SELECT CONTENT

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JeopardyGOAT - Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 13 Empty Re: Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media

Post by pikake Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:22 pm

Brill wrote:I watched Flirty Dancing and for the romantics that we all are, I think you will love this.  Episode one was on tonight but will also be online to watch.  Episode 2 is on Wednesday.  Here is the information.

FLIRTY DANCING 8 p.m. on Fox. Like “Love Island,” the reality series that debuted last summer, this new show is modeled after a British predecessor. In “Flirty Dancing,” hosted by Jenna Dewan, a participant practices half of a dance routine and then performs it with two potential love interests

It's amazing you can feel a connection through the screen. The main person learns 2 dances.  One dance with one love interest and then the other dance with the other one.  Oh and they are not allowed to speak to each other at all during their time with them.  Three days later they meet with the one they've chosen, to go on another date.

Oh, thanks for the reminder! I missed the first episode so I’ll look on demand or online. It’s an interesting concept for sure ....

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

JeopardyGOAT - Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 13 Empty Re: Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media

Post by Luvstruck Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:12 pm

I saw the first episode yesterday (Sunday) of Flirty Dancing and regular episodes will air starting this Wednesday(s) on Fox. For those "So you Think you can Dance" Fans. Travis Wall taught the dance on first episode, don't know if there will be other famous dancers teaching or if he is it. It will be interesting to see if any of these couples make it. The girl whose natural voice was so high pitched & child like was a great fit since the first impression is not based on talking but by looks/chemistry through dance.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:50 pm

I caught the tail end of this show one day last week. I'm not sure when it airs next but I enjoyed the concept.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:16 pm

I find flirty dancing good different no drama
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:30 pm

Who will watch Jeopardy the greatest of all time? I will !

Who do you think will win? My bet is on Brad who never lost to human!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:15 pm

@sdmom I realized I missed it when I saw this come up on twitter. I will have to catch it tomorrow night.

https://twitter.com/TheWrap

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:36 pm

Oh no it’s not shown here on the west Coast yet and some SM already spoiled it!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:42 pm

sdmom wrote:Oh no it’s not shown here on the west Coast yet and some SM already spoiled it!

It is a multi-night event so knowing who won this one shouldn't matter.

I haven't watched Jeopardy for years but I decided to watch it tonight.  I did look to see how many nights it was going to be on and saw it is on Tues/Wed/Thurs this week and Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs next week.

I'm guessing that since it is on 7 nights, no one player is dominating since first to win 3 times is the "GOAT" winner.  Evidently each guy wins 2 times before night number 7.  Should be good!!!

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:14 pm

Jeopardy GOAT was really good last night! Daily Double really makes a difference, doesn’t it? Can’t wait for the following episodes !

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:06 pm

Did you see that the Bachelor Franchise is going to air a Bachelor Spinoff show related to music? Any info on this and will it have it's own thread? Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:28 am

suzq wrote:Anyone watching tonight?  Just saw that Kinetic Content is coming out with a new reality series called "Love is Blind" and it is being hosted by Nick Lachey and his wife, Vanessa.

suzq wrote:Kinetic Content is the company that films Married at First Sight.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:50 am

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media

+40
chasus71
jojo47
whit90
kmick0890
Astrobach