SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum -  Discussion - #4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by harts05 Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I would think they would be travelling tomorrow, considering today is Easter Monday and a holiday for some.
Wow..I've never heard of Easter Monday! Who is that a holiday for? Just curious...I would have loved to have another day off! Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum -  Discussion - #4 - Page 39 2498057887

harts05

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum -  Discussion - #4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:57 pm

Wiki Easter Monday

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BohemianNika Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Wiki Easter Monday

Was about to post the same link. I was actually surprised it's not a holiday in the US. Learning something new every day Smiley

MeAndI fan
BohemianNika
BohemianNika

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:08 pm

BohemianNika wrote:

Was about to post the same link. I was actually surprised it's not a holiday in the US. Learning something new every day Smiley

Even bigger here in Ireland this year as it is the 100th anniversary of the Easter Rising Smiley My girl did a show for the National TV here in remembrance! Sorry... off topic giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:09 pm

No more Easter Monday in Texas.  State testing for students is Easter Tuesday:(

Anyway - actually glad they are a little quiet today.  **Edited**.  They have given the tabloids lots of positives to write about with their charitable work and family outings.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:25 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if they flew to Portland today.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by harts05 Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:41 pm

sophienette wrote:
BohemianNika wrote:

Even bigger here in Ireland this year as it is the 100th anniversary of the Easter Rising Smiley My girl did a show for the National TV here in remembrance! Sorry... off topic giggling

That is so great! This is a very special holiday for my family...wish it was celebrated longer...unfortunately, after Sunday, here in the US, its back to work!!

harts05

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:06 pm

I looked up the home games for the trailblazers since Lauren/Ben said they were going to a game but it didn't really help me because there's two home games later this week and 2 home games next week.

I'm assuming they would probably stay in Portland for 5-7 days. Ben said he wanted to take her out on dates because Warsaw has been mostly visiting people.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:12 pm

I think this has been great... Warsaw then Portland- they can both meet those who have been important in their lives and those with whom they've shared their lives so far. Then, when they are sharing things about their hometowns each will know what the other is talking about and have faces to put with the names.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:13 pm

Sam Hunt video "I Met A Girl" for Ben & Lauren (by me giggling )

http://wp.me/p1Pls6-9KR

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:18 pm

There is no such Easter Day celebration in Malaysia .. On another note, its actually good thing they were quite on sm at least. BenLo need to get some rest before travelling

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum -  Discussion - #4 - Page 39 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:19 pm

sophienette wrote:Sam Hunt video "I Met A Girl" for Ben & Lauren (by me giggling )

http://wp.me/p1Pls6-9KR

Sophie! So great! Bravo!

You even caught the Ben tilt when he saw Lauren while talking to Lace Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum -  Discussion - #4 - Page 39 3806527698 yes

Last edited by ForeverLove on Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+64
Miyala
adj13
Seabear
Linds911
richmondrose