SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 9:41

bleuberry wrote:There is something about Luke's face that looks odd, can't pinpoint it exactly.

I think it is his eyes. They are not symmetrical (right eye)

I do not mind tho, I still think he is very gorgeous inside and out. :rosiecolored

Max64 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
sallyny wrote:Just an observation that with all the girl friend/exes rumors surrounding Jordan, Robby and Grant...., I'm yet to hear anything about Luke and to be fair, Chase and Wells. For me, integrity matters.
I thought Luke had said he has not been in a serious relationship for a couple of years now. Did anyone else hear that? To me Luke seems like someone with integrity and I would be surprised to hear or learn that he is a cheater. JMO

If I recall correctly he said that his last serious relationship ended in 2013.

he also mentioned that his friend jason and himself were in the same church.

Back to top Go down

SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 12:44

truelovealways wrote:Luke is def my fave this season seeing hearts

Beautiful video, TLA! Beautiful Luke! :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 13:26

I love how JoJo called him a GQ model laugh out loud She was obssessed with him on their date. It looked like she wanted to eat him. Hilarious. I'm sure she was upset that she couldn't get him in the fantasy suite laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 14:02

Geez Luke, Jordan and Robby in FS.. To much?!
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 14:14

iamreal2u wrote:Geez Luke, Jordan and Robby in FS..  To much?!
Too much what laugh out loud ?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 14:18

iamreal2u wrote:Geez Luke, Jordan and Robby in FS..  To much?!

Welllllllll, if we're going to go that route then why not throw Chase in the mix too! Lucky JoJo!
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 14:27

I think Luke's demise with JoJo was that he just got too intense for her. In the synopsis for the next episode, it talks about a jealous guy not liking JoJo having other relationships and what not if I remember correctly. I think that guy is Luke. He fell in the bubble fast. From what we've been shown, and it might be because they're showing him off for the next lead, but he seems to have the most well rounded relationship with JoJo so far. There's no real questions between them, there's a ton of chemistry, and there's some depth there.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 14:42

Ash2214 wrote:I think Luke's demise with JoJo was that he just got too intense for her. In the synopsis for the next episode, it talks about a jealous guy not liking JoJo having other relationships and what not if I remember correctly. I think that guy is Luke. He fell in the bubble fast. From what we've been shown, and it might be because they're showing him off for the next lead, but he seems to have the most well rounded relationship with JoJo so far. There's no real questions between them, there's a ton of chemistry, and there's some depth there.

I don't think Luke is the silly kind of funny that JoJo is into. I think she looks at Luke and sees that Wow perfect guy with amazing life experience and a shared love of Texas, but I think they just aren't at the same place in what they want in life and probably are too different in personality. Neither are bad, I just like JoJo is bubbly and really adorably kind of cute funny, very much like Jordan and Robby (at least on SM) seem to be. Luke is probably a sarcastic funny and definitely has an intensity to him, again not bad, but not a good match for the bubbly JoJo. She is almost too bubbly to be a Scorpio too me, but she definitely has the sensuality of a Scorpio.

I think the woman Luke eventually ends up with will be very lucky because that intensity can be very attractive and also reassuring. Luke is a Scorpio like JoJo, but I see much more of what I see as Scorpio from him. That very intense thing. I personally love Scorpio's and I am married to one, but I can not imagine two Scorpio's in a relationship. Just like I can't imagine two Leo's in a relationship either.

Not sure about him as the jealous one, but it is possible.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 14:54

Luke already mentioned that he was jealous after the fire group date. So I would not be surprised.

The same way I see jojo way away with jordan, I see luke way away with jojo. I could say the same with Robby but we did not see anything of their story just SM from jojo saying that Robby surprised her at the GD fire and stood up but it was all about Luke during and after this GD.

Luke is perfect on paper. another one. Beautiful inside and out but he was not the one IMO

If I compare Luke and Ben. I see similarities. Ben did not want to go to hollywood. He wants (I think?), marriage and kids. And I think Luke want the same. They are both religious, same values, gentleman, man's man alike. They also have this calm and protector vibe.

For me they have a lot of similarities minus probably Luke's intensity.

So if she let Luke go at F4, then I hope it is out of respect for him and his feelings and beliefs.

Sometimes bubbly personalities match a more grounded serious one. Like bread and butter.  :gotcha:

All JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 14:56

stuckinsc wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I think Luke's demise with JoJo was that he just got too intense for her. In the synopsis for the next episode, it talks about a jealous guy not liking JoJo having other relationships and what not if I remember correctly. I think that guy is Luke. He fell in the bubble fast. From what we've been shown, and it might be because they're showing him off for the next lead, but he seems to have the most well rounded relationship with JoJo so far. There's no real questions between them, there's a ton of chemistry, and there's some depth there.

I don't think Luke is the silly kind of funny that JoJo is into.  I think she looks at Luke and sees that Wow perfect guy with amazing life experience and a shared love of Texas, but I think they just aren't at the same place in what they want in life and probably are too different in personality. Neither are bad, I just like JoJo is bubbly and really adorably kind of cute funny, very much like Jordan and Robby (at least on SM) seem to be.  Luke is probably a sarcastic funny and definitely has an intensity to him, again not bad, but not a good match for the bubbly JoJo.  She is almost too bubbly to be a Scorpio too me, but she definitely has the sensuality of a Scorpio.

I think the woman Luke eventually ends up with will be very lucky because that intensity can be very attractive and also reassuring. Luke is a Scorpio like JoJo, but I see much more of what I see as Scorpio from him.  That very intense thing. I personally love Scorpio's and I am married to one, but I can not imagine two Scorpio's in a relationship.  Just like I can't imagine two Leo's in a relationship either.

I could of sworn Luke is a Libra...

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 15:15

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I don't think Luke is the silly kind of funny that JoJo is into.  I think she looks at Luke and sees that Wow perfect guy with amazing life experience and a shared love of Texas, but I think they just aren't at the same place in what they want in life and probably are too different in personality. Neither are bad, I just like JoJo is bubbly and really adorably kind of cute funny, very much like Jordan and Robby (at least on SM) seem to be.  Luke is probably a sarcastic funny and definitely has an intensity to him, again not bad, but not a good match for the bubbly JoJo.  She is almost too bubbly to be a Scorpio too me, but she definitely has the sensuality of a Scorpio.

I think the woman Luke eventually ends up with will be very lucky because that intensity can be very attractive and also reassuring. Luke is a Scorpio like JoJo, but I see much more of what I see as Scorpio from him.  That very intense thing. I personally love Scorpio's and I am married to one, but I can not imagine two Scorpio's in a relationship.  Just like I can't imagine two Leo's in a relationship either.

I could of sworn Luke is a Libra...
You are right - Luke's birthday is Oct. 22nd which is the last day of Libra so I guess he would be on the cusp but he is still a Libra.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 15:17

He is the end of October 22nd, it said Scorpio where I looked, but nope it is the tail end of Libra, not Scorpio. His intensity if very Scorpio to me. Of course being on the cusp you get some of both. I am at the beginning of Leo, but I have some serious Cancer tendencies, not a great combination btw.

Luke is much more Scorpio in his intensity than JoJo is to me. I would actually place her as a Libra in the respect. Oh well. It is mostly just fun anyway.

The only match that I could see the whole Zodiac being a real thing was Josh and Andi. He is a stubborn Leo and she is a stubborn Aries, talk about locking horns and attitude. I could just see the two of them imploding.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
IrelandRose
exmrsbundy
nd4reality
maddybella
boston1