SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:10 pm

^^Thanks LB!  Luke is hanging out with the in-crowd tonight!

Yes, sometimes I do answer myself!  giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:59 pm

not sure if you noticed but Luke and Jordan are the only 2 guys that she is making little sounds before kissing. That is kinda cute whipped

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:19 am

HEA wrote:^^ i love it!! great job to the one who did it!!!

is it his music??

yep. that definitely put a huge smile on my face! SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 2498057887

---

avatar I made, anyone can grab it and use it  Smiley

SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Avatar11
I love the avatar you made - but then I love just about anything with Luke!  SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Smileys-cowboy-204158

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:32 am

SLA44 wrote:
I love the avatar you made - but then I love just about anything with Luke!  SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Smileys-cowboy-204158

same. he is a keeper and a cutie pie. he can do no wrong in my eyes right now! SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:34 am

Y'all have the best avatars in this thread! awwww

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:27 am

Luke is a man. He's my fav so far.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by sallyny Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:20 am

I agree. Luke is the man.

sallyny

Back to top Go down

Post by sallyny Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:47 am

Just an observation that with all the girl friend/exes rumors surrounding Jordan, Robby and Grant...., I'm yet to hear anything about Luke and to be fair, Chase and Wells. For me, integrity matters.

sallyny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:53 am

⬆⬆ very true!

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:35 pm

sallyny wrote:Just an observation that with all the girl friend/exes rumors surrounding Jordan, Robby and Grant...., I'm yet to hear anything about Luke and to be fair, Chase and Wells. For me, integrity matters.
I thought Luke had said he has not been in a serious relationship for a couple of years now.  Did anyone else hear that?  To me Luke seems like someone with integrity and I would be surprised to hear or learn that he is a cheater.  JMO

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:37 pm

There is something about Luke's face that looks odd, can't pinpoint it exactly.

SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:38 pm

SLA44 wrote:
sallyny wrote:Just an observation that with all the girl friend/exes rumors surrounding Jordan, Robby and Grant...., I'm yet to hear anything about Luke and to be fair, Chase and Wells. For me, integrity matters.
I thought Luke had said he has not been in a serious relationship for a couple of years now.  Did anyone else hear that?  To me Luke seems like someone with integrity and I would be surprised to hear or learn that he is a cheater.  JMO

If I recall correctly he said that his last serious relationship ended in 2013.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
IrelandRose
exmrsbundy
nd4reality
maddybella
boston1