SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 40 of 52 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 46 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:42 pm

Let the prediction begins : who will get married first boothstowe vs benlo.... giggling  but for now let's watch the feet Smiley although I have a feeling that might be the new couple will tie the knot first if they are getting married soon. Just saying .

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 40 Eb97c9
The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 40 9zt107The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 40 XgicucThe Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 40 Oaw2uvThe Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 40 2pqw5k8The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 40 30szzauThe Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 40 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:50 pm

I kinda think so too lovebites. BenLo both said they don't want a long engagement and Boothstowe said they're not in any rush.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:07 pm

I'm lost with the 'let's watch the feet', what does it mean?

It sounds like BenLo want to get married this winter.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:08 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:Let the prediction begins : who will get married first boothstowe vs benlo.... giggling  but for now let's watch the feet Smiley although I have a feeling that might be the new couple will tie the knot first if they are getting married soon. Just saying .

Boothstowe have been pretty much joined at the hip since their finale aired but they don't seem to care as much about a piece of paper. Benlo is a more traditional couple with more conservative backgrounds and I don't think they're going to be apart very much - if at all - either. I think I'd go with the more traditional couple - especially because they have both said they'd get married tomorrow. They more need to figure out which day is today and they have their date ...

JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:11 pm

They haven't even celebrated with the fam in Portland. I think that's on their agenda too and the fam is waiting .

https://instagram.com/p/BC9zEHqDiHs/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:10 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:I'm lost with the 'let's watch the feet', what does it mean?

IMO it means (in this context) to watch to see where they travel to and perhaps what they do there. Based on several interviews last week I would expect to see footprints in Portland with Lauren's family - next week after the BYC event this week in Warsaw. Then maybe a stop in LA to pack and then on to Denver to set up house in Ben's place there.

Personally I don't expect Lauren to start flying too soon - IIRC she stopped about a month after the show started to air because too many people were stopping her in the aisle and it wasn't fair to the other passengers; now that she might be one of the most famous fiancees in the country I can only imagine that would be worse now than it was then.
JMO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:17 pm

Well, one thing is for certain... I don't think ABC is going to give them BOTH weddings in the same year, especially since they just did Jade and Tanner's wedding. I'd GUESS that for Ben and Lauren marriage is a higher priority for them. But Kaitlyn/Shawn are solid. Of the two, I'd guess TPTB would go for a BenLo wedding, and pass on Kaitlyn like they did Des. But who knows. It's possible ABC will pass on both, or Kaitlyn and Shawn will sneak in first. I did read an interview with CH that said they actually approached Kaitlyn and Shawn first about getting married at the 20th anniversary special, but they didn't feel ready yet, so Jade and Tanner jumped on it.

I wonder if there is/will be pressure between the two couples to try to lock down the ABC deal first! Haha. Or, maybe TPTB will offer them a double wedding. Which I would hate. Lol

I agree though. Watch the feet. It's only been one week post finale, but so far Ben and Lauren seem just as attached to the hip as Kaitlyn and Shawn. But it's early days, yet. Both are lucky couples.

If both Kaitlyn/Shawn and Ben/Lauren go the distance, Ben will join Des as the only 2 contestants ever where BOTH seasons they appeared on ended in marriage. Trivia.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:25 pm

Watch the feet means just what it means. Watch and see how these people actually behave, how they actually meld their lives together. It's not about words, but actions with these couples. So many come out post finale and SAY all the right things, but what their actions and feet are doing don't line up. So.... watch Lauren and Ben's feet. If they continue to do most things together- not just publicity stuff, but real life stuff- if Lauren actually moves to Denver soon- well, that's all watching the feet, and it's a good sign.

With Kaitlyn and Shawn, we watched the feet, and like them or hate them, it's been nearly a year and the feet don't lie.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:02 pm

Ok, thanks guys.

Lucas, that schedule sounds like it could be their plan.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:17 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I hope they forgo the circus and do it on their own.
So do I Kasha. I'm also hopeful that they return to their real-world jobs, forgo schilling products on SM and say no to more reality tv shows. Time will tell... Smiley

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:23 pm

I have no problem with a tv wedding. Thus far the weddings have been a classy and beautiful production . Like a , I couldn't have done it better than if I did it myself . If they went private, then it would be ok too.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:26 pm

FLChica wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I hope they forgo the circus and do it on their own.
So do I Kasha. I'm also hopeful that they return to their real-world jobs, forgo schilling products on SM and say no to more reality tv shows. Time will tell... Smiley

I selfishly want to see their wedding. I invested in them, and if they make it down the aisle, I want the pay off. I'm still annoyed we didn't get to see Chris and Des' wedding. All of the couples who have had one don't seem to regret that decision at all! Trista/Ryan, Ashley/JP and Jason/Molly (heck, even Tanner/Jade) all had the big TV blowout weddings, but otherwise live their normal little lives. Only SeanCat try to stay in the spotlight as much as possible, IMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 52 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 46 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+89
nd4reality
Linds911
FLChica
Cocoasneeze
July