SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 42 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 62 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 42 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by sdmom Sun May 22, 2016 1:26 pm

Robby is very entertaining, hope he's equally so on the show so it will be a fun season to watch.
IMO

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 42 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Nonina430 Sun May 22, 2016 1:30 pm

He's having fun! And so am I. Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 42 3806527698

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun May 22, 2016 1:33 pm

I never cared about him dumping his ex to go on the show (I am a Caila fan after all). I just think it'd be more interesting if he was the F1 instead of the boring Jordan ending that was predicted from the beginning. And I find his SM entertaining and something to talk about. For all we know he is the F1 though I really don't think so.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sun May 22, 2016 1:36 pm

I think he seems to be a lot of fun. give me some funny guys and yummy abs and I'll enjoy the heck out of the season.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 22, 2016 1:44 pm

babs wrote:I think he seems to be a lot of fun.  give me some funny guys and yummy abs and I'll enjoy the heck out of the season.  
@babs, love it! You gave me my new siggie to start the season. Go JoJo, have some fun with my team.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun May 22, 2016 2:04 pm

bluwavz wrote:I never cared about him dumping his ex to go on the show (I am a Caila fan after all). I just think it'd be more interesting if he was the F1 instead of the boring Jordan ending that was predicted from the beginning. And I find his SM entertaining and something to talk about. For all we know he is the F1 though I really don't think so.

All JMO.

...but he didn't dump the ex to go on the show. They were all ready over. No facts, but at least that's my impression of the story, from the little I've seen. The time line is no doubt questionable.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sun May 22, 2016 2:11 pm

Did anyone ever find out why he and the ex broke up?  Did she cheat with the brother's bf?  I noticed that none of his family has her as a friend on FB.  I don't know if they follow her on IG or not?  **edited**.  I would love to know the scoop on their relationship.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun May 22, 2016 2:16 pm

julychild wrote:
bluwavz wrote:I never cared about him dumping his ex to go on the show (I am a Caila fan after all). I just think it'd be more interesting if he was the F1 instead of the boring Jordan ending that was predicted from the beginning. And I find his SM entertaining and something to talk about. For all we know he is the F1 though I really don't think so.

All JMO.

...but he didn't dump the ex to go on the show. They were all ready over. No facts, but at least that's my impression of the story, from the little I've seen. The time line is no doubt questionable.

My apologies then! If they were already over then he really didn't do anything wrong.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 22, 2016 2:25 pm

About the pics on IG. His IG is private. Unless we have pics of the ex, if his IG wasn't private, then we don't have proof.

Please do not discuss the content of anyone's SM account's if they are private. TY.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun May 22, 2016 2:39 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:
grace8136 wrote:Sorry for the double post.

This is a friend he was out with on Friday. I think they are at a house, not a bar. The guy is on the patio and a group of guys are inside. This could be totally unrelated or not, but I can hear "you're better off" in the background conversation.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFsMWj2IW7_/?taken-by=onetakejake_

Wow, well done!  I also hear "do you want to be engaged". "Yes"

Please someone with crazy skills download this and isolate the background conversation!! TIA

You guys are good! I'm so annoyed that stupid music is blaring. I also heard an "absolutely" in there, but I can't tell if that came from Robby or not. When did you hear the "do you want to be engaged?" At the very beginning?

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2016 3:23 pm

Nonina430 wrote:Yes, Soph. Happy hunting!

thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun May 22, 2016 3:31 pm

In my opinion if his behavior is over the top it will be censor by tptb so far nothing that outrageous

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 62 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+70
sallyny
bleuberry
Longhornfan
Lily
MiniDiva