SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 15 of 82 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRojo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 15 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by nutty1 Wed May 04, 2016 11:09 am

Did they start selling them after the HTD?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

teamRojo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 15 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 04, 2016 11:22 am

nutty1 wrote:Did they start selling them after the HTD?
Yes, I think so.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 04, 2016 12:22 pm

cyannceyla wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I hate that I am so behind. I cannot believe how busy I have been, that I barely know what's going on. Wasn't Robby's family the one who was selling t-shirts? What was that about? Thanks!
They are. I will be interested to see if any profits are donated to a charity. We don't know yet, so I am personally reserving judgement.
As of now, his youngest sister is selling them specifically for/to family and friends. I don't believe she 'expects anyone who is a "fan" to buy them.

Re the bold. Did she say that? What makes you think she doesn't expect anyone who is a fan to buy them? If they are out there for sale, anyone can purchase them.

If she didn't expect anyone to buy them, then IMO I would think the family would have made a few just for the family.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed May 04, 2016 12:29 pm

Does ABC have anything to say about the sister selling the shirts?
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed May 04, 2016 2:29 pm

This selling of shirts sort of baffles me. I could see making them for friends and family.....

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 04, 2016 2:31 pm

Maybe Robby told his parents, he's head over heels for JoJo and he's pretty sure she feels the same way. Maybe he's being told by TPTB she's crazy about you man, blah blah. Maybe the family thinks this is it! Lets get some team shirts to show our support.

It's a bold move IMO. I know others have done it in the past, although I can't recall anyone who did right at this moment. It would be interesting to compare the results of those who did have tshirts made up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed May 04, 2016 2:34 pm

I just had a thought.  Robby's sister seems to be pretty gun ho about JoJo and Robby together.  Perhaps there is more to the story about the break-up with the ex than we have been told.  Since Robby and Hope were together for so long the sister must have gotten to know her fairly well.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed May 04, 2016 3:55 pm

babs wrote:I just had a thought.  Robby's sister seems to be pretty gun ho about JoJo and Robby together.  Perhaps there is more to the story about the break-up with the ex than we have been told.  Since Robby and Hope were together for so long the sister must have gotten to know her fairly well.

I can understand how having a long distance off and on relationship for 4 years could be hard and lead to a final breakup. Neither apparently ever wanted it bad enough to compromise enough to move to make it work. Wonder if he is willing to move for JoJo to Dallas or if she would move to Florida? For me it would be a no-brainer move to Florida the land of sunshine and beaches over Dallas where the traffic and roads are awful. She could have a real estate business in Florida very easily if that is what she wants. Heck he could support them and she could just stay home and have babies. Depends on what she has in mind for her life.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 4:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
cyannceyla wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
They are. I will be interested to see if any profits are donated to a charity. We don't know yet, so I am personally reserving judgement.
As of now, his youngest sister is selling them specifically for/to family and friends. I don't believe she 'expects anyone who is a "fan" to buy them.

Re the bold. Did she say that? What makes you think she doesn't expect anyone who is a fan to buy them? If they are out there for sale, anyone can purchase them.

If she didn't expect anyone to buy them, then IMO I would think the family would have made a few just for the family.
Oh I don't know. Lol that's why I said "I believe", though it should of been "I think", I guess. But the account for the shirts was made on the day of his hometown and you were able to start purchasing them the day after (by looking at the account info on the site.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 4:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Maybe Robby told his parents, he's head over heels for JoJo and he's pretty sure she feels the same way. Maybe he's being told by TPTB she's crazy about you man, blah blah. Maybe the family thinks this is it! Lets get some team shirts to show our support.

It's a bold move IMO. I know others have done it in the past, although I can't recall anyone who did right at this moment. It would be interesting to compare the results of those who did have tshirts made up.
Hmmm. Interesting, isn't it??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 4:07 pm

Well, Grace, Katie, and Holly (sisters and mom) follow JoJo on IG and follow JoJo/bachelorette update accounts and have been liking posts about JoJo, Robby, the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 04, 2016 4:16 pm

The shirts don't bug me. Drew's family had them and I thought I remembered team Arie shirts. If they make money off of them, I hope they chose to donate it to a charity. But modify does stuff like this for family reunions and such, so it does not bother me.

I have always believed that there was more to the Hope story than her SM and RS were telling us. Maybe his family is happy to see the end of an on again off again relationship? Length of time breaking up before the show doesn't matter to me either. Perhaps he tried and tried to end it and the show gave him the final push he needed to say, it really is over this time. Maybe, who knows, but I am not holding it against him until I actually hear what happened not just jealous RS speculation.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 82 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+70
sallyny
bleuberry
Longhornfan
Lily
MiniDiva