SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 19 of 77 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 48 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 19 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by agentcurls Fri May 27, 2016 1:46 am

Good find, Katiebelle!
I think we can link Jordan's dancing date/and possibly the dinner conversation to Buenos Aires. The dancers' outfits may indicate that.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 19 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2016 1:50 am

Busy here today! Nice Katie!! I just looked into it, and that spire building in the preview with the birds is from there! And looks like sand boarding will be done somewhere around there too.

Chase and making snow-love that!
Not a fan of Jordan's hair.
I AM a fan of war veteran Luke, cowboy Luke, hot tub Luke & now Fire Fighter Luke!yes beatingheart
Nice finds all!

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Fri May 27, 2016 1:51 am

I wonder if they go internationally earlier this year and are giving JoJo some budget love. There didn't seem to be a ton of clips around the mansion or US-based dates, but a ton more international clips. I think Andi was the last one who got a heavy-international season, so maybe they saved some $$$ since the last three seasons seem to have been lower-budget travel wise.

That may put Argentina something like week 3 or week 4.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2016 1:54 am

Oh and do you think Argentina is the soccer date also?

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri May 27, 2016 1:58 am

rhondam wrote:Great "research" Katie! So Jo in the desert and large dune buggy vehicle thingy go with the sand boarding date I assume.

Thanks - I found my mind wandering to screen caps during my morning meetings. Lucky I work for myself!

Yeah - I think they are connected but I'm just getting ready for date night with hubby so if someone wants to research the Patagonian Desert in Argentina or other deserts in the area that would be cool.

Also - another thought - could they be sand dunes? I'm not sure, the coastline isn't really like that but I am not overly familiar with the area.

Last edited by Katiebelle on Fri May 27, 2016 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri May 27, 2016 2:02 am

Lost17 wrote:Busy here today! Nice Katie!! I just looked into it, and that spire building in the preview with the birds is from there! And looks like sand boarding will be done somewhere around there too.

Chase and making snow-love that!
Not a fan of Jordan's hair.
I AM a fan of war veteran Luke, cowboy Luke, hot tub Luke & now Fire Fighter Luke!yes beatingheart
Nice finds all!

I know - he's like the quadruple threat! Can't wait to see more or him in the weeks ahead.

I also loved loved loved that video with Chase. What a sweetie! JoJo is one lucky lady - I think they have assembled some really great guys.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri May 27, 2016 2:06 am

Lost17 wrote:Oh and do you think Argentina is the soccer date also?

I wouldn't be surprised. They are passionate about their football over there - It is the home of Lionel Messi after all!

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri May 27, 2016 9:43 am

After a bit of work and hunting around I have finally found where the two below screen caps by @litta123 are from.

Cabo Polonio! Located on the northeastern area of Uruguay, more precisely in the Department of Rocha.

[/url15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 19 Dunes_10
15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 19 Yellow10

source: litta123

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3504p24-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-no-spoilers-scaps-media-sleuthing-no-discussion
15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 19 Dune_210
15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 19 Yellow11

Source: http://www.welcomeuruguay.com/cabopolonio/index_i.html

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 27, 2016 10:00 am

Clarification - The only scaps that get posted are s/caps from epi's that have aired or for previews of the following week because those have aired as well. That link is coming from a site that has spoilers, and the epi's haven't aired which is a spoiler from outside sources.

If you see a s/cap somewhere else, that has already aired, and you want to bring it over, you save it, upload it, post it, add the source with a warning as to where it's coming from.

The only media that gets posted are blogs. The ABC site is full of spoilers. Again, if you want to capture a s/cap that's fine, however you must provide a link for source and warn there may be spoilers.

Press releases are spoilers. Sleuthing non spoiled means you sleuth what's been aired without any other information. Press releases talk about the next weeks episode. Bio's are spoilers. Other than name and occupation, nothing from the bio is aired, therefore it's a spoiler.

I hope this clarifies it. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri May 27, 2016 10:35 am

Here's a new preview for Epi 2 from ET Canada.  I haven't SC'd it, yet.  If y'all see something you want a SC of or decide you want the whole thing done, just let me know.  

I can't get the video to embed, but the link is safe.  Its a direct link to the video, no article or comments.  

ET Canada Episode 2 Preview
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri May 27, 2016 11:00 am

agentcurls wrote:Good find, Katiebelle!
I think we can link Jordan's dancing date/and possibly the dinner conversation to Buenos Aires. The dancers' outfits may indicate that.

Good point re: Jordan's headshot being from the street dancing time. I might see a hint of the gray t-shirt he danced in...maybe...kinda...sorta...I dunno. Do I? I can't make up my mind. 15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 19 2498057887 But it is possible.

So question -- would that be from a 1-1 time or would it be SQT after a group date? If that's Argentina on a 1-1, then him having a 1-1 with JoJo on the boat in Uruguay is suspect...so could the boat be Thailand after all? Unless he is like 1-f, and gets a 1-1 in episodes 5 and 7...not necessarily those numbers but two 1-1 dates, two episodes apart.

It might be productive to collect all the caps we have of our theoretical F3 guys, meaning all Robby caps together, all Chase caps together, all Jordan caps together. We might be able to piece together, then, their stories with JoJo. How many are from 1-1 dates? From group dates? From cocktail parties? etc

I'd love to see it and am willing to do it, but I've got to get my husband to PT late this morning so I won't have time until mid afternoon. If anyone want to dive in go ahead. If we want to divide up the guys to lighten the load, that would work, too.

All I would suggest is that you post who you are going to collect caps for, so we don't end up with everyone doing the same guy (wow, I just read that back...whoops!! :uptonogood )

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 19 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 27, 2016 11:48 am

Would you like a separate thread for each of the potential F3 ?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 77 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 48 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+41
violetstoo
moonchild
LoveDovez
sharonchan
Newto
Emilia23_12
aviej
Kashathediva
MiaHawk
pavalygurl
northernviewer