SELECT CONTENT

Rebecca Trelease - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorNZ - Rebecca Trelease - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Rebecca Trelease - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:17 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Rebecca's exit interview video. She seems like such a sweetheart. I hope she finds the one for her  yes

Interesting that the show called her the fans fave which makes sense - she was my fave this season. Best of luck to her  beatingheart

THE FANS FAVOURITE SHOCK EXIT - EXIT INTERVIEW

http://www.tv3.co.nz/THE-BACHELOR-NZ-The-Fans-Favourite-Shock-Exit---Exit-Interview---Ep-12/tabid/5061/articleID/125798/MCat/4352/Default.aspx

I love this exit video. The best yet. She is such a genuine sweetheart. I think she'll get snapped up by some lucky guy very quickly.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

theBachelorNZ - Rebecca Trelease - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Rebecca Trelease - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:35 am

Some of Rebecca's interviews.

The Edge NZ - she did a Q&A to guess the way Jordan described her
http://www.theedge.co.nz/WATCH-Rebecca-from-The-Bachelor-NZ-says-Jordan-already-knew-about-her-thesis/tabid/106/articleID/45100/Default.aspx

Scout NZ
http://www.scout.co.nz/Rebecca-I-wasnt-a-spy-Jordan-knew-everything/tabid/3538/articleID/13257/Default.aspx

Stuff
http://i.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/78863116/the-bachelor-nz-maybe-jordan-wasnt-listening--rebecca

NZ Girl
http://www.nzgirl.co.nz/know/rebeccas-final-three-might-surprise-you-it-surprised-us/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:32 pm

Thanks for posting @mercieme yes I love how open and candid Rebecca is. Very refreshing and genuine.

I read Rebecca's Woman's Day interview here as well. Interesting insight and while I do think Rebecca was there for the right reasons I think she may have gained some real insight to just how manufactured this show can be - even with a lead who acted like he had never heard her talk about her paper (which was already completed last year and she already graduated) for the first time yet it was not the case. That and Jordan being an actor as well but using that when it was convenient for him, imo (pretending he hadn't heard about her paper) must have been a real eye opener to her. Makes me wonder if that may play a role in why she hasn't followed him on IG along with anything else that she may have seen about him while on the show...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:39 pm

IA Jordan didn't do well with that reality TV conversation...it was very scripted but still willing to give him the benefit of the doubt that his intentions overall are good...the AFTR will be very interesting.

If you read the NZ girl interview Rebecca stated she prefers a slow burn approach to a relationship...that explains why she was the way on the show...but this show is just not conducive for that. For sure Rebecca will meet the right guy for her soon, she is a sweet & very classy lady.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:51 pm

I think what I like about Rebecca is that if she wasn't genuine she would have hid her background in doing her thesis and not told Jordan or anyone for that matter. That she did speaks to her genuineness and being there for the right reasons, imo.

I think Rebecca summed up in her Woman's Day interview that Jordan is contradictory and ITA. He said he liked her patient nature but then wants someone to initiate. He says he doesn't want the slow burn but then he does want it - as he said with Kate and telling her the friendship stage is just great to start the romance. So I don't fully buy that the slowburn is the difference with Rebecca since he is slowburn when it suits him (Kate and Ceri) and the opposite with Naz in particular (as well as Storm and Fleur).

I've given Jordan the benefit of the doubt and he seems to be a nice guy (and probably is) but I have no idea who Jordan is. He's an enigma to me and seems very on script (even on The Cafe). Maybe that is just who he is which is totally fine - it's just very difficult for me to be invested in him and the lack of media that is not controlled by the show makes it even more difficult for me to get to know him.

In contrast, I felt like Rebecca (even though she was hidden) allowed herself to be more known. That she was so open about her studies and the like is testament to that. All I know about Jordan is he did some acting/directing and dated Chrystal and is the Bachelor. That's pretty much it. giggling

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:55 pm

I am rofl about your description of Jordan. To that effect I went digging & found a Woman's Day interview he did on April 7th....I will post in Jordan's thread.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:01 pm

IA with Rebecca here that Jordan contradicts himself (what he likes/doesn't like) a bit

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:04 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:IA with Rebecca here that Jordan contradicts himself (what he likes/doesn't like) a bit

Great video! - Wish we had seen more of her in the edit.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rebecca Trelease - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2

+3
Katiebelle
jen689
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: