pm

It's been 4 months folks.....

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:22 pm

Sprite wrote:I like Lauren's question to his mom about what she could do to help Ben during the difficult times.

This MTP is so fast. I guess to make more room for JoJo drama audition.

Me too Smiley I grinned the whole time! He is depressingly depressed, but she makes me smile!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:22 pm

If they really do this wedding tonight, I will have to conclude that it was her from the beginning and the rest was just theater, because Ben and Lauren don't seem like immature puppets, but then, who knows...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:23 pm

nutty1 wrote:Let me get this straight. They are going to surprise them and ask them if they want to get married? I hate being in CA!!

:yes: Hugesmile :yes: BachelorFinale - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 1710264613 :bigsmile:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:23 pm

I suspect they will drag out the will they/will they not get married during that extra 30 mins only to decide against it at the last minute.

BachelorFinale - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:23 pm

He's never held her hair back while she vomited from too much tequila.
She's never had to wash his nasty underwear.
He's never had to listen to her grandma natter on for 4 hours.
She's never had to put up with his deadbeat college roommate on her couch for a week.
They've never taken a 9-day cross country car trip together, never re-modeled a house, or dealt with the death of a beloved pet.

Yep, they're in love like a pair of 9 year-olds. The kind of love that lasts past lunch, but dies out by the time the bell rings.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:23 pm

I thought his Dad's comment to Lauren about the twinkle in Ben's eyes that he's never seen before was interesting... Because we know they met JoJo first!

I also loved that Lauren asked how she could help Ben doing rough times. She is definitely thinking long term.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:23 pm

Diana wrote:Haha I knew something was up. All of Lauren's family all dressed up in tuxs? Oh man.

And did you notice ONLY JoJo's parents are there. No other family. BachelorFinale - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 3806527698
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:24 pm

I'm not a fan of Ben's mom, sorry.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:24 pm

Lauren to too nice for the show... she is so sincere and lovely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 73 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 40 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+80
albean99
julychild
intheroom
nikikass
codzombies
Seo2
chi-girl
lightredemption
BachS8
jen689
provenceguy