SELECT CONTENT

Rebecca Trelease - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorNZ - Rebecca Trelease - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Rebecca Trelease - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:21 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Jordan posted a pic on his personal IG (it's public) of his date with Rebecca tonight (she had FIR).
First time he has posted on his personal IG a pic of single date from show... Hmm...

jordypordypuddingpie
Round we go! #thebachelornz
theBachelorNZ - Rebecca Trelease - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2 - Page 2 1169850_1524018454572549_1431723520_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIxMTMxNDM2MzI2Mzc0NzE0Mw%3D%3D.2
Bringing this over to Rebecca's thread just in case it has meaning in hindsight. I do wonder why Jordan would post a pic of his date with Rebecca (he hasn't done so for any other date) if they are trying to hide F1? Maybe she is a decoy if not F1?

Interestingly, Jordan has yet to follow Rebecca on IG so I don't know what that means considering he follows Storm (and others too). Rebecca's sister doesn't follow Jordan either.

Also, @katiebelle said someone in the store said that Rebecca wins so rumor mill is swirling.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

theBachelorNZ - Rebecca Trelease - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Rebecca Trelease - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2

Post by Katiebelle Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:30 pm

Hmmmm..... all very interesting. So Jordan is following everyone apart from Rebecca. Didn't Art not follow Matilda on IG as well. What about Twitter?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:37 pm

Katiebelle wrote:Hmmmm..... all very interesting. So Jordan is following everyone apart from Rebecca.  Didn't Art not follow Matilda on IG as well. What about Twitter?
I haven't checked Twitter just facebook and IG. Art followed all the girls on IG but he never followed Matilda on Twitter until the week of FRC... So it may or may not mean something. question

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:43 pm

Katiebelle wrote:Hmmmm..... all very interesting. So Jordan is following everyone apart from Rebecca.  Didn't Art not follow Matilda on IG as well. What about Twitter?
Jordan doesn't use twitter.  He's only tweeted twice @jordypordypudd and he isn't following anyone from this season

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:22 am

Katiebelle wrote:Here are some screen caps of Rebecca's date with Jordan. Some are of them together and some are of him looking at her (for us to see if we notice more emotion from him).

theBachelorNZ - Rebecca Trelease - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2 - Page 2 J_and_10

theBachelorNZ - Rebecca Trelease - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2 - Page 2 J_talk10
I liked this one when he was talking about her.

Aww! That face! He's got the puppy eyes and seems smitten!

I love that this was during their date too so one gets to see his emotion the same day - he looks so happy and no wonder as Jordan said it was his best date yet.

beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:28 am

If Rebecca is F1....these producers are going to make sure next season that the FIR is not given to the F1 girl just to change it up giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:31 am

laugh out loud That's what I thought and posted that they may have decided to air the show early and while filming in case Rebecca was going to be Jordan's F1 anyway so as not to make it the same storyline. Then again, maybe not.

If Rebecca is F1 it will be pretty great that there may be another bachelor who chooses his F1 night one like Art did. It may end up just being a Kiwi thing since no other Bachelor (at least US or Aussie) has done so. Pretty good instincts if so yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:59 am

This is what the show has tweeted about/concerning Rebecca. Other than the first tweet for her date they never showed Rebecca's face (they did for Storm's date). Even Jordan's IG pic of Rebecca her face wasn't shown. Usually SM tells a story (it did with Matilda and other shows too so not sure if this means Rebecca is not F1).

@TheBachelorNZ
The #JediMindTricks worked a charm #TheBachelorNZ
theBachelorNZ - Rebecca Trelease - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2 - Page 2 Cc7S4pRUcAESigc

@TheBachelorNZ  Mar 22
See you soon for a date full of thrills and spills... Literally! #TheBachelorNZ
theBachelorNZ - Rebecca Trelease - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2 - Page 2 CeIAS7-W8AQOj4y

@TheBachelorNZ  Mar 22
NOPE! No wonder she was sick #TheBachelorNZ
theBachelorNZ - Rebecca Trelease - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2 - Page 2 CeIk_8FW4AAcUQh
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:45 am

Bringing this over to Rebecca's thread. Seems like the show was downplaying the acting stuff and that Jordan and Rebecca will talk about it at length? Not sure if we saw that on their date?

Katiebelle wrote:
A MediaWorks spokesperson confirmed viewers will soon learn about Trelease's interest in film and television, saying "Jordan and her talk about it at length".

They also downplayed her acting career, saying she "used to act, small roles".

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/77645496/have-the-women-on-the-bachelor-been-cast-rather-than-chosen

robinvi wrote:Rebecca Trelease is actually getting a PHd in "The Evolution of Romance in Reality Television" and an actress even if they claim that she works at a nursing home.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11601556
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:10 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:...Interestingly, Jordan has yet to follow Rebecca on IG...
Jordan finally decided to follow Rebecca on Instagram. Rebecca isn't following anyone from the show. She must not be into Social Media. I noticed Jordan recently started following Star Wars. Rebecca seems like a big Star Wars fan. The Jedi mind trick was part of their first interaction. I wonder if that's significant question

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:36 am

jen689 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:...Interestingly, Jordan has yet to follow Rebecca on IG...
Jordan finally decided to follow Rebecca on Instagram. Rebecca isn't following anyone from the show. She must not be into Social Media. I noticed Jordan recently started following Star Wars. Rebecca seems like a big Star Wars fan. The Jedi mind trick was part of their first interaction. I wonder if that's significant question
Great spotting. I think she is on FB and perhaps uses that? I noticed Rebecca's sister on IG (jennanotjinna I think her IG is) is not following Jordan and hasn't liked anything related to the show. She did post one pic of her sister (Rebecca) on her IG from first episode that she got the first rose but the lack of liking anything show related etc makes me concerned since the relatives are usually super excited if their loved one is F1. It may be a strategy but I am not sure given how none of the girls from the show have mentioned Rebecca and none say she is F1. That and how the show seemed to skip over Rebecca's date and didn't post anything romantic and not even Rebecca's face. Still odd that Jordan posted a pic of his date with Rebecca but it seems too obvious if he did? I am confused to be honest and will fee bad for her if she gets hurt. I really like her and honestly it was only her date that got me interested in this season as I it's been a bit flat. :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by dlewi Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:55 am

Rebecca has a Facebook page now Smiley There is a short video someone ask her which Star Wars character she would date laugh out loud!! She mentions Jordan for a few seconds.... She seems happy Smiley

dlewi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rebecca Trelease - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2

+3
Katiebelle
jen689
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: