SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 16 of 82 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 49 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRojo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 16 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by babs Thu May 05, 2016 6:15 am

Luvstruck wrote:
babs wrote:I just had a thought.  Robby's sister seems to be pretty gun ho about JoJo and Robby together.  Perhaps there is more to the story about the break-up with the ex than we have been told.  Since Robby and Hope were together for so long the sister must have gotten to know her fairly well.

I can understand how having a long distance off and on relationship for 4 years could be hard and lead to a final breakup. Neither apparently ever wanted it bad enough to compromise enough to move to make it work. Wonder if he is willing to move for JoJo to Dallas or if she would move to Florida? For me it would be a no-brainer move to Florida the land of sunshine and beaches over Dallas where the traffic and roads are awful. She could have a real estate business in Florida very easily if that is what she wants. Heck he could support them and she could just stay home and have babies. Depends on what she has in mind for her life.    

I agree with everything you said. Obviously the relationship was not that strong if after 4 years it was still a long distance.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

teamRojo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 16 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2016 6:18 am

How do we know they were long distance?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 05, 2016 7:00 am

Multiple postings back to back to back to back to back is frowned upon. Please try using multiple quote feature.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu May 05, 2016 7:19 am

cyannceyla wrote:How do we know they were long distance?

Different cities, posts about driving back and forth. I don't think they have lived in the same city for over 3 years. They were a 4 hour drive from one another, plus their SM reveals some gaps- break-ups. A member joined and confirmed the distance and break-ups, but that only backed up what we had already found. It's all in this thread. There's a comment on RS about Hope cheating on him, but I don't know that that's true. His mom and sisters seem to love her still. It's probably as simple as they loved each other, but it wasn't quite right and it dragged on for longer than it should have. JoJo can probably relate to that.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri May 06, 2016 12:52 am

I'm just not feeling it with Robby. I can't quite put my finger on it, but I'm not impressed. Maybe that will change once I see him interact with JoJo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri May 06, 2016 2:01 am

Mommyof1 wrote:I'm just not feeling it with Robby.  I can't quite put my finger on it, but I'm not impressed.  Maybe that will change once I see him interact with JoJo.  

Hmmm...you're not the only one. Unfortunately, I'm not feeling it with any of them. Hopefully that will change when I see them in action, otherwise I won't have anyone that I will want for the next Bachelor.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri May 06, 2016 2:32 am

^^ They could break the norm and go with F4 Luke, or even branch out outside the F4 guys. Juan Pablo and Jake both came out of like the F8 or so. Bob Guinney, too, back in the day. Not that it really worked out any of those times... But it's a possibility.

Hopefully on screen, these guys will impress more. It's hard to say who you really like until you see them in motion and see the chemistry.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri May 06, 2016 2:33 am

Mommyof1 wrote:I'm just not feeling it with Robby.  I can't quite put my finger on it, but I'm not impressed.  Maybe that will change once I see him interact with JoJo.  

As long as it's not just over him wearing flip flops. I keep seeing that on twitter. That one is too silly of a reason for me. teamRojo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 16 3806527698

My opinion could change too, but RS did him no favors going into this. Seems a lot of people on twitter (and maybe here) are already done with him before it even starts. I don't think JoJo's a pushover and since he's lasted this long, I'm thinking she must have gotten to the bottom of the whole story with the ex. I'll be curious to see how that all plays out though. It's a difficult spot to maneuver through on camera. On the one hand they want to tell their story to the lead so they understand what's happened, but on the other it could be viewed negatively. For example, I thought Amanda went way too far, especially since he's the father of her children. I'm sure Lauren must have told Ben something about her ex, but was lucky enough for it not to air and be picked apart. JoJo was being so cautious with what she said, that we weren't even sure what she said.

I wish someone in Robby's family would set the record straight on exactly what happened because if he's not a d-bag who dumped her at the last moment and went on the show without telling her, he could use a little better PR to counter RS's version before the season starts. If you're reading here family, the tabs often pick up the stories from here. Get the real story out there somehow because A. Robby may not say it on camera and even if he did it may not air and B. SM will be easier to tolerate during the season.

The most ridiculous story on twitter is that Robby is cheating on JoJo with Hope (while the show is filming?). He's a tricky one. laugh out loud

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri May 06, 2016 2:38 am

By what means is he cheating with Hope Osmosis giggling

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri May 06, 2016 2:48 am

grace8136 wrote:

As long as it's not just over him wearing flip flops. I keep seeing that on twitter. That one is too silly of a reason for me. teamRojo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 16 3806527698

My opinion could change too, but RS did him no favors going into this. Seems a lot of people on twitter (and maybe here) are already done with him before it even starts. I don't think JoJo's a pushover and since he's lasted this long, I'm thinking she must have gotten to the bottom of the whole story with the ex. I'll be curious to see how that all plays out though. It's a difficult spot to maneuver through on camera. On the one hand they want to tell their story to the lead so they understand what's happened, but on the other it could be viewed negatively. For example, I thought Amanda went way too far, especially since he's the father of her children. I'm sure Lauren must have told Ben something about her ex, but was lucky enough for it not to air and be picked apart. JoJo was being so cautious with what she said, that we weren't even sure what she said.

I wish someone in Robby's family would set the record straight on exactly what happened because if he's not a d-bag who dumped her at the last moment and went on the show without telling her, he could use a little better PR to counter RS's version before the season starts. If you're reading here family, the tabs often pick up the stories from here. Get the real story out there somehow because A. Robby may not say it on camera and even if he did it may not air and B. SM will be easier to tolerate during the season.

The most ridiculous story on twitter is that Robby is cheating on JoJo with Hope (while the show is filming?). He's a tricky one. laugh out loud

Yes, it's definitely the flip flops. Definitely. :yes: giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri May 06, 2016 2:56 am

If Robby and his ex were still long distance after 4 years and it was on and off then I'm not sure that relationship was really going anywhere. I'd think you'd know at that point whether the relationship was worth it or not. Obviously it wasn't since Robby is on the show now.

I discounted Robby before but now I think he could have a legit shot at being the F1. I'm kind of rooting for him.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri May 06, 2016 3:09 am

Really, the flip flop thing may seem strange to anyone not living 
in beach community's. It's not unusual or in bad taste. 
when you do. They're seen at cocktail party's with shorts and
coats. Better than walking with sand in your shoes. teamRojo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 16 1710264613giggling

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 82 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 49 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+70
sallyny
bleuberry
Longhornfan
Lily
MiniDiva