SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum -  Discussion - #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by dyra Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:03 am

It's creepy tho rofl

ETA: this looks uncomfortably weird but funny. Elan's hilarious 

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum -  Discussion - #4 - Page 3 BUz9ooW

ETA : and Ben liked as early as 6AM. Morning person indeed

Last edited by dyra on Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum -  Discussion - #4 - Page 3 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum -  Discussion - #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:48 am

Lol if Ben is the baby boy, shouldn't the positions be switched ? cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:28 am

ceoona wrote: Idlemess..here ...

@bradytoops Well, if you're watching the season finale of "The Bachelor" tonight, here's my pick - @lauren_bushnell! I randomly ran into her on an Alaskan Airlines flight out of LAX back in December before anyone even knew who she was - just an unusually attractive flight attendant walking up and down the aisles! I finally figured out who she was and asked her about the show. She didn't actually tell me if she made it to the end, but when I asked her about whether she liked "Ben" during her time on the show, her eyes lit up, she smiled big, and said, "Yes." So crazy running into her. And even crazier putting two and two together that she was actually on the show. I can definitely confirm that she's one of the sweetest, most genuine people I've ever met. And if she is in fact engaged, then Ben Higgins is indeed a lucky man! Sorry all you JoJo fans, but I gotta be #teamlauren. Good luck tonight @higgins.ben! #thebachelor #abc #seasonfinale

I didn't see the full message from Brady. So nice to hear. Hope Brady finds his lady one day too.

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:38 am

I am a new poster!  I liked Brady's IG Post!  I also loved both the BenLo updates today and that Lauren's parent's went to visit Indiana for Ben's birthday.  That speaks volumes to me about how they feel about Ben and having him become part of their family.  From what I have seen, I think BenLo have a real mutual love and respect for each other that I hope will continue to grow.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:51 am

Welcome Suzq handwave

Hope you're able to stay with us as we watch where BenLo will go. We're happy for them and wish them a lifetime of happiness. hi

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinn3 Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:03 am

Aaaaahh i knew Brady was a Lauren fan based on his twitter comments during the show...and now I know why! Such a cool/sweet post of him. Everyone that knows Lauren says she is the sweetest girl ever. BEN & LAUREN ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER.

So happy Laurens parents are in Indiana. Definitely think they might be talking wedding dates Smiley
Cinn3
Cinn3

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:47 am

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum -  Discussion - #4 - Page 3 E3aG7wa

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=449710818561942&substory_index=0&id=214517538747939

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum -  Discussion - #4 - Page 3 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:56 am

Ahhhh - extremely special - these two awesome people bonding their families...you don't do that unless you are serious about getting married! They all seem so wholesome and family oriented. Love that Ben said that during Facetime, he'd get to chat with Lauren's family in the background.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:58 am

Those baby faces are scary!!

I love that the parents were all there for Ben's birthday. These 2 are the real deal!!

I made the (rag) news, LOL!!   Embarressed!  I am @scoobmom
http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2016/03/21/ben-higgins-fashionable-fiance-lauren-

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:12 am

Congrats Nutty...

Now perhaps I can ask for a follow, huh! maybe? Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum -  Discussion - #4 - Page 3 3806527698 @nixonefun

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:39 am

These two look so happy.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:54 am

welcomesign Suzq!! 

They really do look so happy!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+64
Miyala
adj13
Seabear
Linds911
richmondrose