SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 36 of 77 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 56 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 36 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Litta123 Mon May 30, 2016 11:49 am

^^Yes, the GF stuff with Robby comes up on the HTD. He has on the same clothes as his carriage ride sleuthed (by rhonda?? sorry don't have time to look it up) to be St Augustine, FL. Clearly, they get past it because he goes to Thailand.

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 36 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 36 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by agentcurls Mon May 30, 2016 12:32 pm

Litta123 wrote:^^Yes, the GF stuff with Robby comes up on the HTD. He has on the same clothes as his carriage ride sleuthed (by rhonda?? sorry don't have time to look it up) to be St Augustine, FL. Clearly, they get past it because he goes to Thailand.
I think Robby is a strong F1 contender. If he is F2, (I'm thinking he might be if not F1 based on the comment left in edit about JoJo's mom loving him (the wine bit) He will likely be meeting her mom?), I'm not sure he is getting that "next lead" edit (no intro/GF drama). But maybe he will be redeemable to the audience in the end. Obviously he will be to JoJo by Thailand. He sure is easy on the eyes.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon May 30, 2016 5:54 pm

So I found something at the beginning of the premiere that I find very curious. It maybe something. It may be nothing, but it's worth watching out for...I think. (all my screen caps from the premiere)

Before JoJo met the guys, there were some ITMs, mostly with this background and dress. My speculation is that this is taken where JoJo stays in LA during filming. I've seen this background before in other seasons, I think.

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 36 0e7c36e3-cde2-4f9a-b5f7-bfea6dc36856

Then JoJo is shown driving up to the mansion to meet the other 'Ettes for the chat. There were VOs mostly about her being ready to begin and also being nervous. At one point, this ITM was shown. Notice the very different background, but the outfit matches what she wears in the 'Ette talk. Could it be at a HTD? Would she even wear that outfit again? Could it be a FD location? Could it be a post season pick up at someone's home? Her comment could pertain to anything/anyone.

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 36 F0d27344-d1e7-438c-a72f-dfac03643bb9

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 36 C070f3b9-1d3b-4c2b-a5aa-ee17dff8997e

I fiddled with that cap so don't trust the color, but her necklace appears to be different. I don't think that ITM was taken that day. It's such a generic thing to say. Did the editors specifically ask for her to be dressed up in the same outfit just for that quote? Or is she talking about meeting one of the guy's family and coincidentally wore the same outfit? Did they bring the show back to Dallas for the MTP/LCDs and she's nevous about this because of what her brothers did to Ben? The outfit seems to be appropriate for a warm weather climate.

As someone who pays a lot of attention to ITM backgrounds, this one has me asking a lot of questions. I'll be keeping an eye out for the above room as the season progresses.

Here is the full view of her outfit with the girls.

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 36 C8ea8c0b-eb51-479b-8561-2406dd214469

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 36 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon May 30, 2016 6:07 pm

^You're right, Litta123. She is wearing the same outfit, but the hair is different. This ITM with the necklace does not appear to be at the mansion. I wonder where she could be? I wonder if this outfit and background will be seen again with other random generic quotes to fill in TPTBs' storylines.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 30, 2016 6:25 pm

Litta I noticed another time travel set of Scs.

When she talks about Wills kiss she is in the mansion, same earnings, makeup and nail polish.
When she talks about Jordan's kiss she does not wear earrings. Diff makeup and her nail polish is dark. The one she had on premier night was a nude/ self color.
I noticed the dark color when she briefly lifted her hand. 

Perhaps that is recorded during HTDs or after filming but not that night for sure.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon May 30, 2016 6:31 pm

^If I have the time down the road...and can find it online, I might try to see if this is JoJo's parents' house. I'm still going through the premiere to see if I've missed stuff preciously like the things above.

If anyone else (nonspoiled) is interested and has the time, feel free to check it out.

nd, thanks for the heads up. I'll look for those. I believe her dark nail polish shows up in SA caps.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon May 30, 2016 7:40 pm

^So, if the lead is doing post-show ITMs (and the lead and background look different then when TPTB try to splice them into those episodes) and they seem to speaking about one contestant in particular, is that pretty indicative of who may be F1? I could see it being a clue but I guess TPTb are trying to fill in storyline gaps as well.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue May 31, 2016 12:39 am

Found this last night.... It's at Falling Rock (another building at Nemacolin Resort). You're right veg, I feel I definitely could give a tour there! Hugesmile I assume this is from the night portion of the group date. I thought it's the winning team for Pittsburg Steelers date, but I think both White and Blue are represented in this photo, but it's hard to tell—did TPTB blur over Jordan's or ? eyes?? 

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 36 Image51
my SC from Litta's/Ladybug's SC
14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 36 Image52
my SC
http://www.theuticashale.com/2011/04/13/unique-sculpture-showcases-the-marcellus-shale-industry-at-nemacolin-woodlands-resort/
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2016 2:37 am

I think all these are from Luke's nighttime part of his date, scroll work on the walls look the same.
my sc
 photo 1on1 np l2_zpsuoq21dvl.jpg

mysc
 photo 1on1 np l_zps1xlienfz.jpg

LB sc
 photo lbsc_zpszit6kfj4.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue May 31, 2016 3:02 am

Awesome Lost, I was wondering if the blue sc was the same one as the swimming ones! laugh out loud  This makes more sense. I love this season. Great dates so far.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue May 31, 2016 11:31 am

Ladybug82 wrote:SC's of next week's two night preview are up: SC No Discussion Thread
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue May 31, 2016 11:35 am

Thanks so much, Ladybug! bestbud!

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 77 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 56 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+41
violetstoo
moonchild
LoveDovez
sharonchan
Newto
Emilia23_12
aviej
Kashathediva
MiaHawk
pavalygurl
northernviewer