SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 10 of 82 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 46 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 10 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by mindless Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:56 pm

If they have a habit of breaking up and getting back together, then I can see why she wouldn't be so quick to move on. She's probably expecting him to come running back to her as always. Pretty sad to see young people waste their time like this, but it's hard to reason with people sometimes. Love can be the worst addiction.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 10 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by nutty1 Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:42 pm

I liked him after reading the first page or 2....now I am waiting to decide..... he is a cutie though!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:43 pm

These are all from RS's twitter....

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 10 CgqYvSjU8AAVJyh

SheShe Made ‏@sheshemade  48m48 minutes ago
@RealitySteve Look at who we just saw!

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 10 CgqmlUhWYAIJGPJ

Sydney Flores ‏@Sydney_Flores  14m14 minutes ago
@RealitySteve Jojo at Caps restaurant in Jacksonville Fl

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 10 CgqufQLWgAELiw5

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 10 Cgqx_4xUYAAE6yH

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 10 Cgq2SqQUkAEMRSU
Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 10 Cgq2SqTU4AIy1YS
Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 10 Cgq2SqYUcAE5xs4

source

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:44 pm

A video, don't know how to embed it....

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/723587447376871426

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:56 pm

Well, no excitement there IMO. I'd say he's gone at F4.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:19 pm

Hmmm not sure what I make of the video but nothing screams F1... If she spent last night with him and had a carriage ride this morning, then I wouldn't expect an arms and legs flung around him welcome... Plus she's on a rocking dock in heels, she's probably limiting her excitement possibly too? That said, I'm not seeing any of this 'I can't keep my hands off of you' vibe from any of the other photos which at this point, we see with most other F1s.

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:23 pm

I tend to agree with above posts. I can get its possibly hard for Jojo to run in high heels on a rocking dock but at least Robbr can run towards her? Unless he was ordered to stand still there? Now I have the suspicion he is kept in f4 because of the girlfriend drama?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:34 pm

JMO, but I don't think that video was their welcome moment. She looks down and is almost fixing herself as she goes to him and that guy/producer literally walks right in front of her. I was thinking she was filming an ITM, or doing something else at the other end of the dock, and then walked over to him when she was able to.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:55 pm

I can't decide if that was a handshake or a fist bump BUT it certainly doesn't scream let's get engaged in a couple of weeks.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:58 pm

Ash2214 wrote:JMO, but I don't think that video was their welcome moment. She looks down and is almost fixing herself as she goes to him and that guy/producer literally walks right in front of her. I was thinking she was filming an ITM, or doing something else at the other end of the dock, and then walked over to him when she was able to.

IA, the boat photos were tweeted last, so I'm thinking they left from the restaurant in the boat. There's another pic of JoJo walking through the restaurant without him. She was delayed and he was waiting to help her onto the boat. jmo

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:44 am

I see no chemistry from these pictures. IMO their body language is awkward.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:07 pm

I don't like his looks...at all.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 82 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 46 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+70
sallyny
bleuberry
Longhornfan
Lily
MiniDiva