SELECT CONTENT

Rebecca Trelease - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

therefortherightreasons - Rebecca Trelease - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Rebecca Trelease - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:39 am

Nice catch dlewi. Can you post the link?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

therefortherightreasons - Rebecca Trelease - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Rebecca Trelease - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2

Post by dlewi Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:42 am

Rebecca's Facebook video she mentions Jordan for a few seconds Smiley
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1688059218126083&id=1687692151496123

dlewi

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:52 pm

Good job @dlewi! yes ! Thanks!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dlewi Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:14 pm

No problem Smiley Glad I could be of some help Smiley

dlewi

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:48 pm

@rebeccatrelease (Instagram) Hey guys, if you're on facebook then make sure you like my page! Hope to have more videos up soon, they won't all be about star wars I promise ;) #thebachelornz #thebachelor #bachelorettes

https://m.facebook.com/RebeccaBachelorette2016

therefortherightreasons - Rebecca Trelease - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2 - Page 3 12940710

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:56 pm

dlewi wrote:Rebecca's Facebook video she mentions Jordan for a few seconds Smiley
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1688059218126083&id=1687692151496123
Rebecca says Jordan isn't a true Star Wars fan. Is that good or bad question

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:14 pm

That FB video is not very F1 like to me y'all.

I still get the sense that Rebecca was not into Jordan as he was into her. If she is F1....it will be a good surprise....JMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:30 am

@jen689 I'd say bad in the sense that I don't see it as a good thing for Jordan or an F1 to say/post.

IA with @mercieme and don't see Rebecca as into Jordan as he was her. I will be surprised if she makes F3 at this point but given the other options I can see F3 potentially being her or even F4-F6.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:50 am

Bringing this to Rebecca's thread. So sad she left  sad
laugh out loud I love Rebecca. She posted this on her IG cantstopl

rebeccatrelease
'The Jord has spoken'. Like every one of my new friends, I entered the mansion looking for love. I now leave the mansion with the love and support of these new friends. Thanks everyone for your support - listen out for my interviews tomorrow!! #thebachelor #thebachelornz #therefortherightreasons #neversaidabadwordaboutanyone
therefortherightreasons - Rebecca Trelease - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2 - Page 3 12950428_1704687666476034_558729802_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIyNjcxNjQ1NzE3MDI2MTU2MA%3D%3D

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:51 am

Rebecca's exit interview video. She seems like such a sweetheart. I hope she finds the one for her  yes

Interesting that the show called her the fans fave which makes sense - she was my fave this season. Best of luck to her  beatingheart

THE FANS FAVOURITE SHOCK EXIT - EXIT INTERVIEW

http://www.tv3.co.nz/THE-BACHELOR-NZ-The-Fans-Favourite-Shock-Exit---Exit-Interview---Ep-12/tabid/5061/articleID/125798/MCat/4352/Default.aspx
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:28 pm

A superfan of Rebecca's posted this on IG & tagged her, thought it was really cute.

bachelornz
It's conflicting to watch the Bachelor as a male, because you want your favourite girl to win, but at the same time you don't want her to win so that you can daydream about getting married and forming the ultimate Scrabble team to take on any and all challengers at the Retirement Village! Anyway, sadly (but happily), Rebecca went home tonight!
#thebachelornz #bachelornz @rebeccatrelease

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:54 pm

mercieme wrote:A superfan of Rebecca's posted this on IG & tagged her, thought it was really cute.

bachelornz
It's conflicting to watch the Bachelor as a male, because you want your favourite girl to win, but at the same time you don't want her to win so that you can daydream about getting married and forming the ultimate Scrabble team to take on any and all challengers at the Retirement Village! Anyway, sadly (but happily), Rebecca went home tonight!
#thebachelornz #bachelornz @rebeccatrelease
this is too cool! Thanks for posting @mercieme hearthumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rebecca Trelease - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2

+3
Katiebelle
jen689
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: