SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 63 of 77 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 70 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 63 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Litta123 Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:14 am

^^This never ceases to bring a huge smile my face. Thank you for that! bestbud!

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 63 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 63 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:17 am

Litta, you mentioned in a post that Jordan is looking more and more like a producers' plant. He acted in Damn Yankees and had a gf from/in Dallas when he never played for a team near Dallas.

When you say 'plant' what do you mean?
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:44 am

Well, since we're going down the path of conspiracy theories, could JoJo's season have been story boarded as will she pick the bad boy vs good guy even before the ink dried on the contract?

By "plant" I mean TPTB orchestrated things like leaking Jordan's name to the press before Ben's season was over. Then "arranged" for JoJo to meet/talk to his ex to plant doubt and suspicion in her mind. I was suggesting that TPTB knew before the season started shooting that Jordan fit JoJo's type and was shaping him (his edit) into one of the bad boys (whether deserved or not). I'm not saying that Jordan was in on it, but perhaps TPTB felt they could negotiate with him to say and do things for the camera in exchange for help in the entertainment/sports broadcasting world.

Whether true or not, I was suggesting that Jordan was guaranteed a spot in the F2 (by producer manipulation...not necessarily known or agreed to by Jordan or JoJo) in order for TPTB get the season they wanted...so in that way, he was picked (or planted) to create the "believable" story that is seemingly unfolding organically before our eyes.

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 63 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:58 am

Litta123 wrote:Well, since we're going down the path of conspiracy theories, could JoJo's season have been story boarded as will she pick the bad boy vs good guy even before the ink dried on the contract?

By "plant" I mean TPTB orchestrated things like leaking Jordan's name to the press before Ben's season was over. Then "arranged" for JoJo to meet/talk to his ex to plant doubt and suspicion in her mind. I was suggesting that TPTB knew before the season started shooting that Jordan fit JoJo's type and was shaping him (his edit) into one of the bad boys (whether deserved or not). I'm not saying that Jordan was in on it, but perhaps TPTB felt they could negotiate with him to say and do things for the camera in exchange for help in the entertainment/sports broadcasting world.

Whether true or not, I was suggesting that Jordan was guaranteed a spot in the F2 (by producer manipulation...not necessarily known or agreed to by Jordan or JoJo) in order for TPTB get the season they wanted...so in that way, he was picked (or planted) to create the "believable" story that is seemingly unfolding organically before our eyes.

You know me. I'm not typically the sort to believe in a conspiracy theory...BAH! cantstopl But what you said makes a lot of sense.
So, they find Jordan who is Jojo's "type" and cast him, very early on. They feel very confident that Jojo will be attracted to him. Then, either with prior knowledge of some dirt or with newfound dirt brought to their attention, they begin digging into Jordan's private life. They keep this little bag of dirt in their back pocket, and they sprinkle out a little at a time throughout the taping. Editing Jordan in a bag light, getting Chad to ride him hard, whispering things into Jojo's ear to cast doubt and create fears. All the while they don't push things too far, for fear that she will cut him loose. They want him to be there til F2, because they know they'll have enough stuff to paint him as a 'bad boy' with (whether true or not is irrelevant). They just want this storyline.

And if in the end Jojo decides to pick Jordan then...they are editing him poorly because they have little faith that the relationship will last?
And if Jojo decides to pick another guy then...they can just keep Jordan as the 'bad boy' they created?

Wow. Devious. Very plausible.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:55 am

So I'm thinking, 2 different locations, 2 different tables (or whatever you call them) 2 different roses and 2 different dresses. (Probably why we got such a funky edit) Possible scenario-Robby & Chase make it to Thailand, both let go there. We see what we think is Jordan with a ring box, so is he let go in Thailand too? Or possible he went to the other location? OR could Luke show up in that scenario? Luke or Jordan was let go after HTD's I assume, will she let one go and does he come back? Does she let all her 3 in Thailand (assuming that's Jordan in Thailand) go and does Luke ride in on his unicorn! #keepinghopealive  :cutesmile!:
 photo Podium_zpskvogsg2e.jpg

Ok, enough sleuthing for me! :crazed

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:51 am

Chase now has PIs in front of the backdrop seen below:
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 63 18omcm

Other guys:
Robby
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 63 N698ir
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 63 33cvxg9
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 63 2up4l69

Luke:
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 63 15p21c3

Jordan:
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 63 219nrph
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 63 2mwtbmw
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 63 Ejy1yf
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 63 2upzo6t
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 63 13z781s
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 63 21l5xte
veg's caps

Either these are all filmed in B.A. or it's the F4 guys doing pickups in L.A. pre-F4-F3 RC. Any other alternatives?

Last edited by veg_out on Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:20 am

Other interesting pickups:

We now have two locations where JoJo seems to be filling in details.
1. The fireplace at undesignated location: discussed here.

