SELECT CONTENT

Storm Halkett - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorNZ - Storm Halkett - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2 Empty Storm Halkett - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:50 pm

jen689 wrote:theBachelorNZ - Storm Halkett - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2 Storm-10

Storm Halkett
Height: 175cm
Hometown:Fairlie

Storm is a travel consultant and loves to read, cook, watch films, play tennis and board games. She considers herself outgoing, adventurous, fun and caring and fearless! She wants a guy who is likeable, thoughtful, confident and thoughtful.

What is something about you that most people don’t know?
That I just can’t eat bananas and don’t even like being around them.

Describe your dream man
Warm, genuine, loving, funny, outgoing and he needs to be himself around me. I never want to doubt that he doesn’t have feelings for a second!

What do you think your motto will be for your time on The Bachelor New Zealand?
“Be yourself, be kind, have fun”.

http://www.tv3.co.nz/Storm/tabid/5060/articleID/123704/Default.aspx

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

theBachelorNZ - Storm Halkett - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2 Empty Re: Storm Halkett - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2

Post by robinvi Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:13 pm

Bach Nz Website add her limo intro outtakes.

http://www.tv3.co.nz/THE-BACHELOR-NZ-Storm-Meets-The-Bachelor-For-the-First-Time---Outtake/tabid/5061/articleID/125224/MCat/4352/Default.aspx

These two actually have some banter between them.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

theBachelorNZ - Storm Halkett - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2 Empty Re: Storm Halkett - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:11 am

Another post about Storm... I noticed Storm was the one doing more initiating (her hand on Jordan's face) rather than how he was with Rebecca (his hand on her face, initiating more). There seems to be a lot of emphasis placed on Storm and her kissing.

The Bachelor New Zealand
Ohh if only the other bachelorettes knew ‪#‎ThrowbackThursday‬
theBachelorNZ - Storm Halkett - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2 12400986_1696323040607692_4774083308165311577_n
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorNZ/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:15 am

Per @katiebelle bringing this to Storm's thread to keep track of things posted about her. So far quite a bit posted by Bach NZ about Storm this week and a lot to do with her kissing Jordan at CP. Also, rumors heard by Katiebelle that Storm may be F1.

Video of girls talking about Storm http://www.tv3.co.nz/THE-BACHELOR-NZ-More-Kissing-And-Feelings-Being-Hurt---Outtake/tabid/5061/articleID/125238/MCat/4352/Default.aspx

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:17 am

And this one too... Bach NZ IG account.

thebachelornz
There's no denying the connection between these two. Who is your favourite in the mansion? theBachelorNZ - Storm Halkett - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2 1f339 #thebachelornz

theBachelorNZ - Storm Halkett - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2 12826231_198178653890395_1419747263_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIxMjAwNTYyNzQxNDI4MDg3Ng%3D%3D
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:55 am

Hmmm... if Bach NZ SM Twitter is anything to go by then I would say Storm is likely F1 since they posting about her and her date and pretty much skipped everyone else (with Rebecca they never showed her face for her date).

Here are the tweets about Storm or referencing her:

‏@TheBachelorNZ  Mar 9
Wow the similarities are insane! (Number 7 is unreal!) #TheBachelorNZ http://bit.ly/1YtcSeX  
theBachelorNZ - Storm Halkett - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2 CdD2b9oXEAAoIih

@TheBachelorNZ  Mar 14
When you find out you're going on the single date #TheBachelorNZ
theBachelorNZ - Storm Halkett - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2 CdfSRHrUEAECAWl

‏@TheBachelorNZ  Mar 14
Let’s be real Jordan you were lucky with that one #TheBachelorNZ
theBachelorNZ - Storm Halkett - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2 CdfUe75UEAEfUQu

@TheBachelorNZ  Mar 14
Ohhh no he didn't! #TheBachelorNZ
theBachelorNZ - Storm Halkett - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2 CdfU-spUYAAZugW

@TheBachelorNZ  23h23 hours ago
No denying the connection between these two. Never before seen footage here: http://bit.ly/25ekLcP  #TheBachelorNZ
theBachelorNZ - Storm Halkett - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2 CeNeYoPWIAE64rr
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:08 am

I looked through the tweets from viewers and I couldn't find any tweets that said Storm will be Jordan's F1. There were tweets about Rebecca being Jordan's F1. Fans of the show see the connection between Rebecca/Jordan more than Storm/Jordan JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:10 am

I see (or better term would be I "feel") the connection between Jordan/Rebecca more than I do with Jordan/Storm but based on Facebook (where the show has much more followers and most social engagement) there are many comments stating they think Storm is F1.

no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:20 am

They showed storms personality but didn't emphasize it. I realized when watching the recap at the beginning of the show Storm says "a kiss is not a contract." Thats funny because its a song from Flight Of the Concords, the band on the cd she gave Jordan. They are a NZ Parody band! I just started singing the song and laughing. I don't know if everyone could pick that up. i didn't until I heard it the second time.

robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:24 pm

The publicity team at The Bachelor NZ are really promoting Storm. This article was in today's NZ Herald

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/travel/news/article.cfm?c_id=7&objectid=11612768

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:47 pm

robinvi wrote:They showed storms personality but didn't emphasize it. I realized when watching the recap at the beginning of the show Storm says "a kiss is not a contract." Thats funny because its a song from Flight Of the Concords, the band on the cd she gave Jordan. They are a NZ Parody band! I just started singing the song and laughing. I don't know if everyone could pick that up. i didn't until I heard it the second time.

Clever you! I'm so pleased you found this. At the time I thought - hey that sounds familiar but then forgot about it.

The Flight of the Conchords is the comedy/musical duo of Bret McKensie and Jemaine Clement. They are massive in NZ - and actually had a UK radio series and a successful US TV show on HBO.

Mckenzie was in the Muppet movies and LOTRs.

Clement has been in lots of movies as well including Rio, Men in Black 3, Despicable Me and Dinner for Schmucks.

Depending on their age- but a lot of the NZ viewing public would have got the joke "a kiss is not a contract" - I was having an off day! Also it ties in nicely with the CD Storm gave Jordan at the meet and greet.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:09 pm

Wow...more publicity for Storm.....like @Allaboutlove posted in the SM thread....a STORM must be brewing....either the boat capsizes or stays on course for Storm as F1....I can't figure her edit out for real laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Storm Halkett - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 2

+4
jen689
AllAboutLove
robinvi
GuardianAngel
8 posters