SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 71 of 77 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 71 Empty F1 discussion

Post by violetstoo Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:13 pm

agentcurls wrote:14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 71 Robby611
(my own SC)
The suits are two different colors of blue, and the height of shoulder is different, as well as the light shadows, one is lighter and one is darker.  So, my guess is she says no to both Robby and Jordan on the same day.  The darker suit has the trees behind it, and the lighter one is on the beach, jmo.  **edited**

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 71 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Litta123 Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:25 pm

MiaHawk wrote: ***snipped***
I think you can get a good look at Robby's thumb nail when he is reading Wells date card, if you want to compare it to the SC above.  

Here you go, Mia. Robby's thumbs (presumably), zoomed, rotated and cropped (my SCs)...from Well's date card and from FRC shot. I believe it's Robby's thumb from the last night's vein comparison.

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 71 86b817f5-faea-448f-a1e8-79c347d25767

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 71 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 71 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by agentcurls Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:39 pm

agentcurls wrote:
agentcurls wrote:FRC preview: green=words came out of mouth/red=VO

"I fell in love with you (facing him/hair in the face)
and I still love you, but (two hand hold)
what you did to me (facing him)
it's not right. (one hand hold)
but I want you to know (stroking underside of his arm)
that it's really hard for me  (facing him but mouth is blocked)
to not accept this (two hand hold)
love." (wiping hair away from face)
Other possible interpretations: without frankenbites

To her F2: 
"I fell in love with you, and I still love you...(blah blah blah other words...) but I want you to know that it's really hard for me to not accept this love."

To her F1 or additional F2:
"What you did to me.....(blah blah blah, more words).....love..."

What she is saying to a producer:
"I just said good bye to a man that I... love...it's not right."
@MiaHawk @violetstoo,
I'm trying to figure out if this FRC preview will play out as shown or if it is "smoke & mirrors" with VO frankenbites pieced together, as I demonstrate in my post above that I had made upthread. 

It's possible someone could've "done" something to upset JoJo...or, we simply have another plain & typical FRC with the F1/F2. I just remember Ashley H's "doom & gloom" FRC preview and it turned out to be almost nothing (Ben F. walked away very hurt). 
It's possible that the blue suit SCs we have of someone at the FRC podium (however many there are) is one person or maybe two. And we know that Jordan shows up with a ring. The reason we see JoJo upset could simply be because she let someone whom she cared about deeply, go. 
Of course I'm still open to a possibility of some kind of shake-up that changes the trajectory of the FRC, too.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:05 pm

Re: Jordan SC holding ring box

It's possible, but maybe more unlikely, this is shown AFTER a rejection.
It still looks early to me for the blue suits at FRC. Although with the lighting and blurring trickery maybe tptb are trying to hide this. The SC of Jordan in the limo looks like it could be early afternoon with the sun glint in the upper right.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:48 pm

Chase's thumb (if needed):
14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 71 Chase_10
(my own SC)

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:17 pm

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:10 pm

Am I going crazy or was there a post from @MrWhite ID'ing the FRC location in this thread an hour ago? I read it and I don't mind if it's posted. Does anyone else?
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:14 pm

veg_out wrote:Am I going crazy or was there a post from @MrWhite ID'ing the FRC location in this thread an hour ago? I read it and I don't mind if it's posted. Does anyone else?

It sounds like a possibility. I got a notification of a new post, but when I came in, there was no new post.

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 71 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:10 pm

It was posted in the wrong thread. It's a spoiler.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:24 pm

veg_out wrote:Am I going crazy or was there a post from @MrWhite ID'ing the FRC location in this thread an hour ago? I read it and I don't mind if it's posted. Does anyone else?

I dont mind if its posted. Anyone else?

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 71 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:25 pm

I don't mind either.

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 71 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:44 pm

It's a no spoiler thread! LOL cantstopl
Once those floodgates are open where do we stop?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 77 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+41
violetstoo
moonchild
LoveDovez
sharonchan
Newto
Emilia23_12
aviej
Kashathediva
MiaHawk
pavalygurl
northernviewer