SELECT CONTENT

Luka Filkins - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luka Filkins - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Luka Filkins - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:25 am

@bellehuntley possibly, that has already happened with Matt McCarthy.

I would love for Luka to email me and confirm why he dropped out, if in fact he was suppose to be on the show.

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Luka Filkins - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Luka Filkins - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:45 am

@NCGalBecca Since you posted that he shut down his FB page, can you verify that it is active again so that we can confirm that he is out ? TIA

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:02 am

bellehuntley wrote:I think he must of thought Caila was the bachelorette (has the same interests) and dropped out when he found out it was JoJo

Yes, or was shortlisted for Caila and dropped when she ended up not being the Bachelorette. They keep them in view, if that happens, and he may still get his turn next year, if available.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:52 am

Duke702 wrote:eh actually looking at his Facebook I don't find him that attractive, not really my type.

Luka Filkins - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Luka10
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153983617230475&set=ecnf.749985474&type=3&theater

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:30 am

he posted 4hrs ago on his fb:

Luka Filkins
4 hrs ·

Trying to follow the path without following it too carefully can be a tricky task

ETA: oops, forgot the source
https://www.facebook.com/luka.filkins

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Justathrill Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:47 pm

I know this funny, nice guy.  Former girlfriend wanted to move South so he did…then she ran up his credit cards.  Though he says he overspent also (admits his mistakes).  She left after running up so much debt and he’s left to pay for everything.  Had a few bad months…no girl, no money, in a town where he doesn’t know many people but it seems like he’s bouncing back okay.  **edited** Most people have a bad time in their lives and it’s not only how they handle it, but how those around them handle it too.  Luka, chalk it up to lessons learned and move on…but get a grip on the spending and parting, you are better than that.

Justathrill

Back to top Go down

Post by Justathrill Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:53 pm

And you've got to love a guy who post a picture of himself racing in a grocery store with his grandmother in those electric carts!

Justathrill

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:56 pm

Welcome1 Justathrill, thanks for the info.

Do you know if he was on the show and was eliminated or didn't go on the show at all?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justathrill Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:38 pm

I'm not sure. I think he might have decided against it (not sure if there was an actual formal offer) but he only mentioned it once and I don't see him very often. I can only imagine....I wouldn't be able to decide if it would be a fun thing to do or a total disaster. You know how nasty people can be and then that stuff follows you forever. I think I would pass if offered.

Justathrill

Back to top Go down

Post by Justathrill Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:38 pm

I don't think he went at all.

Justathrill

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 12, 2016 2:21 pm

Not a contestant.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luka Filkins - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+8
notsobach
kayfay
viola-b
2observe
julychild