SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 72 of 77 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 72 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by veg_out Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:44 pm

GA would have to post it since it was removed. It didn't say anything about the winner just the FRC site.

I think that it would have to be consensus for it to be posted.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 72 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by MiaHawk Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:10 am

I say do NOT post it if it is spoiler info. Thems are the rules, right? :yes:

My only exception would be if the spoiler proved that there was a FRC that took place in California! Cuz then I'd take great pleasure is saying 'I told ya so!' cantstopl

But, seriously, I don't think they should post anything that we did not sleuth from the aired show. :tinfoil

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:42 am

MiaHawk wrote:I say do NOT post it if it is spoiler info. Thems are the rules, right?  :yes:

But, seriously, I don't think they should post anything that we did not sleuth from the aired show. :tinfoil

You're right, Mia. Can you tell that I'm over the season? I don't even have the verve to sleuth the question marks that remain in my head.

Less than 2.5 weeks until we all know the way it fell apart. I don't see a reciprocal love story with anyone still so for me it's a bit of a broken season. Such high hopes. hmmm
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:18 am

veg_out wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:I say do NOT post it if it is spoiler info. Thems are the rules, right?  :yes:

You're right, Mia. Can you tell that I'm over the season? I don't even have the verve to sleuth the question marks that remain in my head.

Less than 2.5 weeks until we all know the way it fell apart. I don't see a reciprocal love story with anyone still so for me it's a bit of a broken season. Such high hopes. hmmm

Aww, don't be so sad! What are these question marks in your head? Maybe I will have the verve to sleuth them for you?
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetRose Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:19 am

I'm behind the scenes reading forum so I can be ready for Bachelor sleuthing (hopefully). Smiley Curious (you can delete if I'm in the wrong thread for questions), but I thought previews on live were ok to sleuth and not considered spoilers?

I read the rules, but still not making sense following along with some of this thread. I saw some articles which stayed on, but FRC location was removed. Can someone help a confused newbie define "spoiler" please? Smiley
SweetRose
SweetRose

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:48 am

SweetRose wrote:I'm behind the scenes reading forum so I can be ready for Bachelor sleuthing (hopefully). Smiley  Curious (you can delete if I'm in the wrong thread for questions), but I thought previews on live were ok to sleuth and not considered spoilers?

I read the rules, but still not making sense following along with some of this thread.  I saw some articles which stayed on, but FRC location was removed.  Can someone help a confused newbie define "spoiler" please? Smiley

Love your avi, Sweet Rose--they are my faves. PINKHEART PINKHEART

Once the new Bachelor is determined and announced, that season's unspoiled group can probably weigh in for mods about adjusting or adding rules.

Even though the post was about screencaps from the finale preview only, it is considered a spoiler because a spoiled member (I didn't know if Mr. White was spoiled) posted the sleuthing in our forum. For a post to stick here, one of the established group of unspoiled contributors has to post it--our group would have to sleuth the finale location on our own.

Hope that helps! Welcome to this side Welcomeparty!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetRose Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:55 am

veg_out wrote:
SweetRose wrote:I'm behind the scenes reading forum so I can be ready for Bachelor sleuthing (hopefully). Smiley  Curious (you can delete if I'm in the wrong thread for questions), but I thought previews on live were ok to sleuth and not considered spoilers?

I read the rules, but still not making sense following along with some of this thread.  I saw some articles which stayed on, but FRC location was removed.  Can someone help a confused newbie define "spoiler" please? Smiley

Love your avi, Sweet Rose--they are my faves. PINKHEART PINKHEART

Once the new Bachelor is determined and announced, that season's unspoiled group can probably weigh in for mods about adjusting or adding rules.

Even though the post was about screencaps from the finale preview only, it is considered a spoiler because a spoiled member (I didn't know if Mr. White was spoiled) posted the sleuthing in our forum. For a post to stick here, one of the established group of unspoiled contributors has to post it--our group would have to sleuth the finale location on our own.

Hope that helps! Welcome to this side Welcomeparty!

Gotcha...Thanks so much!! That makes much more sense now! Looking forward to it next go around...you guys are doing awesome this season! Keep up the good work!!!
SweetRose
SweetRose

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:43 pm

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 72 2292733854 My internet connection keeps dropping! I have so much to say!

Here goes....third try....

Can someobody make SCs of the FRC portion of the new preview? At 4 second mark, I see vertical line on right wrist which could be bracelet. This may go along with my theory of a second FRC. Robby fixed the bracelet to her left wrist. In this preview she may have bracelet on right wrist. Why? Because it is a diff day, and if they knew that she was going get ring on left hand and photograph it, they would prob want other jewelry to be on right wrist.

We had 2 previous scenes with bracelet. One on right wrist and one on what looked like left wrist. Was this because footage was flipped? Maybe. But those scenes had a yellow hue to them, which implies a sunset. Yet, in the yellow hue scene we can see the sun is only halfway down the sky. It may be late afternoon but certainly not sunset. So why did they do yellow special effect? For drama? To make it appear that flipped footage is continuous footage? Or because they were actually filmed on 2 separate occasions - one time when she was wearing bracelet on left wrist (after first FRC) and one time when she was wearing bracelet on right wrist (prior to second FRC)?

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:58 pm

Continue diussion of preview from episode thread....

At first I thought those were steps in SC but I think they are rocks on the beach. Grey oddly shaped and jagged edges. I think dark spot on left is a shadowed side of rock.

But what are those 2 thin vertical lines? Look too thin to be a tree trunk to me. Look more like poles. And what is that diagonal red line?

Also I am still not sure that it is possible to stand barefooted at midday sun in Thailand on a wooden board! Ouch!

I think it is time for a song!
https://youtu.be/wFNO2sSW-mU
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:53 pm

Anyone working on the SC's for your Mia?  If not I can grab some quickly before I head out.  I kept thinking I'd get around to making some, but haven't had a chance to yet.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:58 pm

I tthink the red line in the background is some kind of satin streamer as part of the FRC set-up. It was in motion on the video.

As for the bracelet on her arm during the sunset walk...I almost think this whole thing is a red herring and that she is actually just wearing a bracelet she usually wears (the one with the coral strap), even though it's possibly Robby gave her another one.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:21 pm

SCs are up: SC No Discussion Thread

Let me know if you need any more.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 77 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+41
violetstoo
moonchild
LoveDovez
sharonchan
Newto
Emilia23_12
aviej
Kashathediva
MiaHawk
pavalygurl
northernviewer