SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 23 of 82 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 52 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 23 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by mercieme Sat May 14, 2016 2:22 pm

IMO...that tweet does not imply he is just traveling back to the U.S.....he could have landed in LA a couple of days ago from Thailand stashed in some hotel in LA.

He seems to have been quite active on SM in the last couple of days & I can't imagine he was roaming on his phone internationally which can be quite expensive...he followed Christian Bishop on Twitter as of yesterday & now Adam Wells as of today. He could still be F2 but I don't think he is just traveling back to the U.S....jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 23 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by kayfay Sat May 14, 2016 3:25 pm

grace8136 wrote:
kayfay wrote:He definitely has deleted any of the ex-gf pics on instagram.

^^Hope's still there. Scroll down. He only deleted 3 posts. He also has past girlfriends on fb. He must have an opinion on not deleting exes. I clicked on a couple of them just to see if they had any comments about Robby being on the show. His gf when he was around 18 or 19 has pics of him from back then but no other bf on her fb. Her name is Brittany Sharp and I noticed she went on to become Miss Georgia.

About a week ago Wells followed Hope and she followed him back. After a day or so, he unfollowed her. I'm assuming he followed her so he could DM her. After that all her likes of sad quotes stopped. Wells and Robby are following each other on twitter, so guessing they became friends. I'm not saying he told her the winner, but maybe he told her something that made her stop worrying that her ex was about to propose to JoJo.

My guess: Jordan- F1, Robby- F2, Chase- F3.

Oops, I meant HASN'T! My bad.
kayfay
kayfay

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat May 14, 2016 6:48 pm

Ash2214 wrote:It's tough to try to predict anything because we haven't seen much of her with Chase, but I'm going with Robby as the F2. From what I've seen of them in the previews, it looks like they get hot and heavy quite a bit and they seemed into each other.

Also, from what I've heard and read before, the F3 person heads home a day or so before the FRC. If Robby is just getting to Florida or state side now, then I tend to think he was the F2. IMO.
IMO, the F2/F3 comes home relatively at the same time. It is the F1 that hangs out for a bit longer.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat May 14, 2016 6:55 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:It's tough to try to predict anything because we haven't seen much of her with Chase, but I'm going with Robby as the F2. From what I've seen of them in the previews, it looks like they get hot and heavy quite a bit and they seemed into each other.

Also, from what I've heard and read before, the F3 person heads home a day or so before the FRC. If Robby is just getting to Florida or state side now, then I tend to think he was the F2. IMO.
IMO, the F2/F3 comes home relatively at the same time.  It is the F1 that hangs out for a bit longer.

Not all the time. At least GA was able to confirm that Caila left on the day of the FRC, last Bach season. In any case, everyone should be back or getting back later today/tomorrow anyway. If FRC was on Wednesday, Jojo and F1 would have had close to 3 days (going by Thailand time) together, and you know the Bachelorettes don't get to enjoy as much as the Bach, because time is limited.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sat May 14, 2016 7:40 pm

Robby started following bachelorcasting and bachelor_nation. Between that and his new twitter profile, I feel like they told him he's in the running for the next bachelor.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 14, 2016 7:54 pm

grace8136 wrote:Robby started following bachelorcasting and bachelor_nation. Between that and his new twitter profile, I feel like they told him he's in the running for the next bachelor.

Re the bold, i hope Robby tempers his expectation....TPTB seem to want Luke as the next bachie at least based on CH's 5 to watch list. Only way Robby gets this is if the viewers campaign hard for him like they did for Jojo....jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat May 14, 2016 7:57 pm

Robby is the most my type out of the F4 so I'd be okay if he was the next lead. I don't necessarily think Luke is the shoo-in for it just because of what CM said in the 5 to watch. I remember he boasted up Dr. Chris in the 5 to watch last season and Ben H wasn't even in it. I think I'm rooting for Robby. Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 23 1f600

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat May 14, 2016 8:03 pm

Don't know what he hopes to get from the @Bachelorcasting account. It's not as if they share pics of potential casts. @Bachelor_nation, I get. That is a more useful account.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat May 14, 2016 9:26 pm

This may not be a popular opinion for those that are shipping Rojo but could he be following @bachelorcasting to give his preferences for Bachelor in Paradise? Or to find out who is expected on Paradise?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat May 14, 2016 9:39 pm

casjacknick wrote:This may not be a popular opinion for those that are shipping Rojo but could he be following @bachelorcasting to give his preferences for Bachelor in Paradise? Or to find out who is expected on Paradise?

That account doesn't reveal info about ANYTHING. It is also possible that he followed because they followed him first. They've followed most of the casts from this season.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2016 9:59 pm

grace8136 wrote:Robby started following bachelorcasting and bachelor_nation. Between that and his new twitter profile, I feel like they told him he's in the running for the next bachelor.

An indication this would make him F2 or F3 ?
F3 maybe ?

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat May 14, 2016 10:09 pm

sde1041 wrote:

An indication this would make him F2 or F3 ?
F3 maybe ?

I'm going with F2. If he hasn't done anything on sm in over 10 hrs, that could mean that he is still on a plane somewhere. His family is/were also out and about at some golf thing. If coming through Doha (which might be where he posted from this morning during layover) it'll take over 13 hrs to get to the US. Chase has been on sm all day. I'm dropping him in the F3 slot. This is my take until something else drops.

Last edited by julychild on Sun May 15, 2016 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 82 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 52 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+70
sallyny
bleuberry
Longhornfan
Lily
MiniDiva