SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 56 of 77 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 66 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 56 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:40 pm

Sharon, which SC are you talking about?

Another view with the thumb showing.
 photo F3_zps3kjjng3j.jpg

Yeah, not Luke's hand, his fingers are long!
 photo F4_zpslnh79ay5.jpg

Back to top Go down

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 56 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:39 am

Lost17 wrote:Sharon, which SC are you talking about?

Another view with the thumb showing.
 photo F3_zps3kjjng3j.jpg

Yeah, not Luke's hand, his fingers are long!
 photo F4_zpslnh79ay5.jpg

If we can get a SC of Jordan's hands holding the date card for Robby from epi 5, we can compare it to the SC above with ringbox. To me, it is a match!  If anyone could do a SC that would be fantabulous!  TIA.
ETA Also notice white cast on the middle finger of left hand - typical white cast we see on Jordan.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:01 am

How about this? I put them all in the same upload. I think it's a match too, Mia.

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 56 Bcace052-3b54-43a2-af55-ffe5258e53ab
my SCs

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 56 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:06 am

Yes! It sure looks like a match to me!

The preview clips from FRC. Are very confusing/ purposefully deceitful. I go back and forth between 2 thoughts: 1) she rejects Jordan and has a diff F1. In this case, she says to Jordan: " i fell in love with you" "but what you did to me wasnt right". ( reference to a lie(s) he told or his being there for fame?) "i still love you" (but i cannot be with a man like you) and "its not easy for me to not accept your love" (because i have a pattern of settling for men who do not treat me well, but i must reject you). The only line that reallybugs me is the line of her crying saying "i just sent home a man i love". If she said 'loved' i would be happier. Does this line mean 2) she sends home the other man, too, because she is so confused or because she focused solely on Jordan and did not give the others a chance?

The show ALWaYS has the unrealistic aspect that the lead rejects F2 (whom they claim to have loved and/or slept with) and just moments later gets engaged to F1. This show ALWAYS has VOs and lines that make me think it would be impossible to accept a proposal or make a proposal after that emotional turmoil. This could just be the same thing, but it seems like a bit more to me. If it is Jordan that she sends home, the previews prove that she confronts him about his behavior. This is very traumatic for her. Will she get through it and feel empowered to choose her F1? Or will she get through it and be left Emotionally spent?

There is the clip of her having the panic attack moment fanning herself with the papers. I think that is her script of her jordan rejection speech and she is getting all worked up about the impending confrontation. Then there is the clip of her very calmly saying that she fell in love with someone who didnt love her right (paraphrased). She is so monotone and sedate that it was either recorded at a later time after she calmed down or they gave her a Xanax!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:59 am

^^^^ Miahawk -- great post. clapping!

Perhaps this really will be "the most dramatic finale ever." question

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:08 am

Good work, ladies. So we know that Jordan is at the FRC. Do we think then that he is one of her F2 or that he returns a la Reid?

veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:29 am

veg_out wrote:Good work, ladies. So we know that Jordan is at the FRC. Do we think then that he is one of her F2 or that he returns a la Reid?

I think he pulls a Brooks (leaves before/after HTD) and then pulls a Reid.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:59 am

When she is having her panic attack, she is fanning herself with papers. These are spiral bound white notebook paper. I truly do not think that someone gave her a note written on that paper. I think it is her script. She is also holding those papers as she walks alone outside by the FRC podium in one scene. But, while she is speaking to Blue Suit she does not have the papers in her hands or visible, so I dont think that she shows him the 'proof/smoking gun' of why he is a bad guy. As she fans herself in panic attack, you can see that there are 2 pages if paper and for a second there is writing visible on the back of page one. I have paused my tv to see if i could read that word but cannot make it out.

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:06 pm

agentcurls wrote:
veg_out wrote:Good work, ladies. So we know that Jordan is at the FRC. Do we think then that he is one of her F2 or that he returns a la Reid?

I think he pulls a Brooks (leaves before/after HTD) and then pulls a Reid.

I agree with AC. That scenario makes the most sense because of the phrase, "What you did to me wasn't right." At this moment, I don't see him able to hurt her in any way except leave. It fits with the preview showing a man walking away (not that that was Jordan...but the editors foreshadowing the story).

I also think it triggered her because of her past with RL Chad. It was too familiar. I forget what it's called (projecting?, transference?) when a present day emotional reaction is so much bigger because it's triggering your past hurt. Think about how she handled being rejected by Ben who she claims she loved vs. her reaction to turning away the supposed bad boy. It doesn't make sense unless Jordan (or whoever the bad boy is) acted in a similar manner as RL Chad. Wasn't an unwillingness to commit part of Chad's MO? An on-again/off-again relationship?

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 56 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:10 pm

If Jordan was there for 'the wrong reasons', what do you think those reasons were? Airtime for getting a broadcast job? Thinking he'd get cast as the next lead? A free vacation? All of those things would lead me to believe that Jordan would want to STAY as long as possible. Therefore, I find it difficult to believe that he would walk away (even if he thought about returning later, because there's be no guarantee of that, right?)
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:45 pm

Mia, I don't necessarily believe Jordan went on for 'the wrong reasons.' He may have approached it with the attitude of why-not. JoJo is gorgeous and seemed like a pretty normal, loving girl watching Ben's season. Once he got pushed to the point of realizing that JoJo was serious, maybe he got cold feet and needed to get away from the "m!ndf*@k" (thanks Ed!) of the show to get clarity.

If you really want to go down a dark path, perhaps he got enticed by TPTB to do their bidding with promises of some college football broadcast connections...all the while, the naive Jordan had no clue how his edit would go. I seriously doubt that Jordan has sat around watching the Bachelor/B'Ette that much except for maybe Shawntel's (Brad 2.0) season. I believe her sister dated Aaron Rodgers for a number of years. Those two knew each other for years...and went to the same church camp growing up etc, iirc.

Just because TPTB have painted Jordan as a bad boy, I don't necessarily believe he is. I have no idea, tbh. I do think he could have even been manipulated with promises of being the next Bachelor...again having no clue how he would be edited on this show.

It's anyone's guess. Perhaps he didn't mature as much as he thought he did from the previous relationship...and freaked out.

If the theory of Jordan leaving is 100% wrong (and it could be), then I don't see him not making it to F1...and TPTB gave him a douchey edit as the only way to create suspense for the season. That wouldn't shock me either.

ETA: I'm just throwing the proverbial spaghetti at the wall to see if anything sticks. Obviously, I have no idea, but the leaving theory is the one making the most sense to me as producing JoJo's huge emotional reaction.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:37 pm

Litta, I could see all that happening, and it would be unfortunate in Jordan's case if so, because I for one don't like edited Jordan. He does seem to be ring guy, but I'm surprised she'd bring him there just to say goodbye if he's just coming back. I could see them putting both guys in blue suits though. That whole thing was edited weird, as has been a lot of this season.

I would think most of the guys would go on for that reason, I mean there are 26ish guys, only one gets picked in the end. Reality is it's probable you won't be F1! Why not go on, see if there's something there with the lead, and enjoy the ride along the way. Make some friends in the process, get your name out there and just maybe you'll find your true love on BIP. cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 77 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 66 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+41
violetstoo
moonchild
LoveDovez
sharonchan
Newto
Emilia23_12
aviej
Kashathediva
MiaHawk
pavalygurl
northernviewer