SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 18 of 77 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 47 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 18 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by kimberlyg Fri May 27, 2016 12:45 am

Aw, I wanted to sleuth it. I guess the press release doesn't really count as spoilers? It's such an individual line of what we want to read and what we don't, I guess.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 18 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by rhondam Fri May 27, 2016 12:46 am

Thank you for bringing those here Jen. IA I think Jordan gets a FD and will be F3 and Luke will be F4 and Bach #21 and Robby heartbroken F2.  This is where my head is at right now.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri May 27, 2016 12:47 am

Last edited by jen689 on Fri May 27, 2016 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri May 27, 2016 12:49 am

You could just post the link and say here is the press release for next episode and then people could choose to check it out or not. Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Fri May 27, 2016 12:52 am

It's not your fault Smiley. I think there's a finer line in the sleuthing threads. Like, I like the caps! I just scrolled down on your link to avoid reading the press release.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri May 27, 2016 12:53 am

I LOVE the caps too!! Thank you GA!!
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 27, 2016 12:55 am

jen689 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Oh wow! where did those s/caps come from? I don't recall seeing them before in the s/cap thread?  question

Looks like Grant in fireman suit is definitely not HTD though. So that eliminates the possibility of him.

snipped
I haven't looked at the link since I am non-spoiled.

I wasn't asking for a link but wondering where the s/caps came from -- as in a promo that is missing or something? since they are not in the s/caps thread for non-spoiled.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri May 27, 2016 1:02 am

AAL, someone posted a link to a new preview on the spoiled side, that may be where those are from.  

I haven't watched yet, I'm heading to bed and my iPad battery is about to die...at 3%.   I can make SC's in the morning and get them and the preview posted for y'all then, if your willing to wait.  If not, maybe one of the mods that's around can bring it over for y'all.  And if y'all haven't made SCs of everything when I check in tomorrow I can.  Just let me know.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 27, 2016 1:07 am

Thanks @Ladybug82 yes No need to get s/caps done any time soon. I appreciate all the work you and anyone else does for those of us in non-spoiled. :Thanktwo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 27, 2016 1:28 am

jen689 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I wasn't asking for a link but wondering where the s/caps came from -- as in a promo that is missing or something? since they are not in the s/caps thread for non-spoiled.
Sorry I guess I'm a little confused as to the definition of non spoiled. For me it's anything that hasn't been released by production. The screen caps are from ABC's press release site
I guess I was confused because the link for the s/caps provided when hovering over it was a link to a forum and so I didn't want to click on it just in case so I wasn't sure if it was a spoiled or non-spoiled thing? I just stay away from links unless they are stated to be spoiler free when posted so I didn't know if the forum link provided was non-spoiled.

Sorry for double post and thank you again for all the s/caps yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri May 27, 2016 1:29 am

Just catching up - great work friends!

I've done a little "research" while I was working and I've found the location of a couple of our screen caps.

They are at the Plaza Hotel Buenos Aires.

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 18 Hall_110
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 18 Room_110

Source: @Litta123

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 18 Corrid10

Source: https://www.tripadvisor.co.nz/Hotel_Review-g312741-d299817-Reviews-Plaza_Hotel_Buenos_Aires-Buenos_Aires_Capital_Federal_District.html

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 18 Room10

Source: http://www.plazahotelba.com/photo-gallery-en.html

So - I'm thinking they don't stay in LA for too long and head to Argentina after a couple of weeks. What do you all think?

Also Argentina has the Patagonian Desert. Do you think the screen caps of JoJo walking towards the guys who are on the top of a yellow 4WD could be there? I'm positive there would be heaps of 4WD tours there and it is definitely something that this show would do. It might be worth researching that.

Also - do you think we should start a time line?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri May 27, 2016 1:43 am

Great "research" Katie! So Jo in the desert and large dune buggy vehicle thingy go with the sand boarding date I assume.
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 77 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 47 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+41
violetstoo
moonchild
LoveDovez
sharonchan
Newto
Emilia23_12
aviej
Kashathediva
MiaHawk
pavalygurl
northernviewer