2. Either in B.A. or at the L.A. mansion potentially prior to the F4-F3 RC:
There are several PIs in episode 1 against this backdrop. In them, JoJo tells the tale of struggling on night one to find a person with whom she has natural ease. That PI comes before her 1:1 with Jordan. Then she discussed the men's nervousness and finding that instant connection, which is followed by Chase's 1:1. After that, she says, "Now I'm starting to think that this could really work for me."
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 63 Xljpsp

I kept the captions on in the below caps to show some of the things that she's discussing in the B.A. episode. I hadn't noticed this background again since episode 1.
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 63 28jcwpk
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 63 24m5ffr
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 63 9qjv4n
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 63 Ilfzux
veg's caps

I think that the story that she's backfilling is important to this season's overall story. Later in the season, Jo is giving PIs for night 1 (so that episode is being edited then) about not being sure if she'd find a connection only to connect with Jordan (natural ease) and Chase (instant connection, this could work for me). In the latest episode caps, she's reflecting on Wells (playful side), Jordan (maybe there's a side to him that I haven't seen), and the RC (giving out the final rose; feeling better to give it to both guys).

It's interesting to me that she gives a PI about another side to Jordan later in the season.

Last edited by veg_out on Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:50 pm

Nice work, VO! Smiley

Re: "that maybe there is a side to Jordan..." -JoJo's PI

Could she have been prodded by tptb to say certain things to perpetuate a "Jordan's ulterior motives" storyline? 
Or are we seeing a glimpse of her trust issues with Jordan? So much has been made about who she can trust this season. 

There is still this: (re: handing out roses to JT and Alex) JoJo in PI "I can go to bed tonight knowing I didn't make a (overlay over Chase) mistake."

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:18 pm

Also, re: your SCs of JoJo's  fill-in PIs ...if they are at the mansion after HTDs, that is interesting she is discussing some Jordan iffi-ness. Unless TPTB are working the angle and prodding JoJo to cast more doubt on Jordan going into FDs, making it look more even going into Thailand.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:32 pm

Trying to work out Thailand:

@Katiebelle identified Robby in Hua Hin, which is near Bangkok, Thailand.
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 63 35d50288-aff5-444e-bd80-f6dc02447913
Litta's

Later, she identified this cap as being Koh Hong, an island situated between Phuket and Krabi.
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 63 15621608-0434-403a-ac15-20ff9894c5b7
Litta's

Here's a map:
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 63 Sphier 7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 63 30nhyki
veg's caps

Based on the 8-hr driving distance between the two locations, I'd propose that Katie was correct in her guess that this date is likely the LCD for one of the guys.

So if Hua Hin and its environs (maybe Bangkok) is the site of FSDs, where is Chase?
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 63 3436529e-a061-412e-8e4d-4b05f6a732ed
Litta's cap
I looked at Hua Hin and Bangkok for longboats and the background didn't fit with his cap. scratch Also, we don't have the 3rd FSD. scratch

Also, I'd propose that the LCDs, MTPs are near Phuket given Katie's info and proximity to K. Hong.

Possible LCD:
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 63 15621608-0434-403a-ac15-20ff9894c5b7
Litta's

I'm wondering if this other cap is the second LCD:
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 63 58e59688-579a-4135-9a76-62117ab621d3
Litta's

That boat is a schooner called a June Bahrta:
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 63 Hkt-junebahtra-phangnga01
It's a popular trip from Phuket to another beach in Phang Nga Bay.

I may be way off. Happens quite often! 7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 63 2498057887
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:46 am

@veg_out your post above inspired me to have another attempt at looking for the location of the s/c of Chase and JoJo in the boat in the fishing village.

So I typed in fishing villages near Hua Hin and lucked out big time. I'm pretty sure I've found it. It's at the Ban Bang Pu fishing village near the town of Ban Phu Noi south of Hua Hin.

Have a look at the mountain range in the background - it looks exactly the same.

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 63 Ban_ba10

Source
https://eslventures.com/2016/02/10/high-winds-and-hightailing-it-in-ban-phu-noi/

What do you think?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:10 am

Here's another one I found on Tripadvisor. They are saying the photo was taken at Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park that surrounds the area.

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 63 Ban_ba11
Source
https://www.tripadvisor.fr/LocationPhotoDirectLink-g2154224-d455766-i58442562-Khao_Sam_Roi_Yot_National_Park-Kui_Buri_Prachuap_Khiri_Khan_Province.html

So I think that I will look around the area for the beach Chase and JoJo are on. There's a rocky outcrop behind them that should be easy to spot.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 77 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 70 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+41
violetstoo
moonchild
LoveDovez
sharonchan
Newto
Emilia23_12
aviej
Kashathediva
MiaHawk
pavalygurl
northernviewer