SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 57 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Engaged - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:52 pm

Hoosier wrote:
AmoreBella wrote:
Hoosier wrote:
2. When did he mention her being an athlete? Was this in an interview or on the show.

Thanks in advance for any help on where I can find these scenes/comments. I haven't watched this show in years, but they caught my attention and I'm so happy it looks like things are going really well for them.

They never showed the stairway kiss.. It look like a sweet moment.

I believe in an interview they mentioned she athletic

Thanks! Hopefully someone will know which interview, because I definitely missed that.

It's in this today show periscope.
https://youtu.be/XP-NikEjjko
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Engaged - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by douple Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:58 pm

Hoosier wrote:I hope this is the right thread, but I'd love a little help. I came into this season late and had to catch up by buying all the eps via Amazon.  I've seen them all, but can't find a few moments that have been referenced.

1. There's a scene of them kissing in a stairwell at the youth center. I've seen it in compilation vids, but can't find it on the show.

2. When did he mention her being an athlete? Was this in an interview or on the show.

Thanks in advance for any help on where I can find these scenes/comments. I haven't watched this show in years, but they caught my attention and I'm so happy it looks like things are going really well for them.

Stairway kiss is from the F3 montage

you can see it around 0:23

douple

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:29 pm

http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-lauren-bushnell-5-things-to-know?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:02 pm

I love how everyone here knows where things are and helps others to be on the same page!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:25 pm

Hoosier wrote:
AmoreBella wrote:
Hoosier wrote:

They never showed the stairway kiss.. It look like a sweet moment.

I believe in an interview they mentioned she athletic

Thanks! Hopefully someone will know which interview, because I definitely missed that.
I've used that moment in editing vids but it was left out of the actual show. I captured the moment from when Ben was recapping his connection with Lauren at the beginning of the FD episode and they threw in the clip of them kissing in the stair way

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:30 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BDJ7zA_gBrZ/

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:00 pm

ForeverLove wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BDJ7zA_gBrZ/

Still confused as to when this picture was taken. Anyone knows? Thx.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:06 pm

^Im thinking it was probably close to the finale because she has her engagement ring. Maybe the weekend right before at the safehouse.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:11 pm

I don't think that BenLo suppose to take pictures with anyone until after AFRC. Just curious.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:17 pm

But she wouldn't have her ring till ATFR right? So it has to be after the show? Or right before when they're getting ready?

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:19 pm

Ya I think it was right before, probably that weekend. Maybe after the People photoshoot they just let her take the ring with her. I remember that picture being posted like right after the finale, so I don't think it was after ATFR

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:28 pm

That picture was taken at their hotel lobby in NYC. There were a couple other pictures of them in the same clothes posing with fans at their hotel.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+78
LoveDovez
Laura Walsh
Tiggerlgh
jcrbil
flipflopz
July
knittygirl
Cjr0204
Georgia Lindsay
CarrieA
pander3575