SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sallyny Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:21 pm

Marvelous job @truelovealways, thank you for the Luke video. I am smiling right now.

sallyny

Back to top Go down

SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:22 pm

Lukes snaps from last night were so cute he's literally adorable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:33 pm

truelovealways wrote:Lukes snaps from last night were so cute he's literally adorable

are you talking about snapchat?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:34 pm

HEA wrote:
truelovealways wrote:Lukes snaps from last night were so cute he's literally adorable

Yes he was on an 11 hour drive singing along to the radio and getting annoyed by the lunatic drivers cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:35 pm

truelovealways wrote:
HEA wrote:

Yes he was on an 11 hour drive singing along to the radio and getting annoyed by the lunatic drivers cantstopl

:bigsigh: I do not have snapchat to see that :tissuebox

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:38 pm

Luke was annoyed at the lunatic drivers!  That had to be funny!  giggling

Was there anyone in the car with him?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:44 pm

SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Tweet111
twitter luke public account

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:49 pm

MiniDiva no he looked to be alone. Luke talking about the drivers "Stay in your own lane they are CR-ZAY" cantstopl

Luke's most recent snap he's at a concert tonight SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Img_0310

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:55 pm

I like Luke and so far think he could be a good Bachelor. I wonder when it's coming out on the show that he's a country singer?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:58 pm

I wonder where Luke is tonight?   CMA Awards tonight in Nashville!

Allbean, I am also curious about that part of his story coming out on the show.  There is a clip from last night's pool party where he and JoJo were playing around with the guitar, but maybe that was Jame's guitar.  I am glad that he is presented his basic personality to her before his entertainer side is known.  Might be a plan on his part.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:01 pm

albean99 wrote:I like Luke and so far think he could be a good Bachelor.  I wonder when it's coming out on the show that he's a country singer?

it was shown but not discussed

SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Luke_e10
my scap made from recorded TV - episode 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:05 pm

He's probably at the CMT Music Awards or music fest...they kind of are all blurred together.  And PitBull is supposed to perform with Cassadee Pope and Leona Lewis.

"I’m thrilled to tell you that we have Pitbull performing with Leona Lewis and Cassadee Pope. They’re going to perform his new single ‘Messin’ Around,’ which he recorded with Enrique Iglesias, and we’re having Leona and Cassadee do the Enrique part. That’s a classic example of different worlds colliding that is unexpected, but when you see it, it fits. It works.”
Source

ETA: Sorry, MD didn't see you'd answered yourself! Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
IrelandRose
exmrsbundy
nd4reality
maddybella
boston1