SELECT CONTENT

Rebecca Trelease - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

therefortherightreasons - Rebecca Trelease - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2 Empty Rebecca Trelease - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:48 pm

jen689 wrote:therefortherightreasons - Rebecca Trelease - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2 Rebecc11

Rebecca Trelease
Height: 163cm
Hometown: Pukekohe

Rebecca works as a retirement village attendant. She loves cats, and has fostered for the SPCA. She owns a generous collection of vinyl and enjoys plenty of country music too. Her proudest moment was graduating with a Masters in Film and TV in the UK. Her man must be an animal lover and have a great personality.

What is something about you that most people don’t know?
I won a mother and baby beauty contest when I was only nine months old, won the category, swept the entire competition.

Describe your dream man
Someone who loves animals and enjoys watching film and television

What do you think your motto will be for your time on The Bachelor New Zealand?
Stay positive – it’s an experience of a lifetime

http://www.tv3.co.nz/Rebecca/tabid/5060/articleID/123715/Default.aspx

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

therefortherightreasons - Rebecca Trelease - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2 Empty Re: Rebecca Trelease - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2

Post by jen689 Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:42 pm

awwww

therefortherightreasons - Rebecca Trelease - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2 Single10

therefortherightreasons - Rebecca Trelease - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2 Single11

http://www.tv3.co.nz/Behind-The-Scenes-Week-3/tabid/5076/articleID/125331/Default.aspx

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

therefortherightreasons - Rebecca Trelease - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2 Empty Re: Rebecca Trelease - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2

Post by Katiebelle Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:49 pm

I like her - and I like the fact that she is smart and educated in the ways of reality TV. She will not be in the "bubble" so if we do see a connection with her and Jordan that ends up with her being F1 then, for me, it will seem more real.

JMO!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:52 pm

Here's the article that explains what Rebecca's Masters is about.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/77645496/The-hidden-past-of-the-women-on-the-Bachelor-NZ

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:58 pm

Looks like she has done some acting as well...

http://www.johnsonlaird.com/assets/documents/1306/1306_actor_biography.pdf

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:07 pm

So pretty a natural beauty.....

therefortherightreasons - Rebecca Trelease - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2 Iphone10

https://www.google.com/search?q=rebecca+trelease&client=safari&rls=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi_3JO-mNXLAhUE4WMKHSu9BxEQ_AUIBygB&biw=1264&bih=742#imgrc=z70cIQdQ3Q8IwM%3A

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:15 pm

jen689 wrote:Looks like she has done some acting as well...

http://www.johnsonlaird.com/assets/documents/1306/1306_actor_biography.pdf

Yes it looks as though they have similar backgrounds and they are probably well suited. I am surprised, however, that they haven't meet before. NZ is small and the entertainment industry isn't that large.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:07 pm

I am with you and AAL. I see the connection with Storm but it is a mature connection. With Rebecca its fun and playful and that is what he said is himself. I think Strom and Rebecca will be the final two.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:25 pm

Here are some screen caps of Rebecca's date with Jordan. Some are of them together and some are of him looking at her (for us to see if we notice more emotion from him).

therefortherightreasons - Rebecca Trelease - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2 J_and_10

therefortherightreasons - Rebecca Trelease - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2 J_givi10

therefortherightreasons - Rebecca Trelease - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2 J_talk10
I liked this one when he was talking about her.

therefortherightreasons - Rebecca Trelease - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2 Jand_r10

therefortherightreasons - Rebecca Trelease - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2 Lookin10

therefortherightreasons - Rebecca Trelease - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2 Rebecc10

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:27 pm

Thanks for the screen caps Katiebelle. For me the one that's most telling is the kiss where Jordan has his hand's on her face.  He also seemed really happy when he gave her the rose. He said he's "very excited to see what the future holds" I thought it was significant that Jordan wanted to reassure Rebecca that he's interested by spending one on one time with her at the cocktail party. I don't think he did that for Storm after their single date. Rebecca's fun, playful, and has a lot of spunk. She's my favorite JMO

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:41 pm

jen689 wrote:Thanks for the screen caps Katiebelle. For me the one that's most telling is the kiss where Jordan has his hand's on her face.  He also seemed really happy when he gave her the rose. He said he's "very excited to see what the future holds" I thought it was significant that Jordan wanted to reassure Rebecca that he's interested by spending one on one time with her at the cocktail party. I don't think he did that for Storm after their single date. Rebecca's fun, playful, and has a lot of spunk. She's my favorite JMO

Yes  - I think it's often telling when someone holds the others face when kissing. It's quite personal - like I'm connecting with you, with not just my lips and holding on.

I believe that it's between the two and I like both women so am happy either way.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:58 pm

robinvi wrote:I am with you and AAL. I see the connection with Storm but it is a mature connection. With Rebecca its fun and playful and that is what he said is himself. I think Strom and Rebecca will be the final two.
I love that about them together! They seem very well suited and bring out the fun big kid in each other. With Storm the focus has been mostly physical and usually that is what makes it difficult for me because I prefer the more vulnerable, fun, emotional connections rather than physical ones. Still it won't surprise me if Storm is F1 but I really like Rebecca the most. She seems most on the same life-wavelength as Jordan, imo. Adorable!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rebecca Trelease - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2

+3
Katiebelle
jen689
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: