SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 32 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

little500 - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Cila51290 Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:00 pm

provenceguy wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:There must be a lot more that we don't know of why Lauren is easily not that bothered about Ben's ILY vomit. There must be more to the story. JMO

Maybe she cries her eyes out at at the end of an interview day, when she's back at the hotel with Ben.

No I doubt it. I just meant way before this was even out in the open. Ben obviously told her the real deal whatever it was and it made sense to her which is why she is unbothered now. She trusts him thats for sure and believes his intentions which is all that matters.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

little500 - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:06 pm

Me thinks there's so much deep and meaningful BenLo stuff that happened between them that Lauren can build on that. And Ben has said that she's asked him hard hitting questions. I think it is as simple as that, he laid it all out there, told her everything, and has been answering any upcoming questions honestly. It is easy to also build on that. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:08 pm

Cila51290 wrote:
provenceguy wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:There must be a lot more that we don't know of why Lauren is easily not that bothered about Ben's ILY vomit. There must be more to the story. JMO

Maybe she cries her eyes out at at the end of an interview day, when she's back at the hotel with Ben.

No I doubt it. I just meant way before this was even out in the open. Ben obviously told her the real deal whatever it was and it made sense to her which is why she is unbothered now. She trusts him thats for sure and believes his intentions which is all that matters.

Those four months removed from show is a lifetime away to them. Lauren's doesn't seem like the jealous type with trust issues and Ben seems like a true blue kinda guy. That combo works well for moving on no matter how stuck some may be including the media.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:12 pm

Have you guys read a little about their zodiac signs? I know some don't believe in that but its quite interesting at how true some of it is.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Back to top Go down

Post by anu Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:14 pm

i saw this pic before finale somewhere else .. and it came to my mind jojo is going to be bachelorette  because of shinny dress ( its like a uniform for bachelorettes shinny shinny dresses :P ) and lauren is trying wedding dress.. they are good in keeping secrets..what you guys think?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BC700f9At38/?taken-by=laurenbupdates

anu

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:15 pm

I agree: on the day of the finale they have spent a matter of hours together plus an overnight. Enough to have talked about meaningful topics (which we rarely hear) and to realize if they are on the same page, and enough to know that the feelings and potential are there. Then they get multiple days in complete privacy and times to connect with each other and with their families (via skype etc).
We still feel the immediacy of the finale and the ILYs to JoJo and, although it cannot be easy, Lauren is expressing how far beyond that they are now. Seems that JoJo is also far beyond the finale too and excited for the future

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:25 pm

We have to keep this in topic of a fan thread. I'd be happy to discuss things in the Lauren thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:38 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Have you guys read a little about their zodiac signs? I know some don't believe in that but its quite interesting at how true some of it is.

Well what does it say?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:50 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:Have you guys read a little about their zodiac signs? I know some don't believe in that but its quite interesting at how true some of it is.

Well what does it say?

http://www.ask-oracle.com/sign-compatibility/aries-man-aquarius-woman/

Well its a little lengthy the one I read but I'll put in the parts I liked. Ben is an Aries and Lauren is an Aquarius.

As the elements of Fire and Air react with one another they have a spontaneous reaction towards each other. Aquarius love is detached but unselfish which an Aries can enjoy if the demanding characteristic is given up by it. At the same time, Aries can fill the emptiness of Aquarius with the passion of affection.

When it comes to love, the Aries man can be quite natural and fall in love almost instantly, especially for an Aquarius woman. But at the same time he also expects a positive response from his lover. (Definitely Ben)

An Aquarius woman is quite enigmatic; she may even seem to be absentminded at times and living in her own imaginary world. The instinct of an Aquarius woman is very strong and it helps her and her partner to achieve new heights and success in their careers. Aquarius woman becomes friend with an Aries man very quickly but it takes her a bit of more time to plumb that she has fallen in love with him.(That's Lauren!) She gives love generously to her Aries man and always proves to be a great partner in all his activities.

The bond of friendship helps both the Aries man and Aquarius woman to exchange their feelings with each other comfortably as both of them love to talk and share. The problem usually comes when the Aquarius woman thinks of herself to be mature enough and also thinks that her Aries man needs to grow up. Whereas, Aries man may at times find his Aquarius woman detached and aloof with no expression of love. But the tender inspiration and boundless love of the typical Aquarius woman always brings back her Aries man to her, who knows that no other woman can be so smart and yet simple at the same time.

The sweetness of their love helps them to agree to the differences, bringing to their relationship all kinds of beautiful bonuses and boosters to happiness and harmony. Once the Aries man and Aquarius woman overcome their differences, the problems that crop up in their relationship are solved just by having a mature conversation enhancing their emotional as well as physical intimacy. The days are generally much enthusiastic and inspiring for this couple as both of them are fond of passion and freshness in their life. A golden and glorious future always stands in front of this lovely pair with all the brightness and affection to be cherished for the life time.

Since the Aquarius woman spends most of her time in the dream world, the Aries man feels ignored. At the same time his jealous and dominating attitude makes her feel caged in emotional traps making her anxious. It is only through physical, mental and emotional understanding that their relationship can really flourish.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:21 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDG2uTMNJH6/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BDG1ff4u3dG/
Can someone post these as a full picture please? Some fan pictures from today with them looking a little more casual but still cute Smiley

Last edited by Al on Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:21 pm

What is Ben's mom's twitter account?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:24 pm

Cause when you run into your favorite bachelor and his new boo in the middle of NYC you document it. #bachelorben #ilovethem #stillfangirling

little500 - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 32 1921953_193556701021802_1452400919_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIwODg5NDIyNjIwODk1MjgyNg%3D%3D.2

http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/1208894226208952826_11418363

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+78
LoveDovez
Laura Walsh
Tiggerlgh
jcrbil
flipflopz
July
knittygirl
Cjr0204
Georgia Lindsay
CarrieA
pander3575