SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 12 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

laurenb - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Cila51290 Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:31 pm

"Ben was in the doghouse that night," Lauren joked " from the Ryan Seacrest interview.

I love her.

Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

laurenb - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by MiniDiva Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:36 pm

@nutty1  IA, she is like our own Kate Middleton!  She is a classy dresser and still exudes natural beauty.

This is my fav part about TB, the press junket following the show with the happy couple.  In this case, I do believe we got a fairy tale ending after all.  So glad he is not doing DWTS and they are focusing on their relationship first.  Lovely couple!  PINKHEART
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:36 pm

Ben's laugh was cute at that joke.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:39 pm

Lauren has a bit of sassiness to her and I am sure Ben likes that. Early in the season, Doc Chris described what he thought Ben (and himself) would like in a woman and I am pretty sure sass was in the mix. Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:43 pm

She brings it in a cute way to the interviews. In that people clip where she said her biggest pet peeve was heavy breathing, and couldn't stop laughing. And Ben was amused 'you would!'
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:56 pm

I wonder why we never got her sassy side on the show. I do remember her sassy side when they were sitting down during the M&G episode. Actually we got it on their first date too. She mentioned the Bachelor Mansion"I kinda miss it can you just drop me off there? " giggling

I'm bummed no one has asked them when/where was their first kiss on the show. I still don't believe it was on their first 1-1 date.

Last edited by Cila51290 on Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:58 pm

Lauren is awesome ! She's confident and secure. I think she'll be the rock and support for Ben that will make him an even better man. I believe it when they say they've committed to each other. You can just see it. Her lack of insecurity helps her move on from the question that's asked ad nauseam. I hope they write a book too because that's one I'd buy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:06 pm

How pretty is Lauren's dress ?
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:07 pm

Lauren and Ben on their date in NY // #benhiggins #laurenbushnell #laurenb #bachelornation #thebachelor by @laurenbupdates
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:10 pm

Ben and Lauren with a fan ! // #benhiggins #laurenbushnell #laurenb #bachelornation #thebachelor by @laurenbupdates

Lauren and Ben with a fan ! // #thebachelor #bachelornation #laurenb #laurenbushnell #benhiggins by @laurenbupdates

all pics IG laurenbupdates
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:12 pm

Emila23_12 wrote:
How pretty is Lauren's dress ?

So Ben takes her walking around in Mexico and now NYC. Loving the pic! Thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggy 43 Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:21 pm

Wonder what Ben has planned for her for Tonight

In 1 interview - people I think - he mentioned he had 2 supper & evenings planned

Raggy 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+78
LoveDovez
Laura Walsh
Tiggerlgh
jcrbil
flipflopz
July
knittygirl
Cjr0204
Georgia Lindsay
CarrieA
pander3575